CATALONIANS GET REKT

PRESIDENT PUIG DEMONT HAS SAID HE HAS NOT DECLARED UNILATERAL INDEPENDENCE AND THAT IT IS VERY UNLIKELY THAT HE WILL DO SO, HE IS ASKING FOR DIALOGUE

>lavanguardia.com/politica/20171002/431747304179/puigdemont-mediacion-internacional-retirar-policia-guardia-civil.html

''Rechaza la posibilidad de que la CUP presente en los próximos días una propuesta parlamentaria para declarar la independencia: “Hay acuerdo sobre cómo culminar el proceso”'' (Puig Demont Rejects the possibility that in the next days, he'll declare the unilateral independence of Catalonia)
-

How does it feel to know your own president has betrayed you, Catakeks?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/catalan-leader-says-region-declare-independence-matter-days-025624416.html
bbc.com/mundo/noticias-internacional-41492922
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Republic).
elpais.com/ccaa/2017/10/03/catalunya/1507048764_007271.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobite_rising_of_1745
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And so the world remains a boring place where the last recognized change in borders was South Sudan in 2011.

WAIT UP, LATEST NEWS BREAKING

>yahoo.com/news/catalan-leader-says-region-declare-independence-matter-days-025624416.html
PUIGDEMONT SAYS HE WILL DECLARE UNILATERAL INDEPENDENCE IN A MATTER OF DAYS. CIVIL WAR INCOMING.

bump for laughs

What does Sup Forums think of the folklore Catalan traditional dance? Is it worth saving these people?

Fuck it, I'm just going to watch some Mad Max.

BIG CHARLY THE SECOND HERE TO FUCK SHIT UP AND DRIBBLE OVER HIMSELF, AND NOT IN THAT PARTICULAR ORDER

fuck no, I wish Franco was still around

Have Catalans figured out a way to manipulate gravity?

>UPDATED
bbc.com/mundo/noticias-internacional-41492922

get rekt SPAINKEK

Asking for dialogue = asking for more money because they're special

What they have been doing for centuries then

He was supposed to declare it yesterday, he is hesitating. He knows that if he does it, article 155 goes ONLINE and the Spanish state ASSUMES DIRECT CONTROL.

> “no nos consta que hayamos sido nosostros quienes han contribuido a esta tensión que se está viviendo”.
kek, the nerve of this guy
> we're starting a polling process we know it's illegal, and that will land people in jail
> we'll change its rules 24h before taking place
> fuck your LEA
> we'll harass your police, to the point they will have to be hosted in a fucking boat
> why u mad, bro?
this is DINDUNUFFIN grade

On top of that they want dialogue to ask for gibs, lmao. The only gib they'll get, is a fucking LEOPARD 2E blowing up the parliament.
-

The Spanish king came out today to say Catalans independentists were traitors, and that this lack of loyalty will not be tolerated. He promised the constitution will be respected and Catalonia be part of Spain.

HIGH TEST

''Lo habeis oido no indepes de mierda? CATALUÑA ESTARA EN ESPAÑA, TENERLO BIEN CLARO.
Ahora tener COJONES Y DECLARAR LA INDEPANDANCIA, que ya veras tu lo que vais a durar independientes, y salir a las calles toda la mugre que vais a ser jodidamente masacrados.

Y ya termino CAGANDOME EN VUESTROS PUTOS MUERTOS.''

-Un Pacifista Forocochero

Impressive. But he needs to do more. He must dissolve the parliament and build a proper fucking wall in ceuta.

/pol is still an english speaking board
otherwise, /bant

I am hoping civil war will break in Spain, that way we can kill commies and perhaps the EU kicks us out after the economic crisis that'll follow it.

''You heard that, Independentists pieces of shit!?? CATALONIA WILL REMAIN IN SPAIN, HAVE NO DOUBTS! Now grow some BALLS AND DECLARE UNILATERAL INDEPENDENCE, we'll see how long you last, and all the commies in the streets will be FUCKING MASSACRED.

I finish, saying: I WILL SHIT IN THE GRAVES OF YOUR FUCK ANCESTORS.''

-A pacifiist

Yeah thats all well and good but you seriously need to wall up ceuta.

Holy fuck, you euros are all cowards.

There's already a wall with barbed wire on top, I believe. A wall is just silly, we just need to allow our forces to shoot anyone jumping it, that's the only way to fix the problem for good.

you just wanted to use that picture didn't you
didn't you

Yes

This is from 2 days ago and those are very vague declarations that you are mistranslating, the UDI is very possible right now, everyone here feels like the shit is about to hit the fan.

Good, good. This will make all the cuckSpaniards feel the patriotism. Maybe VOX has a chance now, at least to get into parliament.

He was supposed to do it on 6 of october, the same day Companys did it. You are very misinformed and you are misinforming and de-hyping Sup Forums, fuck off with your fake news.

Like i've said before a thousand times, this "vote" was nothing but leverage fabrication for the Catalan government, they always KNEW they would never get independence.

But saying to the people "hey guise we will never get independence, but if we get really angry maybe we can get some negotiations chips and i, i mean, "WE" can get richer.

