Overlord Anime & Manga

How long will Flying Squirrel keep up his Momon persona until he announces that he's both of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

dm5.com/m319412/
futalog.com/pic_d/l/160710/21314600260581.png
youtube.com/watch?v=Ri6D_AmHaVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will we see Philip squashed?
Will we see EExMomon antics?
Will we see Aura vs Shalltear antics?
Will we see the lizardmen, Hamsuke, orb of death, Clem relevant to the plot ever agIn?
When will Albedo`s squad ever see play?
Will Ainz`s luck run out?

am i cute

Try starting a thread with your nametag

No Entoma. It is not contructive at all

>yes
>no
>yes
>yes, yes, maybe, no
>vol 15
>never

season 2 never

how many months has it been since Ainz arrived on NW? and also why are we having so many time skips on the recent volumes?

>how many months has it been since Ainz arrived on NW?
Probably a year already.
>and also why are we having so many time skips on the recent volumes?
Of course you are, but not to everyone!
Because we'd have another Vol.10.5 if there wasn't a timeskip.
>season 2 never
Why live?
>Vol11 in september
Oh right..

So we can agree that Albedo and Shalltear are one step above the rest of the NPCs in the beauty department? The reaction of all the NW people seems to confirm this.

Naberal is said to rival or surpass Renner who's supposedly the most beautiful woman in the kingdom, so no, probably all Nazarick NPCs are world class beauties.

This is how Maruyama wants you to see them but by looking at official art by so-bin, madhouse and the manga I would say that the pleiades with exception of Entoma, Enri and Lakyus are better looking. Heck, Renner is supposed to be super good-looking, but she is one of the ugliest females with these alien eyes.

>Flying Squirrel
If it weren't for that episode of yama no Susume, I probably wouldn't figure it out.

They are all to inhumanly beautiful, remember when Jircniv first met Yuri and Lupu, he was totally shocked.

Albedo just blew everyone's brains away when she was introduced during the royal ball.

No idea what others think of Shalltear other then the bandits.

That makes more sense, it would be weird if Pero and Tabula were much better at character design than the rest of the Guild, it's just that since Albedo and Shalltear are the two highest ranking females the rest of the NPCs kiss their asses and inflate their ego.

>Panty soaker

Pretty much entire guild worked on building, programming and dressing every NPC in Nazarick beside personal 41 NPCs everyone made, and even then it wouldn't be out of question that some got modified later on as form of 'update'.
Hell it's possible only reason Albedo has a panty stash is because Tabula wasn't a hoarder like Ainz and just left her all the panty equipment drops to her.

Manga ch 17 (chinese)
dm5.com/m319412/

> Pero and Tabula were much better at character design

I disagree, Lucifer and Ulbert probably better, since they design a lot of the other monstrous npcs. Heck, Whitebrim, Herohero and Coup De Grâce where even better as they created the 41 maids.

Yep every single one of the regular maids are miles above Renner and almost on par with Albedo and Shalltear, but the best girl is obviously Aura, especially the fully grow version.

" it would be weird if Pero and Tabula were much better at character design than the rest of the Guild"
Learn to read user. They probably helped each other out a lot.
Ofcourse. Pic related.

O well, next Manga will be the lizzie war. Not sure if they would cover the whole fight.

Panty equipment drops?, I thought monsters dropped data crystals and gold?, I doubt there's such a thing as "those", that panty stash is probably part of Tabulas obsession with Albedo maybe he used her as fap material?, considering he spend all that extra money with the Carrion babies.

For those LNfags where is volume 10?

Well data crystals, gold and equipment(with varying amount of space for data crystals)
It's be weird if they could just summon up armor out of thin air and insert data crystals.

Welcome back FBI-kun.

google "overlordvolume10 where?" the link is there

>Never gothugged
If albedo saw this? how would she react?

>34 pages
Good to know it's not another chapter with only 20 pages.

Yeah, but panty drops is just too weird, that sound like something you had to buy on the Yggdrasil store. Unless it was panty looking armor, but not just plain panties like Albedos stash

Clem lewd. futalog.com/pic_d/l/160710/21314600260581.png

SMUG GIRL HUG TO DEATH BY LOCAL LICH

It's probable that there was undergarment equipment drops.
>"Ainz-sama me too!"
>"Eeeeehhh?!"
Say "Aaaaa" Mosad-chan!

Maybe Ainz should have sent her a selfie.

