Muh Fredoom

She had to die because a bunch of neckbeard can't stand living their miserable life without "semi-auto guns that aren't full-auto but can be converted or bought as almost-exactly full-auto for peanuts".

Or because of the NRA, that certainly won't miss an opportunity to remind you that any restriction on guns = the end of of the 2nd amendment.

Who cares about normies dying right ? As long as you keep your beloved rights to be equipped like a marine corp battalion, as long as you can fantasize about being Rambo in your backyard, the world is just fine.

The extreme view on guns rights being displayed by many around here is hurting the rationalist movement (as opposed to insane progressive inclusive left) more than anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/03/us/terrorism-gun-violence/index.html
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So when do we ban Islam? It has killed more white people than mass shooters have in the west.

The guy owned 2 planes, from what i've heard he used (an) illegal automatic weapon.

Pretty much proving that making it illegal does nothing to stop a law breaker.

not like I was ever gonna fuck her, so...

Are you talking about surrendering our guns to our government?
That worked so well France in WW2

Okay so lets say I'm dying of AIDs and cancer and I have the option to cure my AIDs. You're saying that I shouldn't take it because I would still have cancer?

>muh freedom AIDs

>can't stand living their miserable life without "semi-auto guns that aren't full-auto but can be converted

>"we must ban everything but revolvers and bolt actions"

do you even know thats what you're saying, retard?

You couldn't at least pick a white person for this post? You fucking loser

You are correct, literally nothing should be illegal. If I want to open a coat-hanger abortion clinic with buy 2 get 1 free promotions, I should be able to do that

Without admitting privileges

Those french gun laws stopped two different occurrences of akmed and muhammad having a field day with full auto ak's in france right?

They didn't

Fuck off. No one cares about the French.

worked out well for the french in ww2 didnt it?

Too bad she wasn't killed by a drunk driver. Then I'm sure I'd see your thread about alcohol.

BEEP BEEP TRUCK OF PEACE

OP IS A FAGGOT

If it happened to me, as an American, I wouldn't want anyone to push gun control over my death.

1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID
1 POST BY THIS ID
>1 POST BY THIS ID

1 post by this id guaranteed

Who cares about normies dying...?

That's a very good question. I'm not sure anybody does.

Given that leftists only care about their shitskins getting killed I'd say that doing the opposite of what they want is a good idea by default.

sage and report shill threads.
>make Sup Forums great again

Why move to USA if you don't like guns?

The guy was a certified pilot with access to two private planes

>grab your private plane
>dive it into the same concert crowd
>200 dead

>that reddit spacing

Chair force would have ass pounded him before he made it.

One post by this ID.
Quit replying to obvious bait, fuckin tools

no way airport is right next to the strip

gtfo fucking shill

She's a race traitor, never forget this is what happens when you fraternize with whiteys

Are you retarded? Nellis isn't going to scramble jets over a Cessna

His fucking plane wasn't on the Vegas airstrip you derp. Air traffic control tracks all flights and they'd easily spot him if he tried to fly the 60 miles to the concert.

>from what i've heard he used (an) illegal automatic weapon
and where did you hear that? Cops more or just said the opposite.

Understand something. We are not giving up our final check on government power and mob rule just because retards want to go to crowded places for entertainment.

>Muh economy

This is about more than people being able to go out and have fun in safety. It's about taking responsibility for the long-term security and sustainability of civilization. The historic American people must be heavily armed. Somebody has to look at the big picture, and that would be responsible gun-owning Americans, not immigrant-importing muh feelz hedonists. If the shooter's Jewish ancestor hadn't been allowed in the country, this would never have happened in the first place.

keek

Plane is still a lot of energy and I doubt they'd interdict. It's not hard to kill lots of people if you want.

The hard part is having someone psychotic enough and also rational enough to plan out an attack. This guy was a very rare mix and would have been able to kill tons without guns.

The shooter was a millionaire and a criminal
Criminals don't obey the law so what's the point of changing it? Millionaires habe enough money to buy guns illegally

Literally a truck of peace killed like 85 people in your country. Are you this stupid?

>So when do we ban Islam? It has killed more white people than mass shooters have in the west.

