Death to Canada. Day of rake when? USA>Canada

Korean in Canada here. I hate Canadians, they are the worst white people. Americans are much cooler and sexier. I wish we could kill all Canadian men and give Canadian women to awesome Americans! Crunch the leaf! Race war now!

Honestly, is Canada even a real country?

I don't know Ameribro, but I do know one thing, though. Bitches they come, they go. Saturday through Sunday, Monday. Monday through Sunday yo!

>Canadian men
>men

Canadian women all fantasize about sleeping with hot, alpha ultra-chad American men.

I think I have an idea of why it's hard for you to make friends

Sure you're not an American? A cuck fetish is as American as apple pie on the 4th of July as fireworks go off

Fuck you Canada, you guys did petty shit to me when I was a child. I will never forgive you leafs for being the shittiest and least compassionate people on earth. Go die and I hope your family dies too,

Sorry you were not raised in your own country, but hey, what do you expect? I hope pic brings back memories

They never actually did that.

DOTR begins on october 27, 2017.

Obviously we didn't grow up in the same place then

Canadians are the enemies of all Asian and mongoloid people. Also they are the perverted and fallen version of burgers, a cruel mockery of the Yankee man. They must be culled. Day of The Rake.

Why did your parents leave Korea?

>be a leech
>complaint
Kill yourself

$$ obviously. The government and the transnational financial system want more people like this in the country so that society can become more and more focused on economic activity as its ultimate good, at the expense of everything else

They held me down and stabbed me with pencils and wouldn't let me sit next to them in class because "all azns haz SARS" which was a thing in the 2000s. Also threw rocks at me and told me and my parents to kill ourselves.

I have autism. Seriously.

You should have listened to them and done everyone a favor. Maybe thanked them for goo advice.

Spotted the burger proxy fgt

You don't have a right to sit next to someone. Have you considered going back to Korea?

Maybe if you didn't come from a trashy Asian continent with SARS, based Canadian children wouldn't have neutralized the threat.

Fuck u

I moved to the west when I was 6, I also don't have citizenship there anymore. Also I don't like Asian people, they are unattractive. I like burgers and Slavs.

What fucking city do you live in?

I actually don't mind the Canadians on Sup Forums at least they chat and keep me company.

You could also emigrate to the USA you know. They'd consider you a "Canadian citizen" (lol) and give you priority

Kamloops.

>Americans are much cooler and sexier
They're clumsy with banter and are the most obnoxious normalfags on here. I think it's time to try another continent.

"Were it so easy."

The homoerotic canadian way...

Preaas no

Can't say then, not sure how BC people are. Im in Toronto and even despite it being liberal people are generally nice

I like Hungary. There used to be a Hungarian lady named Aniko who lived with us :) she was funny.

I dated a kor dude who was hot af

Why do most Canadians hate asian and Indian people? They don't even give you a chance,

I like my inclusion worker, she's hot, but she's French-Canadian. She's really nice too, she buys me teas :)

If you weren't Chinese or Indian you'd understand. And I'm one of those people who does not personally dislike people of a lot of other races (like blacks and latinos) while nonetheless thinking that they don't belong in the country, but I've never really met a chink or indian that I liked

I honestly don't know why you get that impression. Small town Canada maybe you'll find a lot of people who come across as rude but they are actually trying to be nice in a weird way. Maybe people have a different impression of Asians in BC than out here? Asian and white are pretty bro tier in the burbs here, especially Markham. No conflict at all

Chinese people in Kamloops don't do anything except make food and pay a lot of money to study at Canada's shitty schools.

My neighbor moved out there he is RCMP now (pretty sure it's kamloops)

I get that impression on BC, also every Canadian I met on Sup Forums hates Asians and Indians something fierce.

That's partly why I don't like Chinese. They're just very boring

Fuck Canada and Canadians, I'm going to sneak into US

There will be a cunuck hanging from every tree and lampost as their cities are burned to the ground. Soon the northern tundra will be cleansed of the leaf menace and Sup Forums may shitpost in peace.

Asians are very rare in my town. Almost all of them are international students at the local college.

But they don't do anything to you. Maybe you just don't like Asian appearance.

Kys. Canadians are just Americans who are too polite for their own good. They never figured that you can't stop communists by asking them nicely.

Well yeah, I don't like asian appearance, but the ones at my uni that I talk to are also boring and autistic as fuck. I try to discuss any non-school topics and it basically turns into a monologue, but then as soon as I switch to school topics they suddenly can talk. Fuck asians

Canadians and Americans don't even look the same. Went to Minneapolis and was surprised at the number of healthy, blonde attractive people. Certainly a far cry from the average brown haired Canadian woman,

At least you talk to them. Honestly never seen an Asian and a Canadian being friends in my town.

Pol discourse is extreme on purpose so don't take anything to heart. The rude stuff is actually endearing and an inversion of social norms.

