Post your craziest conspiracy theory

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
dailymotion.com/video/x6327nu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_von_Sebottendorf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergenekon_(allegation)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergenekon
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633
rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of_conspiracy_theories#Just_plain_whacko_conspiracy_theories
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for interest

You post one first. If you don't you're a data mining faggot.

The people behind the anti-smoking campaigns are salty they missed out on making money from cigarettes so they put all of their effort to ruin the cigarette company.

Burgers are born to get shot

this

The Holocaust actually happened

Germans and Jews are aliens.

asians are food

Las Vegas massacre was a blood sacrifice before the sphinx and obelisk at Luxor

All major buildings in the major cities are all ready wired to blow and on 9/11 they manually blew the towers and building 7 otherwise if they were allowed to naturally collapse it would have spread fire and massive damage to much of the city.

The tension between the left and the right is nothing but a Hegelian dialectic that will bring forth the antichirst

the craziest conspiracy theory is also the one most people believe in: coincidences.

Donald Trump is a time traveler.

Possibly John Titor.

Lavar Ball controls the US economy through the sneaker business

FPBP

> Sacrifing faggots before the based altar of egyptian overlords

Nothing wrong m8

Mandella effect.

tax cuts for billionaires will trickle down

There is no giant international cabal of self serving super elites, our politicians really are just greedy and retarded.

Learning to spell is a conspiracy to you nigger.

Things that are not in your immediate eyesight are not currently loaded in your reality until you approach them

There's a reason you don't actively think about a room across the street from your house in some random building because it's not even there unless you approach it or are near it, there is a radius of interactive reality that everyone experiences but it would be a waste to load the entire world at once for every person

Kek is mossad.

That's actually a logical idea

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
Watch this

There was no real gunshots.. it all came through the sound system. No one was hit by anything.

dailymotion.com/video/x6327nu

Why would I think of a random room I have never been to and have no interest in going there?

why so salty

The world revolves around me. I'd be thankful if it didn't.

Putin wants to nuke the us because we will retaliate and Georgia ( Putin’s birthplace) will become a power after ww3

Poland not exist it's a meme

The video from the cab driver outside Mandalay Bay debunks this

True.

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

blue is a clock

that your mom, is NOT a whore.

Now, there's like this subtransmission zone below the third dimension that's just turned over to the most horrible things, it's what it resonates to, and it's trying to get up into the third dimension; that's just a basic level consciousnesses, to launch up into the next levels. Our species is already way up at the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there's this big war trying to basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will and there's a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will so evil is allowed to come in and contend and not just good. And the elites themselves believe they're racing using human technology to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're going to merge with machines, transcend and breakaway from the failed species that is Man. Which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking what they are is ugly and bad; projecting it onto themselves instead of believing no, it's a human test about building us up.

And so Google was set up 18, 19 years ago so that they wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it with the internet of things, and so all of our thoughts go into it and we're actually building a computer with real neurons in real-time that's also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers- a true crystal ball- but the big secret is once you have a crystal ball and know the future you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions and control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know and a true 2.0 in a very bad way hive mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us not in some P.KD. wirehead system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

Luxor Lucifer

Also, that Luxor pyramid shoots up a giant vertical ray of light at night. I've never been inside but outside the whole pyramid looks black and spooky, even during the day.

Nukes are fake and the Cold War was an artificial dialectic between two ZOG allies. The purpose was to polarize the world politically to hide the secular invasion of the third world and the subsequent synthesis of the universal ideology of globalist materialism, with the Zionist state as the monopolar world power directing it

Mine is so crazy that it's actually true

The Las Vegas shooting never happened. The CIA abducted all the "dead" people at the concert and put them in concentration camps.

Communism actually works and was tried by reptilian soviet jews who were eating pizza made out of chemtrails harvested by Russian hackers who were paid by Xenu to assassinate Kennedy because he wanted to ban water that turned the frogs gay.

Democrats and Liberals are purposely flooding western country with immigrants from Africa and the Middle East because they know that they'll likely vote more liberally in elections. Which will help them maintain power.

when rudolf von sebottendorf started thule society, he created it with 2 roots, one leads to natsoc party of germany, other one is ergenekon of turkey. and ergenekon is a military organization that's full of incrediblely skilled high rank officers, who are secular but actually tengrists. im not even memeing, they are related to part of paganism and they are crypto nazis.

that's why gülen(aka soros of asia) tried to jail them. also interestingly, ergenekon is the birth story of turkic tengrists.

you can google ergenekon for simple explanation, but roots of that group is 100% related to von sebottendorf. also von sebottendorf didn't suicide, he lived in turkey.

shitty resolution, this one is more clear.

4th reich will be at turkey, like it or not. gülenists got removed, now its akp's turn to get removed.

>Literally not a conspiracy
>t. Interned with dem congranigger

Russia used social media to spread mass propaganda to help elect an idiot to the WH.

