Having more guns make your safe-

Having more guns make your safe-

Yep. Look at Switzerland. Second most amount of guns, but almost zero mass shootings

Just imagine how great this country would be had they shipped them all back.

nice self-defeating correlation
sage

What is Kennesaw, Georgia for $1000, Alex?

There's a city in Georgia that passed mandatory gun ownership and there is zero (0) crime

Need more data to make an affirmative conclusion.

compare dick sizes then you will realize fag>
>143950339\
combine all the EU as one then compare.

Your chart isn't per capita you retard
According to your chart, NZ has triple the number of mass shootings as America

Sounds about right.

There would be 0 if they had no guns.

not true, you don't have to own a gun in kennesaw if you object to it. the mentally disabled are also exempt. which given that it's in georgia, i figure that's the majority of them.

*when adjusted to per capita

any shooting where more than 4 people are injured is a Mass Shooting...
this includes drive-by shootings actual mass shootings are rare and almost always occur in areas where guns arnt allowed... grow up, your feelings and fears are no reason to take my rights away...

Fuck off
Australia has mass shootings despite having extreme police state regulation of firearms

WOW, I guess obamacare doesn't exist either since you can legally exempt from it
fucking retard sophist

wow no correlation at fucking all your right they are totally unrelated.

Georgia here. u wot m8??

Yes, there would surely be less mass shooting if we were allowed to own modified assault rifles

i'm just saying, the kennesaw law isn't really all that mandatory. not everyone has to own one first off, only heads of households. and then even heads of households are exempt if gun ownership goes against their beliefs (catholics, quakers, jehovah witnesses, liberals, etc.)

well bud your state is only about 52% white at this point. once you take out the inbreds from the north, the niggers, and the illegal spics, i figure only about a quarter of the state is decent.

hate to break it to you, bud, but this whole country is lost. America was a great experiment, but it failed. The cause: not maintaining racial homogeneity/hegemony. Not sending the blacks back to Africa after the civil war, and altering our immigration policies in the mid-1900s doomed our nation. It's just a slowly dying entity at this point, and there's no place to go start anew anymore, except the Moon or Mars. The next rebel colony will be off-world.