Shingeki no Kyojin 83

MIKASA IS CUTE!@

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10706916
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

armin is cuter

I bet you don't even own a daki of her.

Both of them are cute.

Why would I? That is some nerd shit my man, would rather prefer to just download some pics of her being a qtp2t.

>it's a reiner survives episode

And Bort will probably survive as well.Just die for God's sake

okay, but armin is hot.

That joke. I think he is beautiful. I really like blondes.

BERTOLLI!!!

Chapters 40 to 70 were really hard to read, I am glad that we're back to the good ol' days.

Six packs are so disgusting. I don't mind toned girls,but when women are as ripped as Mikasa it's just disgusting.

Strawpoll is still up. Although,I'm 90% sure it's been rigged at this point...

strawpoll.me/10706916
strawpoll.me/10706916
strawpoll.me/10706916

>we could have had basement by now

FUCK BRZ
FUCK THE FUCKING SERUM
FUCK ERWIN AND ARMIN

How about inject half into Erwin and Half into Armin and they both eat Bort's fluids :)

That's something so pretty I doubt it will happen.

Use a captcha next time. It helps

The basement will be cases full of serum.

Well, considering Reiner lived again, it's possible.

Also
>quiet thread
So it's confirmed Ameriflabs are the cancer?

>quiet thread
That's because the OP is cancer.

Didn't Grisha steal the serum from the Reiss and give it to Eren? I don't think he left a titan serum but maybe a syringe with an ability

Snk generals are already cancer though. Your point?

>Ameriflabs
Yes they are. It is a great coincidence.

Question, if they gave Armin the harden vaccine at this point would he become The Thing from the Fantastic 4?

>we have to turn Armin into a Titan and have him eat Bertolt

God am I glad I dropped this garbage

Mikasa makes the same face.

More cancer on an already cancer thread isn't a good excuse.

He will remain cute.

At this point we've already hit critical mass. Nothing will increase the rate of tumour growth.

Why does Armin need to eat Berholdt?

otherwise he'd just be a mindless titan

So I haven't read Shingeki no Kyojin in like three years has anything significant happened yet?
Have they finally gotten to the basement?
I think I left off at the part where they reveal the blonde girl's a noble.

They are close to the basement. Maybe in two chapters.

>significant
KEK this.

A comedy relief moment is not significant.

you people think i can read?

Just admit it, no one wants Mikasa's ugly butt

BR came back together with MT, who turned out to be their war chief, and they waited for the SL at the basement. All the shifters were jobbers and lost against the SL. Basement soon.

Well EM a shit, so I agree.

havent read SnK for a year

> armin turning into a titan
> so he eats bertold
what
what else did I miss?

Armin and Jean like her the way she is. EM is shit though. I don't know, ignore me.

>All these people who dropped the manga suddenly resurfacing

what are we comparing?
is erin saing something different in the original?

don't you know it's cool to drop a series and come back every chapter to tell you about it?

I voted Armin sheerly for the fact that I want the fucking basement and Eren throwing a hissy fit might impede that.

I don't care who dies as long as Bert goes with them.

>Zeke is looking from the distance.
>Looks Eren crying.
>He suddenly comes and say "I can save your friend".
>Armin survives. Eren goes with Zeke.

I want this to happen. It would be interesting if we discover the truth about the world under two different perspectives and at the same time. Zeke knows how to turn humans into titans and possibly can turn titans into humans as well. Maybe Eren has the same power.

>i can show you the world...

Titan Town is dead to me. I just want them to open the basement, be disappointed, then go home.

>ignore me
user why would you say that when you have good taste. I think Jean and Mikasa interaction in this chapter is pretty cute.

Eren will leave the key with Armin and Mikasa. They will all go to the basement.

>oh shucks this sure is painful but I'm sorry you have to patch me up Mikasa

Fucking CR

"healthy bodies are disgusting"
i'm sorry user but you seem to have a case of the retards

Eren is their ride back

Hisu and Annie bodies are cute. Have you seen the level of Mikasa's muscle in official fanart? It's pretty gross desu senpai

Annie is just as muscular as Mikasa user.

Is also Mikasa's home.

I don't have it on me now but I think there was an official fanart with Mikasa, Annie and Hisu.

The level of muscle shown
Mikasa>Annie>Hisu.

Nothing wrong with finding it attractive though.

All the cadets are ripped because of the 3dmg. Mikasa is tall and thin but it doesn't look so bad all the time, with her casual clothes she looks feminine. Sometimes Isayama exaggerated a little.

Jean didn't do anything wrong

There's everything wrong with it!
How can you protect your Waifu when she's buffer than you?

>protect your waifu
>implying you don't want your waifu to protect you from harm
Pleb.

The height difference between Manlet and everyone else is very cute.

