Trump Can Get Fucked

Hello. My name Camille Leblanc-Bazinet. I studied biomechanical engineering and a fitness model. Trump talks a lot of shit about women and pretends like we like in a post-sexist world is because he could never handle a woman like me. If I ever met him, I'd talk down to him. When he does one of his infantile tantrums I'll say "how cute, you think you can assert your dominance over me." I could tease and make fun of him sexually. I bet it would turn him on while making him mad. If his bitch of a wife ever tried to step in, I would use all my strength to slap the shit out of her. I'd ride Trump's dick on camera while pinning him down. My pussy is so strong and tight that he would cum twice in 5 minutes. I'd yawn and say "You arn't going anywhere until you can satisfy me." I would keep riding his dick and my tight pussy would still have an iron grip over it leading to post orgasm torture. He'll start crying and I'll say "dude you are such a weak little bitch of a man." I'll spit on his face and make him cum over and over while he cries in agony. If I get bored enough, then I'll make a deal. I'll let him go if he formally apologize to all the people he hurt just to make himself look tough in front of everyone.

While I'm fucking him I should tell him that I wish a real man would satisfy me. Obama's black dick could do that. If this was broadcast live, I'd encourage every man to start beating off. When Trump talks to world leaders they would all sit there thinking "yeah, we just beat off to you getting fucked"

tits or gtfo

>. Obama's black dick could do that.

this

This thread is over

Id eat your ass sir

Ya know, grey is a really horrible color for a kitchen...

>BIOMECHANICAL ENGINEERING
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is now a digits thread.

Mama mia! Thats-a some high quality pasta!

Have you seen this body? Bro you don't need tits to start furiously masturbating to this.

Do you like being a woman or a man better?

Is this pasta new? I'm using this

I used to be obsessed with Camille Leblanc-Bazinet but she got too bulky.

yeah, you just have to be kinda gay.

I don't plan on becoming a man. I'm not on with the whole trans bandwagon. People should be happy with who they are.

not enough, them's the rules

Jesus that's got to be one of the worst shops I've seen.

Canada. How?

I’m not falling for this trap. Neck yourself cunt.

WUT YA SAY BOUT ME PRESIDENT CUNT

Hello. My name Trump. I studied the art of the deal and a fitness model. Camille talks a lot of shit about men and pretends like we like in a post-leftist world is because she could never handle a man like me. If I ever met her, I'd talk down to her. When she does one of her infantile tantrums I'll say "how cute, you think you can assert your dominance over me." I could tease and make fun of her sexually. I bet it would turn her on while making her mad. If her bitch of a mom ever tried to step in, I would use all my strength to slap the shit out of her. I'd ride Camille's pussy on camera while pinning her down. My dick is so strong and big that she would cum thrice in 5 minutes. I'd yawn and say "You arn't going anywhere until you can satisfy me." I would keep grabbing her pussy and my big dick would still have an iron grip over it leading to post orgasm torture. She'll start crying and I'll say "We have to build a wall." I'll spit on her face and make her cum over and over while she cries in agony. If I get bored enough, then I'll make a deal. I'll let her go if she formally apologize to all the people she hurt just to make herself look tough in front of everyone.

While I'm fucking her I should tell her that I wish a real woman would satisfy me. Melania's tight pussy could do that. If this was broadcast live, I'd encourage every man to start beating off. When Camille talks to world leaders they would all sit there thinking "yeah, we just beat off to you getting fucked"

>I'll have sex with him, that'll show Drumpf

new copypasta!

That escalated before it started

Bitch you just became president to vent all your insecurities. It's time I put you back in your fucking place! Money doesn't mean shit when you're too lazy to be president and golf all day. I how to take what I want Mr. President.

Sage "it's" a TRAP

almost fell for the pasta kek

>studied engineering
>is a fitness model
Seems like your fictional character isn't that smart and has to rely on her looks for income. You should edit this pasta so she's at least good at something.

>a woman
>like me
Nice try user. But you're a man. You're also too fat to pass as quality twink material.

youre a fucking man

man

Gross is this a transgender?

>black dick
nice pasta 10/01 but dick can't really satisfy a woman that well

>Women can't rape like men can.

Keep telling yourself that bro. You'd be begging for mercy in the first 5 minutes!

