META

in light of the recent shilling on this board ... is there any way to create an aggregate chan? one that works similar to drudge and pulls quality threads while ignoring the shitty ones and aggregates them to one place? you could pull threads from various chans while having mods that dont suck all kinds of dick not doing their jobs ... like drudgechan or autosage ... or something of that ilk. i wish this were back in the day when repeat threads and shill bait got saged to oblivion but it looks like the new generation needs their hand held. i think this would help tremendously.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2srnav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

bump

thanks guys. i could use some help here. how would one go about doing something like this?

dailymotion.com/video/x2srnav

i know theres a web designer out there that could either collaborate or atleast point me in a general direction?
>i dont know how to be constructive ... have a bump

you mean like if Sup Forums had mods worth a damn?

well ya but more or less a way to circumvent the ones that dont. people love this user interface so why change it? we could use an aggregator and tiered board lists similar to 9gag maybe? upvotes would be done with bumps though instead of the usual button clicking.

im going to start bumping this with titties because you use the right bait for the fish you want. ive never met a programmer or web designer that didnt love titties.

you would need mods for this. Unless you have google level ai

lets try to think outside of the box here ... is there a way to circumvent both? could we have a 3 tiered page similar to 9gag? community ran but in need of actual numbers and not the reply bait hand full of adamant shit posters?

more boobies.

do these titties have too many D's? is that the issue? fuckin bump this shit!

damnit its like you fuckers like a shitty board and fighting shills all day instead of getting anything actually done...

a login, with a point system that rewards top posters with prime display real estate ?

i would say with a right to dictate prime realestate for good threads. good posts mean they get weighted heavier in their votes for good threads making it from a fresh page to a trending and a hot page... all made from threads from cripple 2 4 etc

That sounds like a pretty good idea to me. But truly, just having a site owner who believes in the content would make all the difference. He would only have like minded, trust worthy mods. It would be great.

>create an aggregate chan....pulls quality threads

Creating an aggregate ocean of piss

>what did he mean by this?

would content creation on the site itself be a thing or would you agree that it would almost exclusively aggregate and encourage posting via the original sites through some universal interface? so that the sites stayed online as well ...

just want it to be a puddle of high quality asparagus laiden dehydrated dank dark yellow piss. like the shit that looks like a bottle of water with cigarettes in it. maybe we could make the mods similar to content creators to be followed and encouraged monetarily through ad revenue they bring through quality aggregation?

sorry i forgot your complimentary titties

>puffy nipples

IN THE TRASH

sorry not sorry. but here...

and for the record her face is outstanding.

Any attempt to implent upvoted, a user login system, or user reputation is literally the most cancer thing you can imagine. Not so mention you are literally suggesting to make the site more like 9gag.

Stopping cancer starts with YOU.

saged

how about a better idea? asshole ... you deserve this.

malena morgan is goddess tier.
crazy pussy eater

>stripper tattoo
>nose ring
>lack of tits
No thanks.

she really is super fuckin attractive. is she greek?

t-thats kinda the point user. he was an asshole and got a haggard hipster roastie for his efforts.

I like this idea, but what the fuck would constitute a "quality thread"?

well specifically with this board where the focus and zeitgeist is almost strictly aligned with news events of the time it would vary from day to day. but like right now, post tragedy ... the 2a threads are too much. grab a couple good ones where actual discussion is happening MAYBE ... but the threads where its just polsters bukkakeing all over a few shills to mentally jack off on a bait precept with their shitty practiced disingenuous vomit copy pasta arguments (memes aside). people need to think. that was the point of this shit ... to generate discussion. to spar in real time. to have to sharpen your tongue ... nowadays its just a circle jerk around a couple of traps (pollacks pretending to be shills for you's)

forgot your boobies ... sorry.

does anyone know how to web design? should this be an app instead? phone posters are the new reality you know ...

>in light of the recent amount of folks on the board that disagree with me and don't believe exactly what I do, how can we set up a proper echo chamber?

no idea user

not at all. but youre not interested in whats actually being discussed so continue to fuck off. i want threads WITH a high level of discourse. not the constant memeing and shill bukkake. you get racing stripes. fuck you.

she looks like megara from hercules to me ...
>thicc unrelated.

quick question aussie, why do australian bitches eyebrows always do some funny shit?

what kind of funny shit? like shape or movement?

shape and color. theyre always square and a little bushy. and usually darker than their hair?