Where did you get that ? edition.cnn.com/2016/10/03/us/terrorism-gun-violence/index.html
I'm not defending Islam, but even with 9/11 your statement is juste false.

Guy had 12 bump fire stock semi-auto rifle, all perfectly legal. He passed all the test and apparently had no issue of any sort getting his 40+ guns. You have heard wrong.

215 000 soldiers died in France in the first months of battle, close to the number of casualties the US suffered on the western front.

Also, the average citizen didn't have a (military-grade) weapon at that time in France.
People eventually managed to get their hand on that kind of equipement and start resisting the occupation, but it was actually a real war (unlike a concert in Vegas, if you can understand) and we got some (if not most) of the equipement directly from the allies (through plane drop).

The idea that a bunch of guns in the hands of private citizens would have allowed us to resist the Wehrmacht is simply ridiculous, just like the idea of every single iraqi having an automatic weapon and trying to stop you...

One day you might have to chose between a white bitch and an asian wife material. Chose wisely.

no, it would be about vehicles

>3.3 million out of 350 million
wow, amazing per capita terrorism.

BTW it looks like the asian bitch radicalize the boomercuck. So fuck the bitch in your pic.

Very good remark. Please consider what kind of preparation, support from a terrorist organisation, number of people involved (8), lack of intelligence sharing across countries (they prepared in Belgium before attacking France); skills required to make bomb, etc etc was needed to reach that number of casualties.

Your guy was alone, owned all his equipement legaly and didn't need any kind of expert training to use it "efficiently".

Put both events side by side and i'm sure you'll see a small difference.

Except other normies who will then vote for a Hillary-relatded abomination.

I would be a complete moron if i was rejecting any kind of policies meant to prevent this event from happening (as easily) again.
Which is actually not the case (and new policies were put in place after this event) unlike you regarding gun laws.

Never said it was an insane number, actually seeing how easy it is to get that kind of modified semi-automatic, i'm pretty impressed that the average number of deaths in these shooting events is that low.
Could be much worse, and it probably will be because this guys certainly gave a lot of ideas and good advice to a lot of people

I support more guns if more roasties get toastie

Degenerate

there are more illegal guns in the world than legal, they flow through american and european borders like rivers.

You can buy an ak variant in paris for 0.2-0.5 BTC in less than an hour

Awww cute it thinks it has an argument

fuck off fracois, dont you have a gf that you need to film fucking 15 fresh migrants? cucked faggot loser of both world wars piece of shit

Welp, she deserved it

Amen

Yes banning guns won't stop people from killing each other. However, it will stop people from mass shootings. I say ban all lethal firearms.

Tasers/pepper sprays/etc. should be freely available to the public at a low cost. Good alternative to self defense.

Explain the Bataclan attack, then.

Oh, wait.

>Tasers/pepper sprays/etc.

Yeah that'll do so well against trucks of peace, bombs, and fucking airplanes. Or a mass hoard of fucking degenerate antifa libtards.

Not a good alternative for preventing what went on in Bolshevik Russia, Mao's China, etc.

Faggot proxy shill cuck .

This is an unfortunate situation and I wish it hadn't happened.

But fuck you. I would rather every major city suffer even worse attacks than budge another inch on gun control.

Only tiny populations of castrated fagg9ts let the government take their only means to seize power.

We are gifted a great responsibility by having the right to own guns.

If you don't like it move.

>Or because of the NRA, that certainly won't miss an opportunity to remind you that any restriction on guns = the end of of the 2nd amendment.

they're doing gods work.

White Genocide.

Remember 100 year anniversary of Failed Bolshevik Movement.

Based leaf

this
what other reasoning is needed

>This is an unfortunate situation and I wish it hadn't happened.

it's a false flag. they'll keep doing this until people do budge, unfortunately

Converting semi-auto's to full auto is ILLEGAL without a rigorous background search, and carries up to 10 years in prison and a $1,000,000 fine. We already have laws against modifying weapons. They don't work. And as a 10 year military vet, the sound of that gunfire did not sound like any M4 on full auto I've ever heard. It was slower, and sounded almost like a belt fed weapon (240B, M60) of a higher caliber than just a simple little 5.56. It was too slow to be a M249. How do I know? Because I fucking carried and fired one regularly for 2 years. It was a almost certainly a belt fed/crew served weapon from the sound of it.