Nice larp

Would still fug. I like a challenge

>I studied biomechanical engineering and a fitness model.
>and a fitness model
>pretends like we like in a post-sexist world
Just from these basic syntax errors and the general third-grade sentence structure, it's obvious you got a C average and had to swallow for just that.

Is there any woman with a hyphenated surname who ISN'T a total cunt?

>If I ever met him, I'd talk down to him.
How do you talk down to someone who own high net worth real estate across the world, who's worth close to 10 billion, just upgraded his ride from a Boeing 757 to Air Force One, and just upgraded his security detail to the 101 First Airborne?
How does that work?

lolno. It's an gigantic red flag the woman is thinking "I'm a strong independent womyn who don't need no man." Until about 30.

Only real men should be world leaders. Trump failed that test and even the dumbest people will know that after seeing me dominating him.

does not pass

Fuck off Larper, you ain't Camille Leblanc-Bazinet.
>Inb4 I'm going to sherb's oktoberfest this week, if I see her I'll tell her some pathetic virgin loser is larping as her.

Easy. Because he had everything handed to him and he's a bitch of a person.

Post timestamp with tits or gtfo

Who wants a old granny that's wants to act and work a job like a man. Fuck your not even white with your black hair and nigger eyes. Fuck off back to tinder uggo and get fucked in the ass. Cause that's literally all men woman are good for.
Take care.

She has a Twitter and an Instagram. Why would you wait to tell her in person dumbass!?

>Trump talks a lot of shit about women
Except he literally didn't.

good luck with all that on your own without men falling all over you to do the shit for you that you cant yourself
sexbot revolution cant come fast enough

Why would I create an instagram or twitter account to tell her? Unlike you, I don't spend my pathetic life stalking people on social media. Btw 3 days ain't much to wait.

God, I love these. I know if I ever saw her in person I would start laughing like a retard because of these shoops.

Pussy is tighter than any sexbot. And I actually put my fucking back into it.

You can get fucked
By me

>um, excuse me? um, somebody on Sup Forums is pretending to be you? uh, i thought you'd like to know?
>sorry, were you saying something?
>no
>virginwalks away

>biomechanical
wait what?

Fukin gold, m8.

3rd biggest average cock size in Europe reporting in
Tell me, where to find you and we will fuck as long until your pussy turns loose

>Hello. My name is Camille Leblanc-Bazinet

discarded.

Dude, I would crush that feeble neckbeard dick and when you try to run away I'll fucking rope you back in. You know you're too weak to escape my grip.

That's a MAN, baby!

OP larping beta faggot orbiter , sorry you failed with women . Try again faggot !!
SAGEdD

I bet you have meat flaps and big clit too.

>chad
>larper
pick one

Wish more women had big ole clitties to suck on.

>camillie
hi Carl, nice pecs, now fuck off back to youtube.

Ha fag

>5'2"
>Crossfit games "athlete"
Trump would knock her out. If he didn't one of his bodyguards would. If they didn't, some homeless nigger outside Trump tower would rape her. This is the dumbest thing I've read tonight and I think I should go to sleep.

Good lord, nobody on earth is going to read all that mess. I really hope you took the time to type and proof read it. 0/10, tl;dr

I don't like midgets.

my god you leftist are gay as fuck. seriously are you all faggots? this is one of the most cock gobbling faggot larps I've ever wasted my useless time on. kys

You be the type to play the victim. Oh the loor right being abused by the left. They're too powerful for my backwards heratege that they will take away.

two spelling errors before the first paragraph was done, so likely not even proofread. i stopped reading though.

I really can't tell if that girl is hot or not.

This bod. Don't fucking question it fuckboi

Pectorals or gtfo

>larp
>larp
>larp

While this thread is up. Who's the faggot that spread this word to other retards? It's just RP not live action RP.

I would fuck that man

You would cum in the first 10 seconds! No MAN could do what my pussy can do!

Id let her rape me.

Bbbbbbb bbbb BEAT!

>sure thing... whatever you say

biomech engr... Prosthetic/orthotics is a small field

I bet you have a blown out, flat tire tier pussy.

>wears a belt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING CORELET

Testosterone is a helluva drug. Also, OP is a gigantic faggot.

This.

Typical womyn
Instantly going to the sexual inferiority insults
How predictable

Also sage for bait

Bro. Women have to gain 3 times as much muscle mass to exert the same force as men. And I can still beat you down. Go back to watching One Peice ir some other long drawn out shitty anime to make you forget you exist.