Wire Transfer to Phillipines - How did he wire $100k with no flags raised?

From what I understand, part of the Patriot Act requires financial institutions, including money transfer service providers, are legally bound to report any transfers over $10,000. Are there any bankingfags here that could explain how Paddock was able to transfer that money, apparently with no flags raised?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_transaction_report
fdic.gov/regulations/examinations/bsa/patriot-act.pdf
pinterest.ca/mgpanama/pins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who wants the government on their ass every time they do something that can be seen as suspicious?

It was a legal transfer.

You can't read? It says report, not stop, confiscate, etc.

What you have to understand is that people who work in the government are retarded and lazy. Imagine the CIA, not filled with Jason Bourne and evil Jason Bournes, but with that fat black bitch from Parks & Recreation (but a mean spirited version) and suddenly, all the stupid failings of the government will make sense.

the same reason all the tax records for his real estate properties have been scrubbed

it's a wire dumb fuck

It was an arms deal gone south. Look at the scene photos. No blood on the brass. He was killed before those rounds were fired.

anything over $4,000 is recorded and triggers oversight

CTR reporting requirements are limited, and the Fed is flooded with thousands of them daily.

>no blood on brass

Why would there be?

You know that is a carpet right?

$10,000 is the CTR reporting requirement, $4,000 is likely one institution's internal-only procedure.

No they aren't. That's a lie pushed to try and excuse malice as incompetence. There is a huge difference between an FBI or CIA agent and the fat black bitch at the welfare office

From a computer

You need to physically go to a bank to wire funds.

fucking burger flipping poorfags. do you fucking idiots actually believe every wire above 10k has to be reported? this would end all business immediately. fucking idiot kids.

This I have no problem believing, and it makes sense how nobody thought anything of it. Incompetence and a mountain of similar reports would probably make it easy to slip under the radar. And as pointed out, there wasn't anything (as far as we know) illegal about the transfer anyways.

bullshit you fucking uneducated idiot, ever heard about e-banking? no? kys.

That's what the law says, Heidi. Go yodel for some more refucock and stfu.

>Blood comes down from head wound falling towards carpet.
>Brass in the way.
>Brass pulls some Neo Matrix shit and somehow gets NO BLOOD or BRAIN MATTER on the top portion of it.

Fucking magnets, how do they work?

"Are there any bankingfags here"

Thought you guys didn't like Jews on your forum.

You are correct. Bigger banks such as Chase do offer DIY wires online.

orly? you're a poorfag and an idiot. i wire and get wires from the us every couple of days way above 10k, tell me how it has to be reported and who you have to report it to, fucking kid who works at burger king.

You don't report yourself, but I guarantee your bank reports you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_transaction_report

The CTR reporting requirement is not communicated to clients in an honest fashion. There is a $6k gap that is not disclosed, but reported none the less. That $6k is where most criminal activity occurs, it is mostly used for overview purposes.

literally every bank offers e-banking, i know it's not popular for transfers in the usa but worldwide it's standard. outside of the usa nobody uses cheques or MO. welcome to current year.

>fat black bitch from Parks & Recreation (but a mean spirited version)

They're all like that. Sometimes black, sometimes indian, sometimes white, whatever, it's the same fucking woman. Ask anything of them that requires they do their job, they dig in heels and get pissy for days.

Which one is more likely, user:

>Liberal Americans are so smart they created the massacre for gun control

>Americans are so stupid its a miracle the system works, nobody cared there was a 100k were until it was linked to a murderer

Ameriburgers will choose the first one because it fits with their fanfics about the American government, the rest of the world will choose the second one because, come the fuck on, its americans being americans.

>When a transaction involving more than $10,000 in cash is processed
>in cash
pls kys immediately and make the america great again

You're a fucking idiot. If you were actually involved in banking you would already know this. It's seriously a good thing the you're larping. You make the actual swiss look like idiots.
fdic.gov/regulations/examinations/bsa/patriot-act.pdf

Literally no-one cares, it's only for fucking you after the fact. You can bring in $50,000 cash into the country, and tell Customs that you have it, they write it down, and you head on in. No-one cares. Customs doesn't even report that shit to the IRS, it's YOUR responsibility.

see

Not poster from here but I work for a major bank in AML/KYC compliance and 10K is the reporting threshold....UNLESS you are doing repeated and consistent activity of patterns slightly below the 10k thresholds. Even then we really are only interested in cash deposits and withdrawals as this is how money is laundered.

Plus if you are performing wire activity with OFAC/AML sanctioned countries all that really happens is a call to confirm said activity.

"Hi customer why are you doing this transfer?"

"Its family support for my family in blah blah"

It gets reported. Not prevented.

Our biggest bank ignored hundreds of thousands of money tansfers from criminal, terrorist and pedophile networks for years so I assume incompetence

>How did he wire $100k

he didn't

it's fake news that wasn't confirmed by the deputy sheriff

>excuse malice as incompetence

Bullshit.
Those incompetent fucks hate the shit out of the US, too.

iranian bankers are allowable since they dont engage in usury

So what? At the time he was perfectly normal law abiding citizen. A wealthy and squared away one at that. Use your brain.

Oh, great, so anyone can transfer millions as long as it's in check or MO. gas yourself you obtuse cunt.

$100,000 for 20 something $1,000 rifles?

Former banker here. Most affluent clients are subject to less restrictions on their flow of money. IE private client

former JPM?

Don't question the narrative the shills like the swissnigger are pushing.

here u go fuckwadders, the filipino GF pinterest
pinterest.ca/mgpanama/pins/
normie as cuck

Sounds typical, I can buy that too.

You do realize ~$3 trillion USD are wired everyday via the Fed wire service? Average transaction is $5M USD and there are 500,000+ a day. A $100K transaction wouldn't even garner any attention unless the name was on some CIAnigger watch list

Banks have to deposit funds every night at the fed to their counter-parties in order to stay solvent. Anytime they cannot meet their an overnight wire they are instantly bankrupt

>pic related

One of the top five but will not specifically state which one.

>So what? At the time he was perfectly normal law abiding citizen.
True
>A wealthy
Agreed
>and squared away one at that.
Iffy. assuming the story being pushed is accurate, he was planning mass murder. so "squared away"... not so sure on that one.

So, no. I didn't. That's exactly why I asked the question I put in my OP.

Old Banker here

Even if flags were raised, it wouldn't prevent the transfer if sender or recipients name wasn't on a watch list.

So flags were raised, but they don't get looked at for a while.

My guess is the reason we know about it now was because a flag was raised that was visible to someone other than authorities or they wouldn't let it out yet since investigation is still ongoing.

You're forgetting the black market markup.

and thank you. good response. it helps put it into perspective.

That makes sense too. Thank you oldbanker.

I should've specified 'non-central-bankingfags'. I'll flog myself appropriately with a handful of dried pasta from a sicilianigger woman.

You're right, Occam's razor says choice 2 is most likely. Especially as we've all seen examples of gov't employee incompetence and apathy. Not to mention that if the system works, it's barely, and definitely a miracle.