If there were no gunss in America you wouldn't need a gun to protect yourself from a criminal gun owner

If there were no gunss in America you wouldn't need a gun to protect yourself from a criminal gun owner

That makes sense, no? Get rid of em. NOW. I'm sick of hearing about senseless gun violence in America. Come join the rest of the civilized world, America.

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/founding-docs/bill-of-rights-transcript
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, go fuck yourself.

>If there were no guns in America

then every street would be terrorized by a big nigger with a bat, you wog

The gun that he had was already illegal dipshit.
And criminals don't give two fucks about the law.

My cold dead hands.

Come take them, then.

I've got a feeling this is going to be it for the yanks, Trump is going to take their guns away and put them behind various licence categories just like here and in Europe.

The fun is over.

>Trump is going to take their guns away

Don't laugh, our conservative party, and one of the most conservative Prime Ministers took away our guns.

This is the legendary Australian humor, isn't it?

>if there were no guns, this wouldn't have happened
>if there were no guns, the cartel would make bank on smuggling guns in

pick both

Let's get rid of niggers and the (((deep state))) first

Rabbit vs .223 poor little guy.

Remember goys, the cuter they are. The better they taste.

Kek jokes on you.

Cuck

And how do you propose we take the guns out of the hands of criminals? Remember that they won't be following thesethese (((gun control laws)))

first
>if there were no drugs in america then no one could get addicted to drugs
second
i want a gun so i dont have to go around sword fighting people who threaten me or my home
third
now that we have no guns in america there is a huge market for criminals who need weapons that will be supplied by mexico or by dark alley way arms merchants which law abiding citizens wouldnt use.

that's because you people are weak.

Fuck criminals. How do you take them out of 200 million civilians hands. With no real records to start from. Try telling that many to bin over 350million firearms. Typical Aussie fag to say this being from a place that never really allowed modern firearms to begin with.

>civilized world
>13% black
>25% aztec
Not gonna happen

Here's a link to the Bill of Rights. Read it! It is the Bill of Rights and the Constitution that make America great and unique in the world.

archives.gov/founding-docs/bill-of-rights-transcript

This document does not grant us these rights, it simply guarantees them. We believe these rights have been granted to all men by God, and they are non negotiable.

You want to stand in the street and protest or kneel when the National Anthem is played? Well we don't like it, but we believe that you have the God given right to do that, and we will fight and die to preserve your right to do that.

We also believe that we have the God given right to keep AND BEAR arms. This does not mean huddling in the corner of my house scared while not being allowed to carry my gun in the streets or to work or to school. This means that my ability to own, posses, and carry a weapon SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Notice I said weapon and not gun? That is because the right to keep and bear arms refers to the predominate weapon of the times, whether that is a Klingon Bat'leth or a Compression phaser rifle is unimportant. The point is to defend yourself, and you can't effectively do that if you're outgunned.

Do you actually want to stop gun violence? Well start looking for the cause and then try to fix that. Shootings are just a symptom and guns are just a tool.

fpbp

even in a place like Japan criminals have guns you retard

One can make a gun from the pipes under their sink. Perhaps the government isn't the solution to every problem which exists.

President gives a speech somewhere and what does the secret service do?? They secure the fucking area...

How about we deal with the reality, guns will never go away...ever. So instead of bitching about how he got the guns why arent we bitching about the zero effort given to secure the thousands of productive and able bodies we had in the venue that were unarmed and unshielded?

If a killer is going to do something like this, nothing will stop him from acquiring the weapons. Especially since, as we all know, they usually have help from paramilitary forces like mossad.

Fixing the problem in this case means proper security measures!

Yea the gangland wars were real civil and completely by the books, fuckhead

Honestly this is PERFECT, INFALLIBLE logic.
We should apply it to drug use.
BAN ALL DRUGS!
THAT'LL STOP DRUG USE!

What's with all the Abbo gun control shitposting?
Seriously, this is atleast the 5th thread I've seen.

cuck

Lets say for the sake of argument we could recover every gun in the nation tomorrow. We border a poor nation controlled by cartels that traffic guns, drugs, and slaves across our border on a daily basis in part with the help of our own government. So please, stop this fantasy argument.

That's actually a very good argument. How can someone believe that the "war on drugs" is a failure, yet a "war on guns" would actually work?

>liberal party

???

Your conservative party, is like what, just to the right of the Green Party?

>If there were no gunss in America you wouldn't need a gun to protect yourself from a criminal gun owner
True. But, there are guns. And, everyone has them. So...
SHALL

They somehow think claiming "never had it since that one time". Is going to mean anything in a place that restricted modern firearms since their existence.

We stopped people from doing drugs by making guns illegal? Are leftists as bad at English as they are at logic?

Why is OP protecting RAPISTS?
CALL FOR UNIVERSAL CASTRATION NOW! You don't need that thing! You're never going to do anything good with it.

"Illegal guns"

"criminal gun owner"

wut?

NOT

If there were no guns in America, then ANY OTHER COUNTRY could come and steamroll us for our natural resources, because "no guns in America" includes the military too.

