If you could live in ANY anime world which would you choose and why?

if you could live in ANY anime world which would you choose and why?

meme50. dat sex virus 'd be nitz

wanderlust

Fairy Tail.

No one ever dies, and Ezra.

Pokemon.
Seems pretty cozy and easy going, people seem to never age and can manage a living of being a pokemon trainer.
I would wander the regions as an immortal ten year old slaying gym leaders and wicked ten year old slash.

As a kid I would say Dragon ball Z but the average person regularly dies in DBZ.

Bleach

that way i'd end

Flying Witch. every day is filled with magic. happiness, and comfy!

Second choice...maybe Magical Phantom World.

Cowboy Bebop, I want to see what future Sup Forums is like

holy shit why is that my first thought about alternate worlds

>As a kid I would say Dragon ball Z but the average person regularly dies in DBZ.
I wouldn't worry about it.

Goku & the gang is always here to save the day. And if we do end up dying, they can use Namek's Dragon Balls to bring us back.

I personally like the idea of living the DB universe, mainly because of all the techniques you can learn. Sure, I would probably be so weak that even Yamcha can beat me in a fight, but just having the ability to fly & teleport would be incredibly convenient.

amagi brilliant park

>they can use Namek's Dragon Balls to bring us back.
Here's the thing. Can you imagine the infrastructural difficulties incorporated with being gone for weeks at a time? If everyone is wished back, what about the cities they were in? Are those ever wished back to normal? We're talking millions of homeless being created every time they're resurrected.

Neo-Venezia

Yeah but planet-scale murder only happened twice, and Cell didn't even blow up a single building.
GT isn't canon

the pokemon world is the only correct answer

I'd rather not die and get resurrected every week.

Any Yu-Gi-Oh's world post the original.

Because everyone can be made to one sidedly bet anything on the namesakes card game they themselves cannot construct a good deck for and then on top of that its society is perfectly fine with pampering people who play the card game well with luxurious houses and technology which is all very futuristic

Easiest possible life

saw this thread on Sup Forums you fucking phaggot

Good luck getting your soul transformed into a pokemon after you die

Would I be entering this world as myself or do I get to self insert if it's a romance with my waifu?

Arc V world is the best one to live in so far

Can I have in both? I want to duel with Erza while I'm riding a super cool bike.

Precure, seems like a happy place to live.

UC Gundam since Sup Forums might exist there and I can witness habbening threads all the time.

>Implying Erza would waste her time with literal nobodies who probably wouldn't even have magic

keep dreaming

>run any semi-competent deck
>wreck everybody and become world champion
Dark Hole or Heavy Storm stops any "ultimate combo"

>shitposting so hard that a colony drops on you
Fucking Australians

Raildex, so I can maybe be an esper? I was valedictorian of my high school, so I could probably study, level up, and make cash.

EVA so I can become tang

I want to cuck Jelal ;_;

I was going to say that you would lose to bullshit situational protag tier cards but those don't work without drawing hax and if you go to the anime world there is no banlist apart from CED and you get all the sweet broken anime cards

Nichijou for max comfiness

You still wouldn't be Japanese

Just more 2 years and I will be a complete wizard and I will join FT.

>shit posting about the axis shock while it happens in Sup Forums

The shittiest one would probably be code geass

The best would be pokemon, but of course it is real now

Personally I'd pick concrete revolutio

>ctrl f bakemonogatari/monogatari series
>0 results
Well, enjoy your shitty basic architecture fags

Overlord if I get to be a level 100 Yggdrasil player.

nigga code geass aint shit try berserk or evangelion, your fucked then

>monogatari
nah

GA? obviously, so I could fuck my waifu.

Probably Zoids

G Gundam.
Neo Isis would be fucked.

Barakamon

Majikoi

Real Life would be funnier tho

Until some faggot uses you to create a monster and tryes to kill everyone you love with it.

Ghost in the Shell SAC.

As long as I get a hot female body and I can turn off my wireless and hard wire data ports.

I want to row row

Hasn't it been outright stated multiple times that non-shitter cards are very rare and expensive?

Pokemon obviously. It's a fun world.

