You teleport to George Soros' living room

You teleport to George Soros' living room.

'Sup George. Can I get a loan? I'm in a tough spot

I charge with all my rage.

Actually, guess what? This is Japan, and the new Japanese Prime Minister is on his payroll, it seems. It is no ordinary event.

pls send bitcoins

What do we know about this woman George is speaking with, and why is he in Japan?

omae wa mo shinderu

*tips fedora*

>Katana status: Unsheathed

>If he sees me teleport in:

convince him I'm in contact with the 'real' aliens and can provide him untold riches for becoming my personal purse bitch.

>if he fails to see me teleport in

Well that's a bummer. Guess I'll just have to ambush the fucker and get out with whatever I can, nigga style.

Checked

>George Soros just had me teleported to his living room
>no thoughts
>no words
>Just barest instinctual understanding understand of
>OH GOD IM FUCKED!

Piss on his couch

>Actually, guess what? This is Japan, and the new Japanese Prime Minister is on his payroll, it seems. It is no ordinary event.
Looks like japan is about to be culturally enriched. Be prepared for your first real crime in years. I expect it to be brutal.

This is for my people you scum

he is a cuck and browses /nu-pol/ took his own bait many such cases sad!

challenge him to fisticuffs

I just want the pills and cash and then I'll leave

Immediately beat him to death with that lamp and claim his waifu.

I've been in one of the Soros family's living rooms

"Hey yid, nothing personal." :pew, pew:

"It'll be $100,000 for the first hour"

He is the devil. I torture him.

unlike Trump he's a real billionaire

Primus sucks

Go to bed Obama

I shit on his carpet

"Germania will be whole again"

could i have some of that expensive as fuck coffee that is actually bird shit or whatever, please?

Have a serious talk with him and ask him questions. Tell him I want in on whatever he is doing and that I can be his bridge to disenfranchised millennial who aren't buying the outdated libshit agenda. Hopefully convince him so he gives me enough resources to run my own botnet on Sup Forums and other sites. Accomplish my goal and gain his trust and continue to influence the next generation. Gain a huge following and become Bannon 2.0 except without all the Israel worship, my main goal would be the eventual ancapification of a globalized world. After his death, continue to climb up the social ladder and from there who knows.

I really hope that the Japanese keep it together and resist the impulse the West seems to have for mass migrations. Why would Japan benefit from people who do not know the language and culture going over there to live, anyway?

But user, all those badly educated Somalis, Arabs and North Africans will fit perfectly in to the salaryman lifestyle.

Use a Goa'uld hand device to scramble his brains.

i become judge dredd , the guy is clearly a danger/cancer/poison to humanity

"FREEEEEEDOOOMMMMM" as I cleave him in two with a greatsword. No monologue, no time for him to contemplate. Just death, as swiftly as it can take him.

>tfw you shoot him and he doesn't die
>he just turns around and gives you this look

So George's son is cozy with Obama? What makes Sup Forums think the Soros family will be really different without George, anyway? By the way it looks, the Soros family will still be heavily invested in leftist causes and globalism, generally. They may probably lack much charisma without George, but will functionally continue what he started.

He's a senile old man

He'd probably confuse me for whatever relative or employee who is serving as his puppeteer and handler and ask for help going to the bathroom

Strangle the old fool till his eye veins pop out

MR. SOROS YOU OLD FUCKIGN KIKE I NEED TO BORROW A COUPLE HUNDRED BUCKAROOS TO PAY RENT PUH LEASE

I introduce their ceramic teeth to that ceramic lamp. 14/76 LONG LIVE AMERICA

We all know alex is already in the gears .. its not stopping with george

Teleport behind him and crack his neck in half

>What makes Sup Forums think the Soros family will be really different without George, anyway?
>implying
Anyone with half a brain knows better

Why would i care about this swindler??
Hes fodder.

Only right answer

>Holy fucking shit I can teleport!
>What are you looking at old man, never seen a guy teleport before?
>This is my instant transmission technique
>Well I'll be taking this gold now so see ya later
>Teleport away.