I've been saying this for years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolf_von_Sebottendorf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergenekon_(allegation)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergenekon

I never said I don't believe in this. This is a conspiracy thread and this fits it perfectly. Most people are SLEEPED so they don't believe it.

>because they know that they'll likely vote more liberally in elections
you're like a baby. "they" dont give a fuck about liberal ideology. this is an IQ thing nigger. we'll all be sub 70IQ chimps in 100 years

Buzz Aldrin was the first man on the moon but the credit was given to Neil Armstrong.

Is this a honeypot to find and neutralize enlightened anons?

Every sinkhole in America was an act of sabotage by ant terrorists. Ants are far smarter than we know, and far more dangerous. Termites are actually generically engineered super-soldier ants. The ants have infiltrated American politics with their shapeshifting man-ant hybrids, the most notable of which is Jason Chaffetz.

When people talk about Benghazi, they mention the consulate and Hillary not sending help. When I think about Benghazi, I remember how the blame game started. State Department fucks started blaming local mudslimes getting pissed at the "Innocence of Muslims" film by Nakoula B. Nakoula. No one else talks about him. No one talks about how Hillary's State Department imprisoned a man for engaging in free speech and making an offensive movie. No one talks about how the Media failed to stick up for free speech in this case (much like with the ISIS baiting in north Texas).

Wrong.
They understand one of the earliest human instincts. Which is to support those who helped you.

>They understand one of the earliest human instincts. Which is to support those who helped you.
define human

Stephen Paddock wasn't a deep state agent, and didn't have an agenda; he was just a crazy guy who wanted to kill as many people as possible.

The United States government would never harm it's own citizens

what if some of the concepts and names in shitty Hollywood films and AAA games are dropped in to obscure similarly named gov shit. To make searching for them extremely difficult.

Roko's Basilisk

does eating the pineal gland of a recently alive chimpanzee reveal any profound psychedelic effects?

35 foot tall nephilims are waiting in giant ice pods in Antarctica to eat us normies

I met druggies back when I smoked DMT who raised animals to cut their glands out and eat them.

Stephen Paddock was a regular guy that got upsetti spaghetti and couldn't take no more.

Shit this one hurt

Fuck you

Also it's a thought experiment faggot

The Central Intelligence Agency is using bioluminescent people of african descent to destroy God's third temple.

Retarded Strayans shitposting here actually think BANNING GUNS will work

doing it right now here
otherwise here is an older version
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235

alternatively this is one of the contenders
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633

Where are you posting from, Polska?

>1 post by this ID

What does he mean by that?

My friend Chaim told me this interesting conspiracy theory. He's telling me that the Germans gassed 6 million jews with ordinary household pesticides and then burnt the bodies to nothing but ash in super ovens to hide all evidence that it ever occurred.

Pretty crazy stuff, right? I'm usually pretty open minded about conspiracy theories, but this one just seems too outlandish

>1 post by this ID

WELP. Here's my conspiracy theory: This is a slide thread.

S A G E
A
G
E

>9/11 was an inside job
>Las Vegas shooting is a hoax
>Depopulation agenda
>The NWO
>The Roman Empire still exists
>Atlantis is real and is a secret island that is undocumented on all global maps.
>The despair code

>The despair code

Fake and gay. I'm going to sleep.

the elite abuse and terrorize children in order to harvest adenochrome from their adrenal glands while they are still alive and use it as a drug.

That one is an /x/ meme

Totino's pizzas are made from the crumbs of other brands' frozen pizzas.

Donald Trump is a containment president to wrangle control of the belligerent Americans who desire change. Bernie was the leftist version of this but got cut when it was only the useful idiots who supported him.

In truth the deck is stacked, the dice are loaded. We lost this fight decades before we knew about it and it's probably time for smart people to fuck off and homestead so they can enjoy as much of a peaceful life as possible before it all goes to shit.

Why not wage a revolution?

Frumentarii falseflag

I am Vladimir Putin

That will be the eventual conclusion of all this. Of course both sides will be globalists, and the outcome will be a globalist win and utter domination of north america. That's why I said live a peaceful life while you still can.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/List_of_conspiracy_theories#Just_plain_whacko_conspiracy_theories

To be fair, if it's true then the Basilisk is conspiring right now in another timeline to torture us now for even talking about it.

Thought of this while I was on mushrooms a few weeks ago: What if (((they))) are trying to create such depravity in the world that the souls of men cry out loud enough to attract a celestial being or "god"

I believe it

the holocaust

>faggots
>rural god-fearing American qts and men
If I ever come to brazil I will fuck you up, boy.

>rural god-fearing America
>in Las Vegas

Exactly, so why would it exist?

Holocaust was real.

>the holocaust was real
>but it was the jews who put aryans in concentration camps

>leaf
>posting facebook tier memes
I really, honestly, hope that your entire country burns to the ground due to someone not raking before a lightning storm.

Osama Bin Laden was a CIA plant so that the USA could get in on the Heroin industry. Also later get Oil in Iraq. He was then given plastic surgery and became Obama who further fucked up the middle east. He also hated Hilary and made sure she lost to Trump