>come join the civilized world
>half the world currencies are pegged to it's currency
t. Salty most as good first worlders

Banning guns completely isn’t going to be a permanent solution to mass killings, lets say guns disappeared tomorrow do you think thats gonna stop people from killing each other ?, nothing can stop you from hoping in a truck and running over hundreds of people, nothing can stop you from grabbing the anarchist cook book and making homemade explosives like Timothy McVeigh, nothing can stop you from burning an apartment building with people trapped inside, nothing can stop you from using chemicals to poison a lot of people.

We still have wars, we still have serial killers, and mass killings will happen:

>William Unek:Unek worked as Police Constable or Police soldier in the Belgian Congo. His first murder spree occurred near Mahagi, Belgian Congo on January 1, 1954, where he killed 21 people and wounded many more with an axe in less than an hour and a half, before escaping and finally ending up in British Tanganyika Territory, where he assumed a false identity, found work and began a new life.

>The Daegu subway fire was an arson attack on February 18, 2003, that killed 192 people and injured 151 people. An arsonist set fire to a train stopped at the Jungangno Station of the Daegu Metropolitan Subway in Daegu, South Korea. The fire then spread to a second train that had entered the station from the opposite direction a few minutes later.

>On March 1, 2014, several men armed with long knives converged on a train station in Kunming, China, and stabbed 31 people to death while injuring hundreds more. Police attributed the attack to Uighur separatist forces from Xinjiang province.

The Happy Land fire was an act of arson that killed 87 people trapped in the unlicensed Happy Land social club at 1959 Southern Boulevard in the West Farms section of the Bronx in New York City on March 25, 1990. Most of the victims were young Hondurans celebrating Carnival.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Our first Amendment is the only fucking reason we have never been homeland invaded faggot OP.

Criminals will still buy them illegaly.
If You ban guns, you'll leave them only to criminals and psycopaths. As it happens here.

"Muh weaps are illegal", still every camorrista or simple robber has one or more.

It's school holidays at the moment

Leaf education

You just need to look at Mexico, you tard.

> Citizens aren't allowed to own firearms
> Criminal gangs effectively running the country.

Criminals don't obey the law. Guns exist. That's all there is to it.

We have almost exactly the same (Slightly higher!) gun crime in Australia as pre-ban.

Because only a tiny fraction of people who commit gun crimes actually legally own them.

Why is the UK and Australia relatively safe gun wise? Because we don't border a country that has little to no rule of law. And so smuggling firearms in relies on ports, and, despite us having a huge, huge border, it is still relatively difficult to smuggle large volumes of weapons into the country. It is also not particularly profitable.

THIS

>be normal person aka white
>nigger attacks me with an axe
good thing I don't have a gun or anything

In the rest of the world the government does the massacring

>kidnappings up +100%
>assaults up +50%
Any one know where I can get 2017 stats?

Lefties are so retarded. These people need to be exterminated.

Nah, I love it how it is. You can take in some pussy ass soft niggas who wanna flee our Mad Max society.

>get rid of guns, and no gun crime will ever be committed again!!!

Kinda how if you ban drugs, nobody will ever do drugs again right?.....right...

no
fpbp

How stopping your murders and crime going for you Australia? Considering it took you 13 years later to ban all rifles and shotguns.

Or how about assault rifles are already illegal and the man modified semi-autos with extended magazines and stocks.

Stick to hoarding sand niggers.

Besides, I am more concerned with how he got the weapons into the building in the first place than how he acquired them, given what I have been hearing about his profile.

What?

>Old seemingly wealthy white man
>No criminal past
>No real social media
>There is a suitcase next to the guns.
>My guess is one suitcase full at time.

Sorry Eurofag, we're the civilized world.

You're a slave. Now get back to packing, a worthy refugee will be taking your place.

civilized world wants white genocide ill pass

Explain to me how there would never be guns in america?

How are they going to extract over 270 million firearms you fuckin cunt nugget?

This.
What has become of our 'strayan brothers?

Not letting the dingo eat my baby

you mean just like it worked in France ?!?!

Stop parroting our medias lefty talking points. If you want to blame something blame the 24/7 fake news outrage most Americans are conditioned by.

Mark my words cuckies

>Record high gun sales in 2018
>Adding another 28 million into the hands of civilians
> Making it well over the 350 million mark
>All thanks to you cucks
>So from me to you
>Thank you

No, because I don't want my local police FUCKING TWEETING about their newest illegal weapons raid that includes FUCKING STEAK AND BUTTER KNIVES you FUCKING TWAT.

kek

what is this from?

I unironically agree about your assessment of arms instead of guns. People back then had private merchant vessels outfitted with 20+ cannons and I'm supposed to think they only ever contemplate doing people owning muskets?

how should we protect ourselves from 3 niggers with machetes?

>what is sarcasm

Then shouldn't your gun deaths be exactly zero?

(OP)
I'm sure all of the illegal criminals to just show up and turn their guns over to the state. Get fucked.