Pol/ logic refuted

States with more guns have more gun deaths. Solution: ban guns.
It's as simple as that.

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/21760-harvard-gun-control-study-destroys-gun-control-agenda
motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/
youtube.com/watch?v=GzFWRPiNXOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHALL

>gun deaths

>GUN

Yeah pull up the graph of murder vs gun ownership by state, county, municipality, whatever. NO CORRELATION YOU SHILL

Reported, saged, hidden.

You mean the way Mexico did?

You mean ban nigs?

You compare yourself with a 3rd world country?

Are gun deaths worse than other deaths?

>gun deaths
>not murder in general

this

OP is confirmed faggot

you mean whites?

Yeah that worked great for Venezuela.

You compare yourself with a 3rd world country?

>illinois
>low on the chart

Hahahahhahaha, good one, OP.

>muh whitey mass shooters

>gun deaths

Useless statistic. Come back with gun murders.

>gun deaths
>not murder rate
>not even gun murder rate

Basically, statistic inflated to shit by people using guns to suicide.

65% of US population is white
only 0.5% are arabs

>roughly reverse population graph (kek at Alaska)
>Isolated states lowest (Hawaii)
>highest states are nog states (Louisiana, Mississippi) or low pop (Wyoming)
Threadly reminder that leftist don't know how to do honest statistics. This graph is no different. Who the fuck doesn't control for population in a statistical analysis?

Agenda pushers, that's who.

"Gun death" AKA suicide general. So they shoot themselves instead of driving off a cliff (which gets classed as "traffic casualty" to hide the real suicide numbers).

Try it again using only gun related attacks.

>only 0.5% are arabs
Jews are Arabs.

Couldn't help but notice your graph correlates almost as closely with population as it does guns. Other notables on your list feature major enclaves for a certain violent "population" thus compromising the sample. Your graph is a pretty sad panda...

Oh, and what purpose does the trend line serve? Oh right, baby's first stat graph.

Most of those deaths are by suicide retars

don't belive mother jones. chicago, Jew york, and LA have more deaths a day then the rest of the country combined.

Why dont you just ban mass murder?

Wow, it's almost like it's fucking insane for .5% of the population to commit so many mass shootings.

States with more niggers have more gun deaths too. Solution: ban niggers.
It's as simple as that.

Funny how the trendline also indicates a decreasing relevance between the two variables, or in other words:
>Each subsequent percentile of gun ownership corresponds with less deaths per percentage gun ownership
So an armed society is indeed a police society. Leftist can't even secure their point with baked statistics.

you might be retarded

That looks like a horrible correlation the line goes through like 4 of them and that's it.

It is deaths per 100,000 people, stupid cunt

>So an armed society is indeed a police society
polite society*

Freudian slip of the future.

>Gun ownership vs Gun Death

How do they know who is lying? It is not required to register firearms. Background checks for certain things, but registration is only required for Conceal carry or suppressed. Any /k/fag would know more than I do. I just lie and always tell people I don't own any fire arms.

it's far more dangerous in Wyoming than Chicago or Baltimore. That graph proves it!

>Gun deaths
>counting police shootings
>Counting self defense
>Accidental shootings

Show me the murder rate

Oh yea its niggers

From my cold dead hands

Still doesn't change the point, retard. Don't post propaganda you can't defend.

Show the homicide rate over firearm ownership.

You failed at math?

>The more guns in a state the more often people defend themselves with guns

YOU DON'T SAY

>implying this graphic holds to any mathematical standards
IRONIC POSTING IS IRONIC

How many are suicides?

Read about this guy:

thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/21760-harvard-gun-control-study-destroys-gun-control-agenda

Unironically sourcing (mother Jones)....

It also shows that as gun owners reaches a majority, the deaths per gun owner go down.
Really gets the almonds activating.

Bullshit fake data shill.

The dots aren't anywhere close to the line.

This just in. More houses with pools have drowning deaths. Checkmate atheists.
>Holy shit someone is breaking in, I don't own a gun. I will use a bat.
>Holy shit someone is breaking in, I own a gun. They get shot.
Fuck off.

According to US race classifications, Arabs are white.

guns don't protect you

banning guns also doesn't protect you

what law are you going to pass that's going to stop someone from spending tens of thousands of dollars and months of time buying 23 guns with modifications and booking a hi-rise hotel room with windows specifically aimed at 20,000 people across the street?

you can't just ban that

He probably did
However you are an idiot for thinking that "gun deaths" are all negative.

>wyoming
>montana
i wonder how many of these deaths are depressed injuns blowing their brains out realizing that their people and way of life have been exterminated by a superior race that are now also disappearing and letting the country be taken over by savages. HAIL TO THE RED SKINS

NOT

Line is a trend line showing the trend of the data set as if it were a single continuum.

Fairly useless since the graph isn't adjusted for population, but it does show a very interesting trend:
>as gun owners reaches a majority, the deaths per gun owner go down
Probably not what the creator of that graphic intended.