Civil war tourism will be The answer for spains financial troubles

Electrocuted walls then

He literally said he would declare unilateral independence if the YES won after the 1-O 48 hours after. I am not lying to anyone.

Can someone explain to this ameriburger as to why Catalonia wants independence? This is all I know about them.
>They're a pseudo-country like Quebec
>They hate Spain
>They're communists
>Spaniard anons call them inhuman retards

Is this secession shit good or bad?

Yeah, the catalan army with all their tanks and the militia armed with automatic weapons will surely fuck them spaniards up... oh wait... they don't have anything, not even the backing of other countries.

Stop larping faggot.

they make more money than the moor rape babies who run the country, and all that money gets turned in to gibs.

Its all about money, the vote was never real and the politicians used the people anger to get more power and negotiation leverage with the government, it was all a big ruse.

Your king forever and ever

There's rumors from a ex-Catalan police force officer that just left the force today, that the goverment is picking up the most nationalistic police officers and militarizing them with MP5s. Plus, getting ahold of black market weapons is easy as fuck, anyone can do it specially if the police force is working on your side.

It always cracks me up for some reason

>Cantalans make more money
How can communists make more money than capitalists in a capitalist country?

Spanish patriotism needs to remodel their national cultural identity instead of pushing the Olivares/Primo de Rivera/Francoist model.

Catalans don't feel as Spanish as you because you don't let them, because just by expressing themselves as Catalan or speaking in Catalan makes them less Spanish in your eyes, you don't understand that they are Catalan first and then Spanish, you forgot that Spain was an agglutinating nation, a union of the Iberian peoples while maintaining our differences, there is no Spainish culture, there are many.

Spain killed Castile and now pretends to kill the rest of identities by using its corpse and language, let's return to the multinational idea of Spain, as it was always during the glorious imperial times and we will respect and love each other more.

>pacifist

Im afraid to imagine how ur militarists looks like

I said stop larping, the first sign of any kind of Militia the spanish government will pound catalonia ass until its nothing but a red sock.

I have to laugh at the hypocrisy of you Spanish brutes (I speak only of the anti-Catalonians) when it was your country that supported the Americans against us in their Rebellion. And yet a separate people with a 1,000-year-old history who want to remove themselves from you and have their freedom you insist on chaining to you like a slave-master on the principle that to assert their independence is "treachery."

It is useless to talk about Catalonia always having been a part of Spain when they were always forced to be a part of Spain. Their oldest work of literature goes back a millennium, they once were a powerful European Empire with control over Sardinia and Italy, and have been proclaimed an independent Republic 4 times (you can even see an independent Catalonia on this map made in 1641: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Republic).

When the spanish civil war breaks out do you think the germans will use them as target practice for bombers again?

I can't help it but feel disgusted every time I hear someone speak Catalan, it's such a queer language. I just want them all gone.

Why can't we just kill them all and make everyone in Catalonia speak like a decent and normal human being?

I hope so, hopefully they'll share some skchokolade and Pervatin with us.

Isn't it more or less just Spanish though? Slight differences?

Surely, someone who has failed to many times to become a country despite being one of the oldest people on Europe do not deserve to be making demands to anyone. Also, Catalans voted 98% for the constitution which does not allow for the division of Spain.

why does Sup Forums hate catalonia again? i thought we hated globalism and the consolidation of nations

a regional entity with unique culture not wanting to pay for gibs is the most Sup Forums thing ever, why the hypocrisy?

This mentality has been the downfall of Spain.

This mentality creates millions of independentists in every corner of our nation.

This mentality is what makes it impossible to create a union with Portugal.

People like you shall never rule Spain again.

It's all Spaniards. They all talk with that queer little lisp

You are the one who has a lisp, chicano.

Do you come from forocoches or burbuja? They are currently using UMP (the 9mm one), I've been seeing patrolling with those a lot lately. Started a long time ago in the airports, and then at densely populated areas when the terrorist threat increased. Not saying that the ex-mosso from twitter is a larper, but seems odd that they would revert to issuing older submachineguns (they had mp5s before, for those special situations afaik) to the most loyal officers and take the airport or do something major.

Don't you perceive the hypocrisy in that sentiment. You were oppressed by the Moors for 1,000 years. They might have made exactly the same arguments against you. You might as well say Belgium or Poland or any other small country has no right to exist. 7.5 million people is 7.5 times more inhabitants than had the city of ancient Rome or England at the time of the Norman Conquest.

Mhm, not really. You can understand some words of it just like one could understand some words of Portuguese if one knew Spanish, but they sound very different. Catalan sounds very faggy.

We don't have to negotiate if we kill them all, plus I don't believe a country of nations can co-exist peacefully for long. Sooner or later the faggots start feeling patriotic towards their dying culture and they get all uppity. I also might be biased because I had to grow up surrounded by Catalan faggots who hated me for being Spanish.

Why the hell would you guys want to unite with Portugal? They're poorer than you by a longshot and their leader is literally a shitskin.

Sorry pal not spanish speaking in the least bit. I've visited Spain about 2 years ago

Charles II didn't have a right testicle. That poor, poor bastard

I lurk forocoches, but I have no cuneta.

