Nazis had UFOs

ITT I will post a lot of hints showing that the Nazis build flying Saucers, including wittnessreports released by the FBI, a CIA report including a picture resembling closely the alleged Haunebu II flying saucer, as well as Newspaper article dating back to WW2.

For starters, early UFO sightings go back to the end of WW2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft.

This here was releast from Chilean Navy stating they basically have no idea what it is.
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf

In some cases entire cities saw the UFO.
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

And they have been reported to simply turn of nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

pic related is a german POW that talks about an aircraft whichs description fits a flying saucer, started from a german facillity. its page 91 of
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view

Other urls found in this thread:

query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9D04EED81F3BE433A25757C1A9649D946593D6CF&legacy=true
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
discord
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
nationalpost.com/news/world/researchers-find-secret-warm-oasis-beneath-antarcticas-ice-that-could-be-home-to-undiscovered-species
mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/04/the-weird-tale-of-the-man-who-discovered-gravity-shielding-ufo-like-technologies/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Podkletnov#Public_controversy
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8954365
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864
youtube.com/watch?v=bSIzyk5Mjko
youtube.com/watch?v=FFK5BzHs6eY
youtube.com/watch?v=hv__Zln-h5Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Adolf_Hitler/Archive_46
youtube.com/watch?v=F6LdcLfYBGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>possibillity of an invasion of the country through hostile aircrafts originating from the polar area
>in case of a war the united states could be attacked by aircrafts that can fly from pole to pole
>necessity to be in a state of alert and watchfull along the whole icebelt which would be the last fortitude against an invasion
what did he mean by this?

if you have some shekels left you can read pic related here
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9D04EED81F3BE433A25757C1A9649D946593D6CF&legacy=true
otherwise you can at least confirm the headline

The Adamski fotograph, made 7 years after the war.
here is the CIA dx pic related is referencing

it closely resembles the german UFO, the Haunebu II

>Nazis had UFOs
This is the most retarded thing I've ever read

If you can convince a multitude of countries that 3.1 million Jews were in Europe in the late Second World War, 3.9 collected reparations and 6 million died then any things possible

made, the UFOs are pretty much undeniable at this point if you look into it. that isnt even the crazy stuff about the nazis. will come to that a bit later

pic related the kecksburg acorn, seen 20 years after the war.
so how likely is it that rosswell actually were nazis, but thought it would be easier to explain ayys then nazis in highly advanced aircrafts 2 years after the nazis were completely obliterated?

aside from nazi UFOs seen after the war (will get to some of it later) Mengele is another sign that germans projects continued: for example he fled to brazil and continued his research there apparently. the village in which he took cover has the highest birthrate of twins in the world, and now look how they all look (pic related)

an user mentioned he read that german scientists from project paperclip were still communicating with each other and people outside the country.in argentina where many nazis fled to is San Carlos de Bariloche. this place had a lot of germans and even a plastic surgery clinic which could be used to distort peoples appearence so they arent tracked down easily and can lead a normal live. georg anton pöch is rumord to be hitlers new personality.
the nazis from paperclip that were put into secret agencies could have covered for both, the communication, and the creation of new personalities.

maybe the scientist just stayed loyal to germany and didnt spit out the secrets and played dumb and just fed the authorities some breadcrumps.
project paperclip, instead of a bunch of traitors, may have been a trojan horse instead

shop

The middle symbol looks like the logo for the Luxor Hotel.

You guys do know what UFOs are, right?

im listening, kraut-bro

unidentified flying objects, and yes, i know it has been basically identified and thus the term isnt fitting. but it just goes smoother of the tounge than "flying saucer" or "extremely advanced circular aircrafts"

AYBABTU

fuck off back to /x/ you shit eater. or kill yourself, that works too.

thats not a vril, but a haunebu II. pic related a trnaslation and a bit better quality

i dont think the symbols are accurate descriptions in either case though. i guess they are just placeholders for other symbols that were seen but pretty much impossible to remember accurately due to it being a lot different ones

One member of my direct familly died and there was 3 people to receive reps, mu great grand-ma and her twin daughters.

