Imagine voting this fucking retard and thinking he'd ever make a good president

Imagine voting this fucking retard and thinking he'd ever make a good president.

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/our-worst-presidents-came-in-with-a-lot-of-experience/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I blame the Democrats for putting the worst possible candidate up against him, more than the margin of Republicans that decided to take the risk. He's a much worse leader than I thought he would but at least he's too incompetent to get his stupid ideas accomplished.

Is he really too stupid to know how to act presidential and do the basic functions of the office, or is he trying to be edgy and non-conformist to appease the assholes who actually support him? My guess is both.

Imagine running a candidate that almost everyone old enough to remember 1992 would rather throw a rock at than vote for.
>Democrats

>He's a much worse leader than I thought he would but at least he's too incompetent to get his stupid ideas accomplished.
Agreed. Still better than a competent leader with the political cunning to get her twisted ideas implemented

Hey man. Better him than the other fucking choice.

I didn't think he'd be a good president when I voted for him, but he didn't turn out to be a bad one either, imo.

All the Lifelong Dems I knew in college were disappointed with Obama's presidency as well.

The President is just one gear of many. :/

He's a great President

can't imagine, he was too obvious

So what were my other choices?

Not only that, Clinton used her media connections to promote Trump in the primaries because she thought he would be easiest to defeat.

Blame Hillary for Trump's election!

Imagine murdering 60 innocent people at a country music concert because you are such a butthurt self hating cuck

Trump as president is hilarious. Vote well cast.

>people would rather throw a rock at her than vote for her
And yet she won the popular vote

Jeb!

We don't want to hear anymore of this stupid leftist gun control BS
We have been responsible and respectful law abiding citizens
These shootings are the result of your failed leftist policies and subversive activities

>When they took God and the Bible out of schools we said this would weaken their moral fiber
>When they took spanking out of schools we said it would cause people to disrespect authority
>When counselors started recommending time out as a punishment for children we said not in my house
>When parents got charged with abuse for spanking their kids we called it a violation of parental rights but gave in to avoid legal repercussions
>When feminists started calling for women to play a dominant role in the marriage we said that this would cause marriages to fail
>When schools started teaching kids about homosexuality we said it would cause kids to get confused about their own sexuality
>When drill sergeants were forbidden from hitting soldiers we said it would cause the military to be weakened
>When Clinton passed NAFTA we said that it would kill US manufacturing jobs
>When music and movies started glamorizing violence and sex we said it would corrupt our youth
>When Clinton lied to a grand jury we said he should be thrown out of office
>When politicians passed the patriot act we said it was unconstitutional and violated our personal freedoms
>When Bush invaded Afghanistan and Iraq we said that it was wrong and would cause other nations to hate us
>When Obama was fueling racial division we said he was a racist
>When Obama was funding terrorist organizations while importing those same people into the country we said he was trying to destroy the US
>We finally fought back by electing Trump
>10% Trump is still better than Hillary

Stop this divisive behavior. UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!!!

I'm voting for him again in 2020.

>Implying trumptards voted FOR anyone.
We voted AGAINST Clinton. That's it.

Blame rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Imagine being butthurt for the next 8 years.

Millions of unregistered illegals had nothing to do with that at all oh no sir

Don't be talking shit. Everybody now is making $100/h to assemble iPhon...

Oh wait...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Have we found out anything about his motives yet? Seems weird that is background is pretty clean

Imagine being white and not voting for the only relatively pro white candidate

Just a sec...Yep, I imagined it. And I did it.

>Image voting this fucking retard and thinking she'd ever make a good president
FTFY

Pretty good job so far, cant complain...

>beating me to it
dammit user

it probably felt like 2008

What would have been a better line up than Trump vs. Clinton?

*Voting for him

Being illiterate doesn't help your cause

What in particular has he done incorrectly?

What do you think the president does? What do you think he should do?

Why are you literally a child I’m an adults body

Imagine running a candidate that doesn't call 1/2 the country racist every time she opens her mouth

Have some paper towels OP, you're a mess.

Fuck off, Trump was the best choice out of all 24 and still doing okay. Short of starting a war I will dislike him far less those who oppose him.

We made op cry baaad Sup Forums

Best prez

Voting him again. I don't care if he's a good president. I just want to trigger libshits even harder. I want every one of them to snap into the psychotic rage they've been suppressing all these years. I want to see what Marxist libshits are really made of.

Did that sound clever in your head?

OP, please continue with your plan to kill yourself

Why are you so easily upset and offended?

Trump met w Hannity in Vegas - surely- the actual strip area is tiny and wouldn't even make sense if they didn't. What did they talk about - is Hannity now aware of what really happened.

>imagine still being this mad

I like Rand.
I also Ross Perot and the Reform party
Reform Party > Libertarian
Trump is the Reform Party Ross Perot candidate

Rand was my initial bid but the Libertarian party allows mass immigration and other BS. If he campaigned as a Reform then he may have had a chance.

Trump won because e ran as a reform but not openly.

Republicans still salty about Doyle losing to Clinton is what I mainly say at a Trump rally

Forgive m English am Drunk

Imagine voting for a woman instead of this fucking retard.

It's like you were planning to commit suicide if she won cause you sure as fuck didn't care how terrible women are at leading while having every intention of seeing everything around you crumble apart.

