press S to spit on it's grave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpHraQO-2v8
youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag
myanimelist.net/profile/Zoi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

S

>watching moeshit

It's actions like this that got Trump in office.. & god bless him for that.

This is only a good thing. They are attacking the autists final bastion. It's going to secure another 4 years for the god emperor.

>watching anime
>ever

>caring about a dub that isn't Ghost Stories

>giving a shit about anime
kill yourself

gib milkies

>patriarchal demands
What makes people believe in this fake shit?

>moeshit

>watching dubbed
That said, the fact that the cartel isn't translating faithfully is disturbing and need to stop. I don't want SJW propaganda in my anime in any way, even if it's second hand.

>SJW's have claimed anime
>press S to spit on it's grave
Anime is fine fagatron, it's the shitty dub(s) that aren't, that even fan groups do better.

>pretending you don't watch it

>dub
Those people get free helicopter rides

see

What is Funimation and why should I care?

The Japanese will not cave like us comic book faggs

anime distributing company that is censoring the japanese words for english audiences

Are they just censoring the Dubbed or are they gonna fuck up with subbed as well?

I grew up watching toonami so I have a nostalgic inclination for dubbed anime.

Who cares, just use Nyaa and buy merchandise if you want to support the industry.

I watched Kobayashi's Maidtits. It was a bretty gud anime, but the end of the season was kinda lame.

It looked to me to be pretty obvious leftist bait, however, at least in Japanese terms. Huge lesbian overtones, gayfags, lotsa pedoshit (though I guess that's par for the course in nipland).

Came here to post this.

You meant Cowboy Bebop you fucking faggot.

No, I meant Ghost Stories.
youtube.com/watch?v=hpHraQO-2v8

youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag

SJWs have been ruining anime for years.

i dont remember the last time i watched (((((((official))))))) subs

Why watch anything dubbed ever? Just drop stupid trash.

That animu was already gay as fuck by featuring a lesbian as the main character. It was already claimed from the beginning.

>tfw you and a group of friends ironically watched this show just because of how bad the dub was
Good times

Where do you think this sjw shit came from?

They want this?

>watching anime dubbed

>dub

Who gives a fuck?

>tfw had to stop following Chris Sabat because FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

LMAO I would not mind milk from those dragon titties.

>Watching anime at all

Grow up PEA BRAINS

>watchingdubs
>needing subs
Just stop watching anime you pleb

Breaking news dub are terrible and always have been terrible.

MOMMY

>watching anime

>hating anime on a website founded to discuss it
typical leaf brainlet

Leftists are uninteresting and devoid of personality so they make politicize their entire life and inject it into everything they touch.

How is SJWism being shoehorned into everything now?

trump is good for the liberals. hes a fucking idiot and keeps making mistakes getting 0 respect from the media. thats why when liberals do the stupidest shit like taking down statues and banning guns theyll be lauded as heroes and nobody will criticize them for it.

And what do you do all day? Blow dogs?
This is the one entertainment medium that hasn't been turned into shit by the West.

She should have been Christ-chan desu senpai

>watching

>watching anime

thank you, after decrypting shit all day this gave me a hearty chuckle and Im off to bed now smilling.

>watching a dub. EVER. EVER. EVER.

If you can't read subtitles you shouldn't be allowed to enjoy tv from another country.

fuck niggers.

You know where you are, right?

>want an official release
>have no choice but to support to the studio that allowed the progressive self-insert retard dub

shut up neet

>not ordering it from Japan

>funimation
they have done this forever

B I G S P I T

Kill yourself, retard.

No one wants to stare at text while shits happening.

Also, the translations are basically the same thing. Jap dialogue is shit. Fuckin weeb.

Golden boy, Cromartie high, Ghost stories.

"Dubs"
lol

All better in Japanese

I think you mean, mongolian.

>dubs

I read the Manga and when I occasionally watch Anime it's subbed. Dubbed is for kids and retards

Ms Kobiyashi's English voice actor sounds like a Californian Jew with throat cancer.

