Fuck the West, full of whores, sodomites and degenerate media. Fuck the West, full of Jewish Usury...

Fuck the West, full of whores, sodomites and degenerate media. Fuck the West, full of Jewish Usury, cancerous chemicals and racism. Fuck the West, and its endless wars for Israel

Fuck the West

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2088319/Tel-Aviv-trumps-New-York-named-worlds-best-gay-city.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gonna blow your self up?

Agreed

shut up goat fucker before we drone your mothers house.

DEATH TO ALL ENEMIES OF ISRAEL, EVEN THE BEST OF GOYIM SHALL EITHER BE ENSLAVED OR HAVE THEIR SKULLS CRUSHED UNDER OUR BOOTS

Even your own people hate you and kill you for your evil. Look at the Bliss Allah (swt) has given to this kufr

in 100 years will there be any muslims? serious question, cuz they aren't winning this war. America like always, will prevail.

Hmmm, makes me think, hmmmm...

Muslim hate thread?

all arabs and lower pigs must have their blood spilled

>full of whores, sodomites and degenerate media.
No argument there...
> Fuck the West, full of Jewish Usury, cancerous chemicals
None there either.
>and racism.
Now you're being silly.
>Fuck the West, and its endless wars for Israel
Agree.

If you dumb faggots didn't ALSO follow a stupid JEW religion, I think we could get along. However, the Bedoin sandnigger Jew religion you call "Islam", is just as cancerous as Judaism and Christianity.

When Muhammad came back from fucking a goat with his "Hey guise! While I was alone in a cave, the Jew "god" sent an angel to talk to me!" bullshit, they should have told him to get fucked right then and there.

>Using the Internet, cancerous diabolical western technology

Go fuck a sheep

fuck off sandnigger and stay in your shitty country

>fuck the west

I'm pretty sure that the on
only thing you're fucking here is a goat.

>Hates Racism
>Hates Jews

The intelligence of mudslimes ladies and gentlemen...

Hmm, really got me thinking

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2088319/Tel-Aviv-trumps-New-York-named-worlds-best-gay-city.html

youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4
we are gods chosen people, and if you cant accept that you are a mere slave we will slowly kill you just like everyone who has dared to endanger my people

Every race kills their own kind more than those of other races, but no one does it more sadistically than yours.

Well we can all agree on one thing about the ....at least its not the East.

Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

R. Hanina said: If a heathen smites a Jew, he is worthy of death; for it is written, And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian. [Ex. 2:12] R. Hanina also said: He who smites an Israelite on the jaw, is as though he had thus assaulted the Divine Presence; for it is written, one who smiteth man [i.e. an Israelite] attacketh the Holy One.

Sanhedrin 58b
[In other words, if a non-Jew kills a Jew, the non-Jew can be killed. Punching an Israelite is akin to assaulting God. (But killing a non-Jew is NOT like assaulting God.]

If a goy killed a goy or a Jew he is responsible, but if a Jew killed a goy he is not responsible.

Sanhedrin 57a
[Translation: A Jew may rob a Goy, but a Goy may not rob a Jew. If a Goy murders another Goy or a Jew, he should be killed, but a Jew will not be incur the death penalty for killing a non-Jew.]

Kill the Goyim by any means possible.

Choshen Ha'mishpat 425:50

Everyone who sheds the blood of the impious [non-Jews] is as acceptable to God as he who offers a sacrifice to God.

Yalkut 245c

Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.

Zohar, Shemoth

Tob shebbe goyyim harog - Even the best of the Goyim (Gentiles) should be killed.

>BEEP BEEP

Shabbath 89a

The same has been taught as follows: If the ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite [non-Jew] there is no liability, but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite... the payment is to be in full, as it is said: He stood and measured the earth, he beheld and drove asunder the nations [Gentiles], and again, He shined forth from Mount Paran...implying that from Paran he exposed their money to Israel.

Baba Kama 38a
[Trans: The property of the Israelite is more valuable than that of the Gentile. Mount Paran refers to Deut. 33:2, where God offered the law to the nations (Gentiles), who rejected it. The money of the Gentiles is available to the Israelites.]

I see that you are one of those that are taught the ways of the extremists, I hope that you find your way to the right path and not towards terrorism.

GTFO, Move back to fuckistan faggot

Fuck the goat
He is slow he is smelly he is virgin
Fuck the goat
He is Mohammed

being a degenerate is still better than being a muslim

move back to shitstainistan or kys.

Jews destroy our homeland, that's why we move to the West

I completely agree, why is Islam our enemy again?

if you and the kikes would stop destroying our homelands, we could

Yeah, and fuck all the cuck fathers who won't marry their daughters off but instead send them to college.

underrated.

cry some more faggot, we didn't do shit. go to a sjw board if you want to beg for cash or prostitute yourself.

You mean the "homelands" that were conquered via violence and taxation by your religion, those "homelands?"