Why do girls like head pats so much?

Why do girls like head pats so much?

Only 2D girls do.

Submission, acknowledgement, and indirect hand kiss from someone they love,

has anyone ever tried to pat a 3d girl's head?

Has anybody done headpats irl? Post results

just patted my little sister's head. here's how it went down

she kept asking me what I was doing but she didn't make an attempt to stop me, i think she enjoyed it

Real women hate it, they think it's demeaning

why do 3d girls hate being cute

Apparently being cute is a weakness. Women these days are just full on penis envy machines.

I bet you did it to your gf and she got embarrassed and told you it was demeaning so you didn't do it anymore and now she goes to chad's house to get demeaned because you didn't take the hint

>implying

Plz your imouto isnt real

I've done this many times. Most of the girls seemingly liked it.
I guess my country is simply not SJW-washed enough by western shit yet.

>tfw one of the few people on Sup Forums with an actual little sister

it's not like in your animes, she's a bitch

yes, irl tsunderes love it

I like headpats. Sometimes I pat my own head to comfort myself whenever I feel down.

*pats your head*

>GET in a general
It's shit.

I did it with my sister

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has ever touched a girl

did she like it? try carrying her around

What about boys?

What about your mom?

She asked me to stop it after a few days. She probably found it annoying.
>TFW 3DPD extends to imoutos too ; ;

I like it if a girl patted my head

I regularly head pat my mother and carry her around the house

Same. She always gave me an annoyed look, but she never stopped me from doing it.

I also carried her one time. All she said was, 'Ooooooo'

Because most women try to look sexy instead and of looking cute and they are both to a certain degree mutually exclusive.

>attractive girls in my class acts like sexy botched
>unattractive ones acts cutesy
Life is suffering

The only time these people try to look cute is when they try to make themselves look dependable/innocent and/or weak in order to get attention of the person they want to notice them.

>could you please explain this to me
>i don't know how to do this, could you help me with this
>oh, i'm so stupid, what does this mean
>could you please open this for me

Most people intantly know what they're trying to achieve, some think it's annyoing and irritating, but most are glad for this free entry to girl's panties.

Could someone explain the science behing headpats? I mean what do they mean and why do girls like them? It's a mystery that people love headpats yet people don't usually do them and I can't really think of it's benefits.

girls i think have a soft spot on there head that makes them happy when you rub it

i think in medical terms they call it the 'clitoral hood' like the hood on a coat goes on the top of your head

>Real women hate it

What is this "real" you speak of?

because if you want cute via head pats, you get a fucking dog.

IRL women can be cute in all sorts of other ways you fucking NEET weeb scum

I have come here to post this.

Why are you so angry?

He doesn't get to pet cute girls

Never experienced a headpat

Why are Jannies so angry today?I can't believe they deleted my post instead of this off topic post and hundreds other '/c/ tier post best girl' posts on Sup Forums

Why are the jannies deleting posts without reason?

>no reason
Blogging is not Sup Forums related.

Based janitor

Janitor i bet you can't permaban me

Not headpats but I've given head messages/rubs to female friends + a professor of mine, and they all love it

Why does it even matter? don't tell me you've put yourself under the impression that your posts actually matter.

Holo pats best pats

My post is all I have. Without them, I am nothing. Nay, worse than nothing. I stop existing if my shitposts keep getting deleted.

it reminds them of their childhood

This is literally rape in the western world

Harem protagonist alert.

Anyone have the one from yakazura quartet?

Who cares about the western world and why would you bring real life into it?

I need to replay this. I miss Sylvie.

If only. I'm a 26yo KV.

Pet more heads you fucking nerds

Would you let tall, strong girls pat you on the head and carry you around Sup Forums?

Ultimate sign of affection.

No.

I did it to my girlfriend because she was short, i'm 6 feet and she was 5'1. She didn't like it if there were others around though

So... you're a harem protagonist...

Yes.

Absolutely.

>on crowded train
>instead of molesting girls, you just mercilessly headpat them

this one

Headpats are basically discount head massages. A person's scalp is fairly sensitive to contact due to having a lot of nerve endings and the movement of hair also tends to be pleasantly ticklish. It just feels pleasant, but because of the assignations with pets and children, people tend to find it somewhat embarrassing. People who are not fine with intimate contact also find it rather irritating because it puts them into a rather vulnerable position as on an instinctual level presenting your head for contact is basically a sign of submission.

>tfw ones a bitch
>Ones a genki loli
>Ones midly weeby
I hit the jackpot of little sisters

patted a girl's head a few weeks ago and said she hasn't been patted like that for years and she really likes it

3D to

One of the girls I dated gave me headpats when we were cuddling. Shit was so comfy.

So why didn't you delete other that question post and also the many blog posts on this board. I get it you just got your job and can't stop feeling edgy since your power level had risen, right?
Stop samefagging dumb janny

>being butthurt you post is deleted
Just post headpats.

you have only yourself to blame for not patting her enough

All the time, usually with a short joke as well.

So is this thread. And just check the catalog you dumbfuck. Almost 3/4 qualifies as off topic. What makes you think answering the question some one asked is a blog post. And why isn't that deleted.

>being this butthurt calling out you are not doing your job well
I have promised I will be nice to newfags like you so whatever you say dumbfag janny

Anons, I would pat all of your heads.

not just girls, I love having my head patted and ears scratched

do did my mother and my sister

having your hair brushed out by someone is the best tho.

I would love to have a tall, strong girl princess carry me and give me a soft kissu.

That sucks man, have you tried growing a beard maybe you could pull off that look?

But he doing his job for once. You're just complaining because you can't blogpost anymore.

I can only grow a little chin goatee and it makes me look like a super villain. I've been compared to Lenin before, and Lurch from the Addams Family due to my facial structure.

Here is anime to make up for the offtopic. This is the only thing I have with headpatting in it.

What the fuck am I looking at here

There is nothing better in this world than letting your imouto pat you on the head while you rest your head in her lap.

>headpats
You'll dirty you're waifus hair with your dirty hand. Why the fuck would you do that. The only place you can touch her areher hand, cheek, tits, ass, waist, and feet .

Almost forgot thighs.

There is
Having your Nee-san do it

Well, my imouto has a pretty dominant personality, she's almost like a nee-san. I guess that's why she's the one doing the patting.

Female natural acknowledgement that they are inferior to male

I saved it before watching OreImo.

Good god that show sucked.

The ending was fucking ass
Those last couple of minutes ruined two whole seasons

Even /d/ likes headpats.

Took me a minute to get it

Fuyukai dess