It is not a lisp. They pronounce the "s" as a perfect "s" when it actually is an "s." You might as well say people who speak the English language have a lisp because we have words like "thin" and "thick."

>spain
>poorfags
>half niggers half mudslime rape babies
>relevant in europe
>50% youth unemployment
>very low iq
>education levels below sierra leone
>generally ugly and dumb people
>eat disgusting food
>fuck up animal language
fuck off spain, you're worse than fucking albania

No they literally sound faggots that lurks truck stops and San Francisco bath houses

Hey, when you lose one testicle the other one becomes larger to work double time. It functions the same, except now it's like a wrecking ball.

Because the destiny of Spain is the Iberian Union, that is: Hispania.

But not like this.

*sound like faggots

I feel the same about scotland. we should share resources in order to genocide our most unwanted populations spainbro.

this, spaniards are all buttfucking homos

That's it Swiss Cheese, I am not buying Toblerone anymore.

>pajeet wants to genocide indigenous people of europe
USA, fucking nuke the UK already

>You were oppressed by the Moors for 1,000 years

Yeah, but we freed ourselves fighting and then went on to conquer the world. Catalans dance like fags and demand things from the winners like the entitled millennials they are.

They can get fucked.

This.

>Scotland
Aren't most of them in the Lowands just redneck non-Norman'd Anglo-Saxons, anyway?

toblerone is owned by a US company, i don't care. you don't have enough money to buy anything we make anyway, why should i care. picking up your welfare cheque today?

I agree, it's time to Purge the weak. Enough with losers demanding things from the winners just because we have an international committee, it's against nature that the faggots should get awarded without merit.

Pretty much, but their accents are indecipherable and thus should be killed in the millions. The time of celts have passed.

>You were oppressed by the Moors for 1,000 years.

It was 781 years and most of them only in the southernmost part of Spain, a very mountainous region around Granada. Christians already reconquered half of Spain during the first centuries.

The world seems to agree that non-aggression and pacifism justified independence for India.

>Celts
They're just retard Germanics, just round up the Lowlanders and reeducate them. And if the Highlanders get uppity, just drone a few of their sheep herds to shut them up.

And look how that turned out, now India is a literal shithole. It's a system made by the weak, to protect the weak and gestate queers.

>Killing innocent highlander women

Sadistic

Catalonia is a net contributor to Spain. What makes you think that they would not be able to govern themselves? If it goes so terribly wrong for them (which is what you assume) they will only want to come back to you in the end. You ought to have nothing to fear.

Don't be a queer, we cannot all co-exist happily together like an episode from My little pony. I don't want to either. Force people to speak a single language, and if they don't like it, extreme measures.

If they want to be bilingual, make them learn an useful language or pick up music theory.
-

Where's my military technocracy regime, gooddamn it?

Globalization on a Spanish scale, basically.

>What makes you think that they would not be able to govern themselves?

Besides the fact they are proud leftists with Marxist orientations, and all the industry would leave to another region of Spain, leaving their PIB far worse than Andalucia. It's mostly the fact the lands belong to us.

Yeah, but only in the Iberian Peninsula. You cannot really call it globalization, to be honest. It's more like a hardcore, pro science and technology version of conservatism.
-

Give me my 40k dreams, now. KILL CATACOMMIES.

>Spanish scale
You're not getting your empire back, Carlos.

The land belongs to Catalans and it belonged to them way before Spain was a thing or the Moors were expelled from Iberia.

Says who? The law of physics? Anyone with might can take over it.

>implying 40k doesn't have different chapters and cultures, all united to serve the Empire and the Emperor of Mankind, while respecting their boundaries.

Catalonia isn't part of Spain anymore. Sorry

Then you ought to be glad to be free from their influence. If they are Marxists, as you say, then Spain will become more conservative without them and, as your neighbours, they will only set a bad example for leftism. Why then the anxiety to keep them chained up?

>Sorry

You will be

>I have to give my car away for free to the people who took a massive diarrhea shit on it, because I am not man enough to clean and kill the shit and the shitters

No. PURGE THE LANDS. WE CANNOT ALLOW COMMUNIST TO LIVE AND GROW NEXT TO US. SQUISH THE PARASITES.

You have to have Marxist propaganda in your personal creations nowadays to get any attention, desu.

As you speak of them as if they were intransigent Communists that in itself I suppose is an admission on your part that they are indeed a separate people (many of your Spanish cohorts deny this).

Oh no, not at all. That's just how I like to treat my fellow compatriots, it's all fun and games. We just like to break each others balls from time to time.

elpais.com/ccaa/2017/10/03/catalunya/1507048764_007271.html
CATALONIAN BUSINESSES ARE STARTING TO LEAVE THE REGION AND MOVING TO MADRID.

>REEE OUR SUPERIOR PIB %
>REEE WE ARE THE ONES THAT FEED CASTILLIAN MOOORS

>MOMMY MERKEL, MEANIE SPAIN WON'T LET ME DO WHATEVER I WANT, REEEEEEEE
Cuckalans, everyone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobite_rising_of_1745