So when are they coming back. This life sucks.

pic related is from the same document as the OP, page 88
so next time you wonder why there arent good fotographs of UFOs ever, remember that every bit of technology will just stop function. from old ass tractors with only the most rudimentary electronics to cameras, watches, cars, even nukes they seem to be able to simply turn off. One report I saw on TV some while ago (sadly couldnt find any info on it on the internet) stated how a UFO hovered over the silos of ICBM nukes, fired up the system, went through all the security checks, opened the silos and only needed the command to launch, at which point it just shut down the whole system and left.

also this here is interesting (only 2 pages so dont be too lazy)
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf

noone denies people died in the camp. we deny it was systematic massmurder and that it were 6 gorillion and say it was due to starvation and desease in times where germans themselves starved and couldnt supply themselves and traintracks were bombed making it even harder to supply camps.

pretty much everyone still supports the jews system. if they cam now they would be seen as aggressors rather than liberators. we need to redpill people first. or maybe they dont give a shit about us anymore. there is also the possibillity that they are infiltrating key position since world war 2 so that in case the mood swings they can perform a soft takeover, and maybe, with that plus ultra rumor with trump recently (which I believe could be very well the antarctic/hollowearth nazis if that society really exist) it just happened. but that last part is probably just wishfull thinking especially since its hard to find any mention of the plus ultra thing outside of tomorrowland PR

/x >>>>>>>>>

Mods please delete conspiracy slide shilling, thank you.

those pics seem to be fake though. recently someone pointed out how in pic related the steam seems to have the same pattern in the marked areas which is pretty unlikely to happen naturally hinting towards photoshop

Achtung

>aircrafts are now paranormal
>nevermind they regularly invade airspaces all around the world posing a possible threat to (inter)national security
>also secret government projects also arent related to politics
>neither is the existence of a breakaway civilization that is kept a secret

They can't handle the truth.

Kys loser

Sage this faggot slide to hell

where is this 'breakaway civilization that is kept a secret'?

Now that we established that the Nazis had UFOs and were active way after the war, it leaves the question: Where are all the nazis now?
from how i see it they either live in argentina (or south america in general) where they could sustain themselves like everyone else, or inside the hollow earth where according to the legends already exists some advanced civilization which might have aided the nazis in developing the UFOs in the first place

Pic related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB (at least all sources claim so and i didnt find any sources debunking any of it). Nikolai Subbotin, russian journalist who seems to have some reputation, has an interview about these documents. but sadly its in russian with german subtitles only. but if you speak either of those languages:
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNV_qRGHZI

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

I also have a discord since mods like to shut it down. everyone who isnt spamming shit is free to enter
discord gg/JwKPy7

New Swabia potentially, or the moon, or in another universe that they get there with a portal in the south globe, whatever

fuck off /x/ is shit

it's out there

*approves of this thread*

im not so sure about the moon. corey goode seems to like to talk about the nazi moonbase frequently. but that guy gives me some serious mkultra vibes. Its not that i think he is lying on purpose, he probably believes it, but due to recieving some brainwashing or something like that. He just creeps me out which is why i believe the moonbase is disinfo stuff. An user mentioned some stuff of what he talks about reminds him of some triggers of a program similar to mkultra and would actually use brainwashing techniques in his speech (pausing at the right times and pronouncistions and setting accents in the right places and that stuff).
however there is this
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html

on another note

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

better dont announce such an expidition i guess

Pic related is from the south pole made by the ESSA 3 satellite. you can find the pic here
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm

pic related from the same batch of files as

>Portal at the South Pole
This. Agartha is a pocket dimension with about the same volume as a small planet. If you fill a 3-sphere with more matter than it has empty space, the empty space will naturally form an immense "bubble" and the resulting geography will look like an "Inner Earth." This is how I believe in Nazi Inner Earth without feeling like a complete lunatic.

there is also the theory about it just being huge caves where they reside in
nationalpost.com/news/world/researchers-find-secret-warm-oasis-beneath-antarcticas-ice-that-could-be-home-to-undiscovered-species

maybe LARP, but i let you decide.
there are also rumors about the model agency gloria recruiting a few thousand female models in argentina, and once they went to their job were never seen again. it is rumored they were for mating purposes of the nazis in antarctica. however i tried finding sources, but everyone i do find is related to the nazi breakaway civilization and i didnt find any mention of it happening elsewhere. if someone has a good source on this please let me know

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

Furthermore Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
the hopi indians and tibetians use the swastika and have legend about a world beneath the ground.
China, the celtics, greeks, aztecs, all have legends of the white blue eyed people coming and bringing technology.
And they all use the swastika.