I'm sorry you lost so much money donating to a communist who later spent it all on a summer home and super car. Nigger faggot.

>think trump is a retard
>must therefore support shillary

Wew

>Doing things in your head

You should try it before posting

>Nigger faggot
delet this

Oh so you wanted bernie and just became so retarded over hillary pushing him out that you decided to not vote at all or vote for her in lieu?

What fucking point are you trying to make. You either didn't even vote cause bernie wasnt on the ticket, rescinding yor priveledge to chastise anyone who did vote, or you decided to vote hillary anyway cause DRUMPF.

either way you're fucking retarded.

I’m upset that somebody allegedly 18+’is so infuriatingly childish.

Also answer my questions or piss off

I wanted Jeb

>Have we found out anything about his motives yet? Seems weird that is background is pretty clean
Is this our first millionaire mass shooter?
Something that just don't add up.

>I’m upset
Yeah, that's obvious.

Whether or not you think he is a "good" president is irrelevant. The only that matters is that he is and was better than the alternative.

We? youre not one of us. fuck off

I voted for Obama in 2008 and Trump in 2016. Obama was by far more of a disappointment. McCain is just as much of a nigger faggot.

Yeah, the biggest pussies and pansies in the country

jeb's a low energy loser using daddys connections to play politics

Would you prefer we voted for this guy instead?

He might be a fat mess, but he was the best of the bunch

Pretty sure it’s a lock that you all have no idea about why this guy did what he did, who he supports, or anything else about him other than shit you make up because you’d rather live in fantasyland than face the truth that you live a meaningless and lonely life of self-loathing while surrounded by strangers that that live fruitful and happy lives which weighs on you every single hour or every single day.

Go have a cry fatty.

So Trump has no chance at winning re-election, because most people voted for him just because he wasn't Hillary?

still salty, after all this time?

re-elections work differently

How? He won't have a loathsome opponent to run against next time.

Yeah pretty much this.

I voted for him and supported him but after his recent immigration goofs I'm not such a staunch one.

Incumbents are hard as fuck to defeat, for reasons someone more qualified than me would know.

I'll say this, his declaration to support waiving Puerto Rico's debt to aid in their recovery is the first thing he's done since stepping foot into the White House I've thought WASN'T a retarded mistake on this part. Maybe he's getting better or maybe it's a fluke, we'll see.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/our-worst-presidents-came-in-with-a-lot-of-experience/

all he has to do is go balls out and drain the swamp, if nothing else. Just declassify shit , pardon Assange and blow the cover off the fucking swamp. That's literally all it would take for him to get re-elected if he can't follow through with any of his other fucking promises which looks very likely at this point.

>all he has to do is go balls out and drain the swamp
Of course that's all he HAS to do, problem is that he never intended to do it and is only making it worse. Mnuchin and wife alone is a walking PR disaster for anyone who claims he's there to cut down on excess and corruption, but then you've got Trump's own family, his son-in-law pushing out lie after lie about his finances making it look more and more like he's got something awful to hide.

Just wait until he's reelected because he's not Oprah/Zuckerburg/Bernie/some other shitty candidate

Cool thread ShareBlue. Tell your boss David Brock that he can suck my dick.

I don't think people who voted for him thought he'd be a good president, just that the other option was Hillary.

eh, I voted for him and I don't care anymore. I'd still vote for him even knowing what I know now.

>Imagine voting this fucking retard and thinking she'd ever make a good president

>Imagine being such a fucking slave to the machine that you bought into the meme that there can only be two candidates from two parties, and you shouldn't participate in primaries

>I'M MAD THAT MY MEMES DON'T COME TRUE

Grow up faggots

I gave up after finding out Sessions is letting Lous Lerner off the hook, letting the Clinton crime syndicate go free, not acknowledging the petition to label ANTIFA as a terrorist group, the fraud Ben Carson found in HUD, the unmasking shit and that's just the very tip of the iceberg, I mean you have complete lawlessness in Government right now that isn't even being investigated. They are going to need a big fucking false flag or WW3 to steer American's trust back towards these bottom feeders.

She didn't become president though

And someone has already done this, you fucking braindead ape

>>Imagine being such a fucking caveman to the machine that you bought into the meme that there has to be any leader

Shut Up OP

>And someone has already done this, you fucking braindead ape

What noob does that without a funny gif.

This is a better one

Damn not posting the one where it went into her mouth

>historical statues taken down for the first time in the entire history of the US
>imminent gun bans after las vegas something that's much much less tragedic than adam lanza
>still doing okay
dumb orange motherfucker is causing a much bigger damage to the right than to the left

So, so popular

How many costcos did she hit on her book tour?
You know, the one about how she would have won the presidency if it weren't for everyone else

Trump is unironicially better than the last few presidents we've had. He stops a little bit of the deep state bleeding.
> you now remember tpp
all you hotpocket faggots have no idea how this would have effected net usage

And what happens when someone like Joe Biden or Mark Cuban runs? They can easily get back the white working class/Rust Belt Democrats.

I'll believe the anti-2nd Amendment laws passing when I see it happen

The statue was out of control leftists. Does it really even matter except because it's destroying nice things because of memes from the Jewbox? Trump had nothing to do with it.