Whites come here

Why do you weak subhumans think you're going to win the race war when you're physically inferior to blacks, intellectually inferior to asians/jews and your birth rates are falling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n1z__0Al0BE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God that was fucking good, anybody got a webm of a black man who looks like that fucking a white bitch

then we'll win because we're intellectually superior to niggers and physically superior to asians/kikes

>we

This. WE HAVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.

Gooks are smart but weak. And the slaves were bred like cattle to be strong but dumb.

white guy tried to stop pirates or what?

What a disgusting display of violence.

Literally no nigger can compete u fucking ape

Asians and Jews have never won a war against whites.

Reminder to niggers - lions, tigers and bears are vicious, powerful animals, but man controls them because of his superior brain power. That is the relationship between whites/blacks.

So, the one tied to the mattress being burned alive is the subhuman, but the shirtless, shoeless shitskins doing the deed are not?

OH LOOK ANOTHER TURK PROXY BREAD.
WEEEEEEEEEE!

how many black countries can destroy the entire world at the push of a button?

for you.

I love watching vids of turks die desu, your army is garbage.

Is this fake?

where is this from? first time I've seen it

Yeah it's fake

Because of that webm right there. You see why that got punched? Because he's hold back. And the shitskin who hit him has no self restraint. Now imagine a situation where whitey isn't holding back en mass and the shitskins IQlets fall into every trap.

lmao when nigs can take partial derivatives or plan two days in advance then i'll be worried

We wuz sweater makers n sheeeeeeeit. Gys larping faggot.

You need new material

>larp
>we wuz
>shieeeet
why can't white subhumans talk without cringy "memewords" (i cringed while i typed that)

for some reason i think that is more likely india

You've been posting the same thing for months now, i guess newfags can't tell the difference though.

Why are turks so upset about being called roaches? You'll never be European but that's ok.

black / brown
nigger / indian
does it really matter?

Battle of Thermopylae, incursionns in South Africa, SS kill counts, "lone survivor"

We're very good at killing people when our lives are on the line.

Why did the ottomans loose all the territory they gained? What's with the hats?

Who do you think niggers beating up a random white upsets, roach? Stormfaggots at best. For us, this is well known that chimps are violent. We never relax around blacks and we reap the harvest of not getting beaten up/shot/et cetera.

I know a nig that makes guidance systems for rockets, be concerned.

We

>memewords
>cosntanly use the words wh*Te and subhuman

If the white race is all "master race," why do I mostly see information in real life to contrary?

Black Men:
>Going clubbing
>Being approached by women at the club
>Approaching women at the club
>Better dancers
>Lifts more at the gym
>Always more muscular
>Loses virginity earlier
>Has more sex in high school
>Has sense of style
>Not awkward
>Goes to college for useful degree or trade school or joins the marines
>Chills in the school
>Plays sports or does martial arts
>Moves out earlier

On the other hand...

White men:
>Staying at home
>To scared to approach women at the club
>is never approached by women at the club in fact women avoid white men at the club in order to talk to black men
>Looks like a bitch at the gym
>Skinny fat
>Those that aren’t looking like bitches at the gym don't lift
>Lose virginity way later
>Has little to no sex in high school
>Basement dweller
>Awkward as fuck
>No style
>Shoots up school
>Plays stupid first person shooters
>If they join the military they end up as paper clerks
>Lives off parents

Ok before you say hurr durr Im white and I dont fill of any of these stereotypes I am an aryan alpha male. Yea maybe so if so congrats for being those positives stereotypes of Blacks you will have a successful life with access to many women. What I described are commonalities. These exist not because of the exception but because of the rule. The white race is not superior I see much information the contrary. Why is the white race a race of betas and Blacks are a race of alphas. You deserve no pussy if you cant give what women want. The Black man has earned his keep and growing status above you. What have you earned, "aryans"?

The Turk actually doesn't hate white people, i swear, i feel this board would have caught on by now.

Oh really now?

see

yeah...in africa. Then they launch and it crashes in a village, destroying all the huts kek.

TL*DR
Why the novel? You mad or something? Why do blacks need so much welfare? What would happen if housing and welfare was cut off?

H

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: eNsL6NZe) 10/03/17(Tue)22:03:51 No.143946525▶
> (OP)
>Asians and Jews have never won a war against whites.
asians: battle of tsushima
the vietnam war
the korean war

jews: every day since 1945

whites are the chimps
whites are subhumans

We don't need to be physically superior when we have superior tech and weapons. Spear vs Cruise Missile?

Obviously, but we'll entertain this troll since we got nothing better to do.

the devil speaks

Come to manhattan. Blacks are relegated to the shittiest bars and clubs. And the white woman arent flocking to them,lol

Lel why did the subhuman ottomans cuck out on all that land they gained? Why are new generation turks like Germans?

indeed, overwhelming evidence for any niggers visiting this thread.

seems the same fight.

Well have fun.

preach it brotha roach we got em good

Why is turkey named after a thanksgiving dinner?

LOL too bad that video's from a Brazilian prison and the white guy was a pedophile. Pedophiles of all races should be burnt. Nothing wrong there. I'll torch your Turkish ass if you touch a kid too.

>Drumpf

>co-ordinates on google maps show this being in France

Seriously what the fuck is going on here?

Good ol D8 rape m80

Video's from a brazilian prison after the guards refused to work because they wanted more pay. These people are all degenerates and the white guy in the video was a convicted pedophile so idgaf really. Every pedophile from every race deserves death. Fact that he's white is irrelevant and the poster of the vid is a race-baiting Turk kebablord.

god damn is that really the golden one? respect

Useful degrees like general studies, afro studies, paid for by YT.

holy fuck is that really the golden one?

Why do you think you have the right to address us inbred pedo worshiper?

d-did you s-say niggers?

name one single race war that was fought with fists

>Niggerology

end times brother
the white christians weakness is compassion and empathy

why are you roaches moving to US / Europe if you dont like it.

Just blow yourself up or something you worthless sub-ape.

your digits prove i did

Liberia was colonized by America
Ethipia fell under Italy in 1936 and got heavely italianized that time

I would like.

Blacks believe style and getting hoes is the greatest virtue in life. You can't use muhdick to develop A.I., nanotech, or send robots to Mars.

are you the new niggernomics professor from dimension x?

LOL!

This map is pre-WW1 during the scramble for africa

Theres alot of videos of refugees tryna jump on trucks to pass borders. And also to try and steal shit.

haha look at this sandnigger father embracing his son's corpse

:)

That UFC fighter in the blue is actually pretty awesome, getting dumb whitey to punch his head since niggers don't have brains. Racist ass ref calling it when muh nigga bout to beat 'is ass

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

while you post images of petty street fights your fellow sand niggers are getting torched to death :)

hope they enjoy sucking on goat cocks in hell

lol! they'll live as marred cripples the rest of their lives.

Fuck I'm pretty sure I took the bait, good day sir

I want to see this guy and the turk goreposter face off.

your little cousin SKULLFUCKED by missiles

LMAO

damn dude, did some white guy do to piss you off so much, steal your girlfriend? you took the time to type that whole thing shows how buttblasted you are.

WGTOW whites go their own way new JT video
youtu.be/n1z__0Al0BE

I won't post any more, but just imagine the terror in these sandniggers' eyes when they saw their children lying as corpses before them

dumb nigger

>niggers
>college
AHAHAHAHAHA. Try to graduate high school first Tyrone