>Nazis had UFOs
...and they still lost the war. Slavs and Jews are truly the masterrace.

they didnt have many UFOs, and those that they had were still in trial and had to be polished. furthermore even if they would have defeated all enemy forces there would still be the issue of keeping the populations of all the other countries in check which swallowed the warpropaganda and saw the nazis as evil incarnated.
everything achived by force can be maintained only by more force.

There's a lot of talk about what the Nazis did and didn't try to do, but, they definitely tried to make a "Circular Winged Aircraft."
The U.S. Stole pretty much every Nazi idea and scientist they could (just like Russia), but never made any "Flying saucers", nor did Russia.
They've had 70 years. If they're not making aircraft based off all those Nazi plans and prototypes so lovingly posted here, it's because it doesn't work.
If it did work, we'd be seeing flying saucers every day, instead of just design plans and old photographs of failed prototypes.
Keep in mind that one of Hitler's other "Genius" ideas was to make a tank so huge it couldn't cross any bridge in Europe, and that due to it's size, would have been a laughably easy target for any bomber.
Take this Role-play shit to /x/, that's all they do over there

maybe, just maybe, they just dont disclose they worked on it.
furthermore its not about the shape but its propulsion which seems to be similar if not the same in the Black Triangle UFOs you see commonly in the US. about the technology i found the following (probably just scratching the surface here, but well)

When looking into this stuff Victor Schauberger turns up frequently it seems when looking into the UFO stuff. pic related are what some suggest how the UFOs fly.
however i believe they combine a multitude of phenomena.
hey seem to work with electromagnetism from what i got. possibly even gravity shielding which would explain the UFO being able to fly maneuvers that would usually crush the pilot through the g forces which gets negated by the lack of mass through the gravity shielding.

mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/04/the-weird-tale-of-the-man-who-discovered-gravity-shielding-ufo-like-technologies/
here it talks about some guy claiming to managed to create gravity shielding resulting in a loss of 2% of the weight, which isnt much but if it works at all it only needs some finetuning to be valuable

from the guys wikipedia article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Podkletnov#Public_controversy
>In a BBC news item, it was alleged that researchers at Boeing were funding a project called GRASP (Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion) which would attempt to construct a gravity shielding device based on rotating superconductors,[8] but a subsequent Popular Mechanics news item stated that Boeing had denied funding GRASP with company money, although Boeing acknowledged that it could not comment on "black projects".[9] It is alleged that the GRASP proposal was presented to Boeing and Boeing chose not to fund it.[10]
why specifically mention the blackproject instead of just saying "we dont do it?"

its been a while since ive been home
ages actually
i hope they at least upgraded from that silly rail system

and learned new tunes

this gravity shielding however makes me think of the supposed schumann levitator in pic related which you find on some of the UFO plans and is essantially the same as the gravity shielding, except that you switch the superconducting ceramic disc against an alluminium disc. combine those 2 and you might get some interaction enhancing the effects of both

made a thread about this device some while ago on /sci/. general consensus was it would lift things, but would be extremely inefficient
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8954365
but it working at all tells me that it just needs some finetuning to enhance its effects greatly

Another thing is that a lot of rumors are out there that the UFOs run on mercury. The old hindu texts for example (didnt read them myself yet, but thats what i heard) tell about the workings of the Vimanahs, ancient UFOs and they too seem to run on mercury. Pic related is supposedly telling about the workings of the glocke, also involving mercury. What makes this interesting is the following:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864
>She departed from Kiel on 5 December 1944 on her last mission, to transport to Japan a large quantity of mercury and parts and engineering drawings for German jet fighters
>mercury and "jet fighters"

in this text which suppoesedly tells of the working of the glocke it seems it uses mercury mostly a solvent for other particles. i heard someone suggesting they induce it with magnetic particles like some kobald, so they can move it around by controlling the magnetic field essentially getting rid of mechanical moving parts as you now just have to readjust the magnetic field and the mercury will form itself like you want (assuming you can influence the magnetic field precise enough.) making it pretty much a shapeshifting UFO. allegedly you also can create energy/propulsion through a mercury vortex
youtube.com/watch?v=bSIzyk5Mjko

From what I understood so far, from the technology involved, other then anti-gravity it also seem to generate quite a electro magnetic field as it works with high voltages. In theory it possible to reduce the electro magnetic field drastically with inreased "harmony" while maximise the anti-gravity effects.

