Weekend's here, let's party the night away! Post gif/webm of dancing animu grills

Weekend's here, let's party the night away! Post gif/webm of dancing animu grills

It's time again to listen to anime remixes and EDM tunes straight from Japan, mixed live by our fine crew of little DJ girls!
untz dot xen dot prgmr dot com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rk6cod9BJzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm trying to discuss animu and mango here, bug off.

>we have to post gifs of dancing anime girls to feel like we actually have friends that we dance with down town

You're not alone, don't be sad

Anyone have a non version?

youtube.com/watch?v=rk6cod9BJzw

Reminder that webm related is an anime

I love you all faggots
also cocks

:Love you too user

>wanting to go out and dance

Stop ban evading, untzfags.

Fuck off with these threads you nigger tier shills

がんばるぞい

Love these threads.

You know, I just realized that weekend means week-end.

>He doesn't go out to dance

What are you, a homo or something?

There are 2 types of loners: Pathetic rejects who wanted to be a full scale normie, but couldn't because the society finds them fucked up, and then there are profound titans of loneliness who reject the society themselves.
Which type are you?

I wish. Then i wouldnt be alone

J-jk

not the other user but I want to be a full scale normie and not a pathetic reject

What's stopping you then?

I'm scared
being alone is comfy
I'm not totally a reject but there's definitely a glass ceiling between me and normies
In fact, I never was rejected, because I don't really try

Avoidant disorder bro

Post the dragon dildos one

That's an illness you see. Seek medical attention.

I used to be a normalfag and do that and it fucking sucks mate. The only reason why you do that is because you hope to pick up a girl. The dancing itself is so fucking boring it makes you want to kill yourself.

Made it myself!

my younger self can definitely relate
nowadays, I cannot tell if I completely gave up or if I made some progress
probably both, I know I'm better now than I used to be. I know I still have a lot to do
I know I should seek some help
maybe someday

thanks guys

Don't worry it's nothing. They'll give you some plant based pills, have a nice long talk with you about it, then the placebo effect will kick in and you'll be as good as new.

fug this explains it. Little Nemo was one of my favorite movies as a kid but it perplexed me and I could never put my finger on it. It had something that separated it from Disney and Don Bluth films but now it all makes sense.