Not the DBZ world. The Earth would be in danger all the time and the only way normal people like us could learn how to even fly is if we found a master and then trained like crazy.

Videl didn't have to train much since she had talent, but most people.

Probably Polar Bear Cafe. It seems very relaxing there.

Pokemon

Any show made by Kyoani except Kanon.

All of you are disappointing.

Clearly the only answer would be any anime where the majority population is females lusting for men.

Honestly, there are too many that I would want t be in. But Imma be a faggot and go with the most recent and hyped one for me.

If I get to choose a quirk then it would be speed control, if not... I hope it's at least on the level of Kirishima's quirk in terms of usefulness.

I just want to be reborn in japan desu
Live an active highschool life, participate in clubs, confess to a girl, then after highschool, go to college with that girl

Space Dandy.

Hunter X Hunter no contest

if i want bitches i'll just create a nen ability to get puss

You know you would just be a shut in neet if not forced to be a doctor right?

>won't have nen worth speaking of
>will probably get eaten by ants or killed by clown jesus

It would be easier to just be fit in our world and get bitches who like muscles than it would be to do the absurd amount of training needed to master nen.

Any SOL show with cute girls.

And because it sounds like heaven. Sure battles and wars sound fun but only because you don't get to experience the pain and horror that the characters feel.

I got Momo and Tsu as options, I'm good.

Pretty sure that any such notions of rarity or difficulty of finding have only been established for shit like Blue Eyes,the Signer Dragons and the Numbers monsters. Which makes sense since there they have special properties or some gay plot thing.

Yusei and companies decks pretty much blow that out of the water anyway,especially Crows who was packing tier 1 shit for his time and was living in the slums completely poor with kids to take care of.

yeah but then i'd have to keep up my strength until i die or get old. if i just create an ability then i could just wait for the women to come crawling to me.

like an investment

And you can even turn up with Anteater!

If you don't have the diligence to stay fit, I don't know what makes you think that you'd have the diligence to become powerful enough to master nen when so many actually strong people die before even learning that it exists.

MM BN universe

Gungrave. Only during the cool gangstar era though. I just want to be a cool gangster doing gangster things with Brandon and Harry. Bunji can come too, he's alright by me.

>In recent years, more and more girls are experiencing the development of "tertiary sexual characteristics" during the later years of their puberty -- that is, the rapid masculinization of a certain part of their external genitalia.
You know you want it. I know I do.

Toriko

Even the lowest graded meal there probably taste better than anything cooked up in the real world.

The world of Kyoukaisenjou no Horizon would be so much fun.

Neo-Venezia, no question

Hunter x Hunter world is a shit to live if you don't have a plot armor.

Pokemon definitely. In any case, which anime world would be the easiest to rape in?

It's pretty bad if you do have plot armor.

you could very well die and im sure you have to do a lot of hard work

Now that makes me think about Sup Forums in anime world.
Now im thinking about a suoer hero thread in BnHA's world

Pokemon.

Laughed more then I should have.

Kancolle and become a teitoku.

Definitely. They leave 10 year old girls with only cutesy Pokémon to defend then unattended

Kawakamiverse.
My life and my actions finally would have a meaning.

i dont want to know what if feels like to be sucked dry by some nigga like cell

Nichijou
Its just so delightful and happy all the time

iqdb and google are fucking useless, care to help me out

Ghost in the Shell

I want to be the cyborg

Moominvalley

PaSwG. I'm her type, after all.

Stocking would be literal perfection if she didnt like fat disgusting slobs like you

If you didn't choose one where the average person is empowered (preferably even the lower than average person), hoping to be 'the guy' then you just fucked yourself in the ass when your home gets destroyed and you get mangled by some beamspam faggotry.

Whatever world you choose you have to keep in mind that you're not the sidekick, you're the guy in the background whose face doesn't even get drawn in

Can it be an announced, yet not out, anime world?
If yes, Blame!
I'd want to be one immortal guard as well though, to go on exploring the megastructure forever with no need for food or water.

Hentai universe

>*monogatari
>complex architecture
toppest of the keks
sorry for tumblr gif, was the first decent result google gave me

>Not recognizing the artist
Shame on you

pls user

Never mind meal.
That have full set breakfast and meats literally growing out of trees!