Anyway, I doubt the prototypes could limit the magnetic field enough at that point making them not very useful for actual combat. While there have been some drawings floating arround with one or another weapon mounted, I think it wasn't before 3rd model.

Come join us on the official Sup Forums discord

Rp48kpG

>fake images with filters and random pen lines
lmao

the only discord you need is the one for nazi UFOs, antarctica and hollow earth:
discord gg/JwKPy7

there certainly is suspecious activity in antarctica

This Diagram doesn't seem to describe a "Flying Saucer", it seems more like it's describing a jet engine in a specially designed aircraft.
Furthermore, an engine and aircraft utilizing the concepts in this diagram would not be saucer shaped. This engine would still deliver directional thrust, and an aircraft that utilized that engine would still be optimized for travel in the direction of the thrust.
Furthermore, the entire concept is flawed.
A "Light Air Vacuum Bubble" is not a thing, especially not one that produces no waste heat from friction.

it certainly draws parallels from a jetengine, but equating it to one would be oversimplified. in this image the entire front of the vehicle would be the turbine, while the back merely acts as wings to hold it in the position and make it steerable but not produce any propulsion which seems to come purely from the front part.

as i said i believe there are multiple concepts coming together to make it fly, and that would be one. in case of the flying saucers this wouldnt be the propulsion that makes it fly around but just gets it lifted of the ground/makes it hover.
number 6 in pic related speaks of a body of revelotion, which could be either to stabilize the craft, perform the effect in the post you replied to, or even a mix of those

Just from this diagram, if this thing's using a giant magnet to generate lift, it still needs a way to generate directional thrust.
Furthermore, it needs to power that magnet, it needs a way to control it, but most importantly, it needs a way to keep all of its electrical systems working properly while they're right next to a magnet strong enough to use the Earth's magnetic field to generate lift.
We're still missing the most important part, which is that every other Nazi design that was useful was utilized and commercialized. Why not this one?
Seriously. If you found this shit, research labs across the world have had access to it for decades.
It's like Tesla's "Death Ray." He sold the design to the Russians in the 20's. Why do you think they didn't just vaporize the Nazis with Tesla's Death Ray? It didn't work.
The uncomfortable truth is that fantastic sci-fi technologies aren't being hidden from you by "The Man," they just don't exist.

kek fucking faggot off yourself

its not using a magnet, but through the coil creates an electromagnetic field itself. similar version are known to levitate
youtube.com/watch?v=FFK5BzHs6eY
youtube.com/watch?v=hv__Zln-h5Q
the first video talks about the thing lighting up, similar to polarlights i assume. now UFOs often are also reported to be or create a glowing ball of light around them.

and just because you dont know about labs working on it doesnt mean that they arent doing so. the black triangle UFOs seen commonly in the US probably borrow a lot of principles.

and with proper shielding the other electronics should be staying functional as well even with the strong electromagnetic field around it.

i said earlier, the UFOs probably werent fully operational and still in trial. but they did seem to fly as the pics and wittnessreports are suggesting

I want to believe so bad. Save us space nazis!

Well, those are some university students using electromagnetic techniques to levitate small, extremely light objects in a manner similar to what Schauberger was working on.
Turns out research labs have been working on his ideas for decades, but not to much result.
To make this technology possible on the scope you're talking about, we would have to discover a room-temperature superconductor at the very least.
Also, in reference to Boeing not funding GRASP, and referring to it as a "Black Project", sounds like they were saying they didn't want to waste their money on yet another DARPA pipe dream.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Adolf_Hitler/Archive_46
>When understanding of the universe has become widespread, when the majority of men know that the stars are not sources of light but worlds, perhaps inhabited worlds like ours, then the Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity.

Look at this evil man wanting the death of all non european races

i miss you hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=F6LdcLfYBGg

sounds interesting. will check it out another time though