>0.02% of the population
sageru

NOT

skewed graph due to it being per 100k, total gun deaths would be more accurate, it skews the data to have small population states as a very murderous place like montana and wyoming, which are incredibly safe places....while putting illinois, california, and new york as looking safe due to massive populations.

Don't forget the conveinent placement of Hawaii, an island state with gun control laws (possible thanks to being a fucking island).

Data manipulation at it's finest.

How many of those are suicides

you expect that all the dots should be on the line?

BE

Yes but it is a horrible represntation of the actual data. If you pick a point on the line you could be off by +- 6 deaths. Hell if you remove the bototm left states a horizontal line would more accurately represent the trend.

Huh, looks like all the safe states with guns tend to be white.

They should be close or else it is telling you very little about it especially with just 50 states. Maybe if there were hundreds of thousands of points all following the general trend of the line but in reality this trend line is complete ass.

This chart includes suicides. Not an honest measure.

Every other post on the board is gun control. It is almost as if someone is trying to push an agenda

>gun deaths
>aka. More suicides

Come back when you have gun homicides, and make sure to break it up by race.

No, it would still show an upward trend, although less strong.

>the graph isn't adjusted for population

wat? it clearly says per 'gun deaths 100,000'

Nope.

States with more NIGGERS have more deaths, so using YOUR logic, we should ban niggers.

INFRINGED

Wow. No one has ever tried the tactic of including suicides by firearm to falsely inflate their statistics. No one. Ever. You're the first, you fucking liar.

>absolute value
>giving any sort of statistical relativity
How is that adjusting state data so they may be adequately compared to each other?
Or do you not find it strange that the sparsely populated states are highest on the chart?
You do realize your graph shows a downward trend, right?

It's still a horrible trend though. It is barely even correlated at all. At ~45% gun ownership you have about 4 points that are only 1 or 2 deaths higher than 4 of the 6 lowest ones. Point is it isn't really a predictor of anything. I fyou say there is %55 gun owners there could be more or less gun deaths depending where int eh world you are. Actually looking at it it looks like Southern states are more correlated with higher gun deaths rather than gun owners.

I bet that graph is a bit out of date

Further evidence the Northeast USA houses the smartest people in the country. Californians are retarded pussies.

states with more blacks more violence ban blacks

Ban which guns?
Hands and feet kill more people than all rifles each year.
Handguns do the most damage, and no one can even try banning those.
Removing semi-auto rifles from the public isn't happening, even if they banned assault weapons like Clinton already did, it will only make crime worse exactly like it did last time.

>what is Pulse
or should I call it No Pulse now.

wow! CIA trolls still here!

What a fucking faggot you are.

Kill yourself right now with your licensed knife, you pathetic fucking nigger.

Your anti-gun campaign is not going to work. We know you orchestrated the killings in Las Vegas. You need to stop.

Define gun death. How many of these "deaths" are legal self dense? How many of these "deaths" are committed by someone who has an illegally obtained gun?

~450,000 people die from cigarettes vs 33,000 gun deaths. Solution: ban tobacco. It's far cheaper, faster and easier for people to get shot to death than it is for them to smoke themselves to death. Shit, second hand smoke kills ~42,000 which is still higher than guns. Go fuck yourself.

I'm not even going to provide a source. Just do the research for yourself.

They have been attacking Sup Forums for the last 3 days. This is another psyops.

Pro-gun mother Jamie Gilt was shot in the back by her 4-year old son.................lol

>make anti-gun thread
>tons of discussion; better stay out of it
>10 minutes pass since last post
>make "witty" comment
The life of the virgin OP.

Look at switzerland ;)

Are you sure? Only 6 of the names listed by Mother Jones sounded arabic. I went through and looked up each one that sounded so when I read through the table: motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/

Hang on, I was wrong. Will have to recount.

Ok, so 2.5%.

I don't care, and no one else should either

8/92 are of middle eastern/north african heritage, just going by googling any near eastern/north african-sounding names to confirm.

Can tell just by looking at Illinois, fake, gay.

So, unless i've missed some near-eastern/north african people in the list because of their names (again, i googled every near-eastern/north african name to confirm what they were),

near eastern or north african shooters : 8/92 or 8.69565%

near eastern or north african population percentage (2000-2010 census mandell l. berman institute and north american jewish data bank): 1.069471% (the Jewish percentage was subtracted from the non-jewish near eastern/north african percentage)

1.069471/8.69565=8.131 times overrepresented

*the jewish percentage was subtracted from the overall percentage to isolate the near eastern/north african percentage

or a shill spamming in every board

BAIT

Would you prefer if they were pushed out of windows?

youtube.com/watch?v=GzFWRPiNXOI

Can we get a Blacks vs. murders by state in here, please?

Maybe we can just amend the constitution to ban Blacks from having guns. And spics, I guess.

>when do "reg gun deaths v. gun ownership" when you should do "reg gun deaths v. percent Black"

wew good one OP

>pol/

HOW FUCKING DIFFICULT IS TO TYPE TWO FORWARD SLASHES

FUCKING NORMALFAGS