>season 1 - 2013
>season 2 - 2017
>-season 3 - 2021

Sup Forumsnons, please see the oce...I mean season 3 for me.

Animefags BTFO

At least you will know how manga is going to end (only 2-3 years left)

>assuming I don't read manga

At least tell us what are you dying from user.

Nah, part of manlet's face was cut off in the CR version.

How many times did he survive already ? The guy has seen it all. As for Bert I really hope he dies, it would be retarded otherwise

I prefer that version desu.

>yfw you realize all the characters have faced death countless times excepts Historia who sits her ass around and gets a free pass because of her Sue plot powers

BRAVO ISAYAMA

Did you not read the political arc?

She was about to get the serum and wasn't in danger at all because Eren was there to eat.

Does Eren have feelings for Mikasa?

picrelated

KILL THEM ALREADY YOU HACK

Yes, but not the romantic kind. Yet.

- Christa is actually royalty, they overthrow the existing government and she becomes the new queen
- Royal family can erase memories of the entire humanity, except for the Ackerman family
- Levi is an Ackerman
- Titan shifters are humans who were injected with a special serum and ate another titan shifter (no idea who was the first in that case)
- They still don't know why there are titans inside the walls
- Eren's dad was amnesiac and came from outside of the walls
- He injected Eren with a titan serum and was eaten by him
- Good guys are planning to retake the walls
- Right now, they are fighting Reiner, Bertholt and Zeke aka Beast Titan aka Monkey Trouble (who also seems to be Grisha's brother)
- Armin sacrificed himself to give Eren a chance to kill Bertholt
- Right now, they are deciding who should be saved with the titan serum: Armin or Erwin (since there's enough only for one)

Feelings of pain in his butt

She really doesn't know how to be gentle. Or how to interpret Eren yelling at her to get off.

So after rereading some of the past few chapters, i came to the crackpot theory that Ymir must be dead. Not only is she dead, but I think she was eaten by the mule titan. Ymir has not appeared since "going to R&B's hometown". Most characters don't even mention her after that. But after this time, in the chapter "two battlefronts" a new intelligent titan appears, the mule titan.
The mule titan and Ymir have some similarities, first off, being a titan that is on all fours. And while The Mule titan looks rather plain, this could simply be how the person inside the titan looks. Also, both titans are capable of simple speech.
The mule titan was chosen by Zeke to accompany him as opposed to keeping Ymir, as the mule titan is more obedient and follows orders completely. Ymir was a free agent, and would probably not listen to Zeke.
So for all you fans of YmirxHistoria. Sorry.

>I will save you one day, Eren.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN

What can Mikasa do to make him fall for her?

>Eren's dad was amnesiac
Almost certainly a lie.

Nothing. Eren will grow up.

Push him over

that would explain why reiner thought the letter was so important.

As far as we have seen, being capable of speech and how the titans specifically looks are not inherited traits.
Ymir looked more or less the same as she did after eating Marcel, just gaining more muscle, Frieda just gained muscle, Eren gained muscle, etc. The only things we ever see get passed down (besides looking more physically fit) is what ever special power the previous shifter had and that was it.
As for being able to speak, again not a really good point. We've seen with both Connie's mom and the Ymir-sama titan that being able to talk is not some special power. It's more or less just being lucky enough to have a mouth/jaw that will allow it. When they tested it with Eren, they figured he couldn't talk because of how is mouth was shaped, and RBA likely have trouble speaking as well (no lips) so they just don't bother trying. Even Ymir has difficulty talking with the way her mouth is.
Just to add this on, I think it would be really, really poor storytelling if Ymir is actually dead. Dead before we learn anything at all about her backstory or anything solid about how she fits into the outside world and it's history, on top of having us wait 3+ years just to reveal that she died off screen (not to mention that she's Isa's favorite)? I just don't see that happening.

Rape him.

Important enough to hide from Zeke in his own chest

mikasa is going to get cucked by historia. she'll live a lonely, empty life.

>implying Eren gives a shit abut Hstoria

It wouldn't be poor story telling at all as long as we get an explanation as to how it happened. Character development doesn't always just have to happen in the present. Even those who died off screen like Marco still got their deaths explained. It just shows that not everybody got to live a glamorous life and have a glamorous death.

Nothing. Eren's not into bestiality.

Now that you mention it she never even at least had some minor injuries.

fuck you, Historia only loves Ymir (who is 100% alive)
and since YumiKuri is cannon, then Ememuri will be canon too

You can thank Isayama the feminist for that.

>implying Eren gives a shit about anyone that is not heichou

>implying Eren gives a shit about anyone in a romantic level
At this point, he's probably gonna be obsessed with 'finding out the truth' and we'll go full mystery thriller manga.