Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku/KKK

I just finished this show.
I demand explanations on how the fuck this hasn't caught fire, right now.
This is a legitimate 9/10 comedy, it was amazing in its boldness and the knowledge of when and how to go meta, kept to its own lore and remembered jokes from as early as episode 1, the VAs did a great job despite being first timers, especially Sakura who will now forever be in my "another role never" list along with Shio from Nobunagun. Was the humour too hard for people to get into? Also the Seal was quite possibly one of the most bizzare mascots I remember in its non-existence yet at the same time relevance and its jokes were quite surreal as well. The CG in the chibi theatre was also oddly decent better than Berserk. I learned so many interesting animal facts too.
Anyway, KKK thread. On fire any time soon.

We don't talk about this show.

Too bad you missed the threads buddy.

Thanks for reminding me this show existed.

>KKK aired 3 years ago

Good to know that the embers are still glowing and there are still people picking it up at least.
Underappreciated masterpiece.
Completely agree on Sakura's VA

The literal definition of overrated shit with a circlejerking vocal minority fanbase.

Good thing I love shows like these.

>overrated shit with a circlejerking vocal minority fanbase
I forgot this meme phrase existed

Well Space Bros did stop airing a few years ago.

The similar character design makes me watch this show again yesterday. EP 7 is the best.

At least Mao's career really caught fire.

What, was this one of the first roles for MAO?

I just never gave it a chance really, it looked like low tier comedy/CGDCT when it aired and there was a lot of shit I liked airing already, but a lot of people seemed and still seem to be pretty hype about it, so I put it there in my backlog.

Were these Flying Witch shorts done by the same people as the Kitakubu Mini Theater?

Yeah, the seal+one of the endings.

Any day now.

Yes.
They are call domerica.

>KKK aired 3 years ago

Botan is the cutest.

what did she mean by this

Yes she is.

They're currently re-broadcasting KKK in Japan, aren't they?

Most comedy anime aren't popular, and this is the kind of shows that's good but ends up forgotten as time passes.

I liked it.

Summer 2013 was really good.

>straight man overreacts to every little thing: the show

got tired of the formula after 2 1/2 episodes

This isn't the D-Frag thread.

Try again though, they really tone that down past episode 4.

I wasn't expecting another thread before new years.
Maybe it really is catching fire.

At the very least watch episode 7.

These are the only good episodes, the rest are pretty much as describes it.

The shiritori episode was the best.

Shiritori is always fun. Was the Botan OP or ED in the BDs? I wanted a creditless version but I don't think it was in the BDs the last time I checked. I'm downloading them again anyway to just make it into one big webm if it isn't a separate thing.

I was struggling to remember why I dropped this, thank you for reminding me.

Fuck D-Frag for the same reason.

I literally dropped it because of how big and stupid the antenna is on one of the characters.

The ahoge is the character.

Oi m8, you better not shit on Natsuki

I liked it