I doubt they have been dubbed in Finnish

Actually, I'm ok with this. You're the one that doesn't understand the rift that has always existed between the subbed and dubbed crowd for anime, OP. I prefer to watch anime in dub for the series that I grew up with and subbed for all else. If more people watched subbed anime maybe the literacy rate would improve.
Image related.

>stare
Nigger you just read too slow. That's what happens when you don't spend enough time reading.

civil war now
woman genocide

Heard fierce residence. Had a commercial basically calling the my city counsel cop killing BLM, Antifa sympathizers on open air waves.

>not watching mecha
And I don't mean baby shit like Eva and Gurren Lagann. If you haven't seen at least three Tomino shows, two Kawamori shows, and one Takahashi show, you are an absolute pleb.

>watching mecha
Most mecha shows are shit. Especially the ones that focus on the battles

it isn;t moeshit

check the website that you are on, it might surprise you!

>giving Funimation money
>redditors on Sup Forums

>Most mecha shows are shit.
How many have you seen?

Probably more than you despite not really liking them

Then tell me. What have you seen?

Big surprise, toonamitards are also the most cancerous faggots in anime fandom, right next to ANNfags and anitwitter.

whats the cunts name again at funi who keeps pulling this shit
i swear this is like the 3rd fucking time that bitch has hamfisted her sjw bs into a show

Only anime I watch is digimon tri due to nostalgia factor and the last movie was complete ass. But no, I don't watch anime and browse the current website. Shocking I know.

I went in to Dragon Maid thinking it was moeshit. It turned out to be my favorite anime. It's very much about loneliness in adulthood, then finding and navigating companionship.

As a 37-year-old divorcee it was surprisingly poignant to me. Briefly even made me consider step children, but fuck that shit.

This show is fun, but meaningful. But you might need to be in you 30's to really understand.

Are there any like Megas XLR? That is, people who have mechs and do the most stupid mundane bullshit with them?

>37 year old "man" watching cartoons
Holy shit I can't breath!

You expect me to remember everything I've watched?

Go find them yourself myanimelist.net/profile/Zoi

Nice fake list.

A good dub is always preferable unless you know moonspeak. The problem is that there aren't many good dúbs.
But it's not like live action foreign-language films where the actor's voice is integral to their performance.

You're debasing a medium rather than content.

Should I watch Law and Order, NCIS, and other such shit instead like all my peers? The narrative is what's important, not how it's presented. 80%+ of anime is shit, but so is 80%+ of everything else.

Original voices are better I'll admit but if I'm watching something I'm lazy I can't fucking read.

Holy shit this is desperation

At least he's not a leaf.

How is it fake though?

It's an export from my anidb account a few months back so it's already outdated

>hates flip flipbook films
>goes on flip flipbook film forum board

Well as long as you keep it like that I am fine.
I simply despise what happens to most people after they watch anime.
You are an oddity in the anime community that I see.

>Megas XLR
Remember what I said about baby shit?

>using the awful neckbeard grognard term "mech" instead of just calling them robots
Just stop.

>Joined Jul 27, 2017
>Completed 2,021
Yeah, right.

>It's an export from my anidb account
Then why didn't you post that?

>Then why didn't you post that?
Because the name I use on anidb I also use elsewhere and don't want to link that to Sup Forums

>and don't want to link that to Sup Forums
Or because it would expose you as a liar.

Or because I don't want idiots shitposting at me on other sites/services

Here are my up to date anidb stats

Yeah, that I understand. I've been in it a long time, to the point where sometimes I think that I keep up with it more out of habit than anything else. I remember nearly 20 years ago in high school loaning VHS tapes of Miyazaki fansubs to my English and Film teacher. He got addicted to them and we'd have log discussions about how they employed camera angles and effects that would have been impossible in live action at the time.

Dragonmaid surprised me. I decided to watch a few episodes drunk for laughs one night and ended up marathoning the series in 3 days. I expected bullshit slapstick comedy, but found a loner discovering family through unexpected circumstance.

It struck a chord.