I raid his liquor cabinet and drink all of his priceless liquor he's stolen from the goyim over the years

Does Alex Soros have the charisma and skills needed to pull off becoming enough like his father, or is he more of a light-weight?

Can I get some money to start my Antifa "training" camp? I'll need like a million.

Hey Yair

>George Soros just had me teleported to his living room

All you bitches would be scared shitless because you know he's going to stick the guards and disappear you

He lacks the intelligence and natural charisma, but his father has many agents and entities established to perpetuate & accomplish his aims.

I'd save the last bullet for myself if that were the case

Guys ... I live right next to Soros in Bedford Hills NY. I rent a small carage house that is about 4 Mansions down from his estate.

His compound is huge! I walk the horse trail Network all the time some of them go pretty close to his house. This place has two gated entrances that are Grand. The entire perimeter has fences and I'm pretty sure there are proximity sensors on them but I cannot confirm for sure.

Makes me laugh every time. Just Trump's face and the look Bibi gives him is absolutely hysterical.

>tie him up
>torture him
>strangle him

/thread

>yo homie

make a big ass meal, eat it, take a shit , turn off his tv and walk out

Piss in his morning cereal and leave quietly.

>the country with cuddle cafes, the highest suicide rate in the world and the highest rate of male virginity ive ever heard of, is cucked

wow who would have known

weebs btfo

You're the first, but won't be the last you filthy kike

take one for humanity and kill him obviously..

Have you ever said hello to your neighbor, or is he a totally reclusive fellow to the rest of the neighborhood? Does he ever host neighborhood events/parties?

Viva EspaƱa

Find his master bedroom, and per it the top of the toilet in his bathroom so when he flushes, my pee comes out. Then I find him and ask for a couple million.

i ask him for business advice and how i can be like him.

"George you're ridiculously wealthy, can't you afford a couch that isn't hideous?"

Find his master bedroom, and pee in the top of the toilet in his bathroom so when he flushes, my pee comes out. Then I find him and ask for a couple million.

confirm for sure.

The gates are always closed he has an army of spics for the grounds. I've never seen him once not even like a black Suburban leaving his driveway. But I have seen Martha Stewart riding a horse she also lives very close by. She's pretty goddamn tall in real life and was very stoic. My girlfriend wave to her and she just stared at us with a stone-cold face and said nothing.

You can easily look up his compound he's right off of Route 22 in Westchester County in Bedford Hills New York. I'm pretty sure you can even search it in Google.

this with arms flailing in a circular motion

It's your fault bro. You're the one that teleported me while I was on the shitter. And no, I will not pay for the steam cleaning, you're fucking rich.

Thanks for your account. How does it feel to live so close to the Death Star?

what are those things to the right of the top of the lamp? and why are there two chairs at the computer desk in the background.

It's an awesome area to live super nice and great places to eat. If you can't be rich live close to the rich everything is nicer.

Greatest music video ever you fucking douche nozzle

>not on the seat in the back

fuck him, he'll be dead soon...

>>uhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh.... how's it goin' shortround... huhhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuh...

I fart and yell a yellow insult. Fucking Jews and Asians I swear to fuck Jesus Christ

Fuck...I missed the vault...re-calibrate...

>Pulls white sheet from back pocket over head

>Pull out noose from other pocket.

You're retarded, Primus sucks you dongle

>Oy vey fellow white men, I also have a thing for Asian girls.

when will western men realize women want to be subjugated? Why do you think they started feminism? it specifically targets you beta faggots and not alpha chads that dominate them.

> "teleport complete, engaging target"
> raise my anti lizard modified AR15 and pull trigger
> lizard casing explodes in shower of acidic blood
> luckily my crusader grade anti jew ray hazmat combat armor can withstand it
> space vampire pedophile emerges in it's true form from what's left of it's casing
> fire again but delta master rank V jew powers stop the bullets through sheer greed
> realize that if i fail here, all hope is lost, humanity's last stand has already failed
> detonate the miniature nuclear reactor with holy water coolant powering my crusader grade anti jew ray hazmat combat armor
> Soros successfully eliminated, first victory for mankind, 1/x destroyed, x remaining, power levels: unknown

Say "Heil Hitler" and then beat him to death