Well I talk to the ones I have to talk to, and even then I feel like a dentist (trying to extract conversation from this person) every time so it's an experience I try to avoid. These are the "westernised" asians too

What it comes down to is that I think we're just fundamentally too different to exist within the same political structure

Seriously can't be the case. Toronto is always groups of guys Asians and white , especially gamers and that crowd

In Toronto are there seriously Canadians and Asians being friends? Most of the people in my town ignore Asians and reject their humanity. Never even saw a Asian-white couple here.

Nigger do you realize that a lot of Canadians are defended from the American loyalists who fled after the revolutionary war? They were here back when those Minnesota fucks were still in Scandinavia. Anglophones = our brethren.

In Montreal, lots of Jewish guys go for asian girls

Last time I tried talk to a Canadian he told me not to talk to him. Another time a guy I went to school with ignored me on the bus when I said hi. Meanwhile every American I have met online have been very nice.

It's pretty common. As I said places like Markham it's white Asian split. Though most are Hong kongers so there is a common cultural background to it

Are u in uni?

I checked the census numbers for Montreal, barely any Asians in Quebec.

No I have autism. I am starting a job training program soon hopefully though called ESTR.

The census doesn't reflect exchange students though and Montreal has lots of universities

Believe me, I live here

>he lives is Quebec
Oh God, I'm so sorry.

What is estr? Hope it works out for you

Kek

Sounds to me like Canada’s a lot better than what I thought. Anyways, it’s too bad they didn’t cut you open and hang your entrails out on the clothesline
Sage

It admittedly could be better, but it's the land of my father, of my grandfather, of my great-grandfather, and so on, so it's also my home.

I actually don't mind French-Canadians, they live hundreds of miles away and are not part of mainstream Canada.

Thanks. You're one of the few nice leafs. Honorary American.

$50 says OP is a manlet from Vancouver who’s mad af that all the Korean girls there go for white dick like it squirts liquid gold down their throats

I think Asian women are ugly. You can have them all if you want. Even a homeless woman in her 30s in my town is better looking than Chang women. I live in Kamloops,

Well Canada hasn't been a country of a single nationality since 1763 when the British first arrived.

We've been kind of like Belgium since then, a political organisation composed of two main peoples who are together in a way that sometimes works and often doesn't.

I like Jon Lajoie. I like the French and Metis in Canada, I had good experiences with them and I think they are attractive. It's mostly Anglos that grind my gears.

Anglos do have their peculiar habits and attitudes, that's for sure

Koreabro has taken the final redpill:

Women are all ugly, uglier than men by a lot yet you see an 8/10 male chase a 6/10 pussy.

It is even worse down in the States thanks to le 56% face and 60-66% of them being fat.

If only we could genocide ugly women, here in Western countries they don't even cover up their ugly faces and body fat.

Are people in Quebec generally friendly to Asians?

>said the Amerishart, heavily breathing upon pressing the post botton

People here don't like immigrants at all. Like I have a cousin who lives in a much more rural part of Quebec, and she was complaining about a Serbian immigrant she had trouble with one time a while ago

And lots of people dislike the racially-French Francophone immigrants from France that we have in Montreal because they're still different from us

I find many white women attractive, I don't like Asian/black women though. I've seen good looking white men too. I'm generally attracted to Caucasian features.

lmao he lives in Quebec

sage

I'm not him

I see. The only Serbian I know is a girl, she is nice. Her dad is Jordanian/Arab though. And I guess French-Canadians feel independent from mainland France.

Go the fuck back to Korea, faggot.
I hope canadians treated your faggot ass like the gook trash you are.

Stop hiding behind that flag, Manitoba.

Well France abandoned us 250 years ago, and we had no contact with them whatsoever until maybe 150 years ago when Napoleon III sent a ship to Canada

I don't know much about québécois history except I once read a genetics paper saying there's founders effect in the population. Basically québécois descend from a small group of people due to large numbers dying off due to causes I don't even remember. Stay cool French Canada.

I reserve my right to speak as the rightful owner of this land, so what If Im from Manitoba, fuck out of my Kanata leaf

You're okay Manitoba. actually met lots of cool leafs in this thread. #NotAllLeafs

>I don't know much about québécois history except I once read a genetics paper saying there's founders effect in the population. Basically québécois descend from a small group of people due to large numbers dying off due to causes I don't even remember.

Kind of. It's more that we only ever had 10,000 people in total come to Canada during the French colonial period, and all 10 million Canadians and 2 million Americans who have French Canadian ancestry are descended from those 10,000 people. French settlement was totally cut off after the Conquest, and if our ancestors hadn't been good Catholics who had lots of kids we wouldn't exist today.

>Stay cool French Canada.

Thanks

Makes sense. Safety and peace.

I hope best korea nukes your country prick