You're obviously informed.

cunt

Americans are not the civilized people we thought they were

BLM was right

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8

No. She died because a psychopaths don't value life.

Would you feel better if they were stabbed to death or ran over with trucks?

Really? Should you require a background check for a Uhaul? Think of how this will disproportionately affect darkie first

Hey, you know what?
I think you're right.
So right in fact we should apply this same logic to drug use. Ban all drugs and their use. That'll stop the problem FOR SURE.
Get a hold of yourself you sensationalist retard.

forensics will be able to tell the caliber. very loud noises might sound distorted if they're recorded with a cheap mic, so i don't doubt that part of the story.

it does raise the question of why he didn't use a machine gun in the first place though.

She was a roastie anyway.

What's your point? The end result was the same you dumbfuck. People died.

In fact one guy with a truck killed more people than thus shooter did in five minutes. Go fuck yourself. Your massacres are worse than ours.

This cutie died because some Filipino whore led a triple life with multiple husbands, multiple names and multiple passports and made Stephen go NUTS.

Women need to apologize for this.

I find it very hard to believe that 1 man was able to hit over 500 people at a distance of almost 500 yards, with a few "converted" AR15's in 9 minutes, killing almost 60. Listen to the gunfire. There's NO PAUSE when he's firing. It's literal mag dumps from 500 yards, with a 16" barreled weapon. He'd have been lucky to hit even 20 people with all the rounds he fired in the time frame at that distance, with that weapon, and no military or shooting experience. Guy would've had to have been born as Solid Snake.

Just another dead american, who cares, this is joy!

Why would you waste money you can pass on to your family? Fucker can't even example right

with a bipod and a dense crowd it's possible. although they would still be tough shots. i'm banking on false flag, but the rifle was probably one that was left at the scene. they wouldn't risk the inconsistency.

So?

President gives a speech somewhere and what does the secret service do?? They secure the fucking area...

How about we deal with the reality, guns will never go away...ever. So instead of bitching about how he got the guns why arent we bitching about the zero effort given to secure the thousands of productive and able bodies we had in the venue that were unarmed and unshielded?

If a killer is going to do something like this, nothing will stop him from acquiring the weapons. Especially since, as we all know, they usually have help from paramilitary forces like mossad.

Fixing the problem in this case means proper security measures!

GO FUCK YOURSELF FROG FAGGOT<
ARTICLE 2 for those not in the know
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
how DARE you tell me a burger what to do with my guns, you dont understand freedom because your people have gone soft AS FUCK off crossants and muslim invasions. when the commies come and turn france into a BIGGER SHITHOLE youll WISH you had our gun laws.
NECK YOURSELF SHILL creep, sage, DOUBLE FREEDOM ROCKETS IN YOUR FACE FROG SHILL

France is the LAST country that I'll tolerate lecturing me on common sense.

Right before Canada. Fuck both of you cucked loser nations.

>thinks firing a pistol at a tank will make it explode

youve played too much GTA

She wasn't going to blow me. So her death is irrelevant.

Sometimes I wish we'd bring back posthumous punishment and execution, because when someone shoots up a crowd and then them self, there's too much societal fingerpointing, because a lack of a live person to hate.

They would risk inconsistency. Because they know the masses of idiots that is our country won't question the narrative.
>PEOPLE DIED OMG
>IT'S UN-AMERICAN TO QUESTION ANYTHING ABOUT THIS EVENT!
Literally 9/11 on a smaller scale. They've done it before.

If the guy wanted to kill lots of people why didn't he use the planes? Two planes is enough to demolish 3 skyscrapers full of people.

at least she'd died a quick death, had this been france she would of been raped for hours by you brown pets before being killed

oh man what a waste of a cutie asian waifu, she was on the prowl for a white man...so fucking sad, right in the waifus....not okay

You're a thick cunt if you actually think banning guns saves anyone from anything, sage, faggot, and shill.