Rabbits! Rabbits everywhere!
SDアインズ様劇場

今日は町に出向くためにナーベラル・ガンマが一緒にいる。
そういえば、ナーベラルといえばうさ耳だよなあ。
他の人間達へのあの態度を取るナーベラルが、
あんなかわいい耳で通信を取るときは、なぜか笑ってしまうんだよなあ。すぐ収まるけど。
俺は無表情のナーべラルをみた。この頭にかわいいうさ耳、ナーべラルらしいなあ、かわいいかも。
はっ、絶対しゃべっちゃダメだ。
もし、しゃべろうものなら、このナザリックがうさ耳だらけになる。
デミウルゴスやコキュートスの頭にうさ耳があったらどうする。あ、マーレの頭にはいいかも。なんでだろう。

I'm being serious here senpai. Please do tell where can I find volume 10? If possible volume 11 and 12 as well

Bullies arent allowed .

Besides Yuri everyone in this pic is a bully.

user we just did. The Entoma pic have the link. You need a QR code Reader.

And the one I posted you just need to google it. you'll see the link.

>ywn wake up to see albedo sleeping on your bed

I'd rather have a clemcat sleeping beside me.

I bet you're a huge necrophilia :^)

I've thought about it.

ユリ姉さんならモンクだし魔法攻撃できないからちんちんガソリンスタンド送っていいよね…

I think he is say Yuri as a range attack?
Something about attacking from the basement.

Yuri bullies poor entoma.

> qr code didnt work
> security says its a virus

You got me son. You got me real good :'(

Say "Oh fuuuuck me" since she's a gorilla, but she interprets it literary and death by snu snu follows.

>tfw you'll never be based elderlich
>tfw you'll never have your bed scented by the orgy of 4 yuri

It's the real deal, here's try this one then.

>Virus

What? It sent me straight to the links. I just teated it.

We can't give you the actual link, if we did, mods gonna delete this thread like the others.

>Date with albedo

Walking Corpse , pls . Go back to your vegetables.

That skeleton gave me a spooky boner

Pic related.
Would probably result in death for most of us, rest would offend her so much they'd go to happyfarm.
Worth it either way.

>DATE WITH NARBERAL

we will never get a nabe x momon spinoff novel ;_;

Why do Sup Forums likes albedo? She's a nympho bitch ass nigga

She's also ugly.

Still prettier than Chair and Pleiades.

>Will we see Philip squashed?
user, Philip is going to become Albedo's love interest. Just like Sebas and Shalltear, all the guardians are set up to have NW love interests in the end.

>alfredo prettier than nabe

Get out.

> prettier than pleiades
I get entoma and lupus but the whole pleiades? No way man

Cause she's pure.
Contrast of her black her and her white skin, wings, horns.
Also hip vents.

>Just like Sebas and Shalltear, all the guardians are set up to have NW love interests in the end.

Everyone says Albedo is prettier.
Pleiades would kill you for even implying it's the other way.

> pure
> wanting to have babies with a lich
I call that heresy son

That sounds more like something Shalltear would ask for rather than Ainz, if Shalltear was the MC who would be part of her harem?

If Ainz wasnt a lich and he was a soul manipulating demon that excels in physical combat instead of magic caster what would have happen? Would he be less smarter ?

Not a chance to ever fug here, Why live?

No user don't do this. You will destroy his dreams.

Everytime he would have a twitch, a grin, a scared face it would show off his very scary face and scare off the people he is talking with.
Everytime he has trouble speaking it would seem like he is thinking how to torture them.
Basically it would all be the same.

Please dont kill the thread and then sue me.

Roll on random.org instead.

I kinda hope we don't get a season 2 and instead have a series of OVAs put out instead from the start. Skipping over as much as they do and making Nazarick look like such a small organization when they have hundreds of NPCs always rubbed me the wrong way.

>loved the anime but thought it would be better if it went slower/more detailed
>read manga but dreadfully dull in comparison to anime

Why? Why this suffering?

She was punishing Entoma for eating the Sunlight Scripture corpses without permission, it wasn't bullying.

Aura is a boy?

>They will never introduce each maid one by one every week for almost a year
>well never see the quirks or cuteness of each handmade maid.
>We will never see thier excitement every time its thier time to serve Ainz for the day.
>We will never see each maids personal quarters.
>We will never see LastBorn in actuon.

Heard the drama CDs?

Pleiades cant kill a wizard

But that would make it harder for him to talk to people and wouldnt be able to join a guild as adventurer in E-lantiel

the what?

the staff one is boy, the tomboy is girl.

Just search youtube For drama Cd Overlord #1 / /#2 respectivly

They are pretty neato.

All this time I thought the tomboy is actually a boy and the feminine looking boy is a girl

is this you?

Maybe I should continue the "You are Meido, user adventures" [/spoilers]

joking I don't wanna get banned

A garithos clone? No

>Real Human Bean

youtube.com/watch?v=Ri6D_AmHaVI

Yuri seems cool out of those. I love head trick

I want to buy a chair.

500 million gold

Gross. you should draw a doujin.

Don't we all love head tricks.

>"AINZ-SAMA!"