Google wants to silence you

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2017/10/03/google-needs-to-blacklist-Sup Forums-during-national-crises/#30b598f13dcd

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZUwkb
archive.fo/5RLjZ
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh5L9Kaq3B0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump.

archive.fo/ZUwkb

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Makes us stronger

How about people just don't visit, holy shit. How scared are these retards over this obviously shady shooting?
>muh narrative
Who the hell believes this one dude was swimming in guns for this?

>Click link
>Adblock Detected
>Wont let me see article

Well fuck you too

Only place I've been getting any kind of info so fuck them.

Maybe then there'll be less shills.

Whoops.
Page 1: archive.fo/ZUwkb
Page 2: archive.fo/5RLjZ

Why? So we can't redpill more people?

Probably because you guys put out wrong shit all the time

You guys? Why are you here then? Fuck off fag

Thanks for looking out

It isn't like we were trying to be on Google news. We did exactly what we do every single happening. We watch the streams, we listen to the radios, we hit twitter/Facebook for other perspectives. If we hear a name we look into it. It happens every time and this is the first time we are being called out for it. Blacklist the site, who cares? We can't ever leave this shithole.

Thats good though
The less people that come to the site the better it gets

What kind of retard would actually believe the shit posted on Sup Forums though?

/po/ is being raided by SHAREBLUE shills desperate to divert attention away from the fact Vegas shooter was a Liberal Radical.

Even Fake news media is starting to use this narrative along with the anti Gun story.

8 out of 10 Vegas threads are shills the other 2 out of 10 are our regular Schizophrenic conspiracy theorists.

Ignore all Shareblue Vegas threads!

Your little listening game is about over. All you right wing fascists are going down. You won't be able to listen to any streams or spread your drivel anymore. How do you like that? Full restriction based on ideology. Smash fascism!

It's called brainstorming. Google is just jealous because we're better at it than they are.

google should blacklist Sup Forums 24/7, wtf

make Sup Forums great again

>Not just my words, other troll scholars like Gabriella Coleman and Whitney Phillips
>troll scholars

JUST

Bash the Fash!! :)

I agree.
you retards spread more false "news" than CNN

>some idiot thinks Sup Forums is a reliable source of information
>makes a blog or some shit on his site with info from Sup Forums
>gets to the top of google thanks to algorithms
>???
>WE MUST BLACKLIST Sup Forums

great. fewer normies shitting the board up.

use ublock senpai

It's all the shit shareblue shills post, fucking shills

Its also hard to form a solid narrative without anons littering it with as much inconsistansies as the bible. Blowing some information out of proportion and often taken out of context. Leaves everyone pretty unsure about events since a solid narrative cant be formed.
Sup Forums helps blowing the lid off of things but it also helps muddying the waters with disinfo.
Mainly becuase of the "stop liking what i dont like" mentality that has been memed on here since the very beginning. Except now we call anyone who disagrees with you a shill, which is harmless on vidya but when it cones to news and politics and i can be dangerous because it could be just as likely now an user could be just an user or they could be a shill.
If you guys understood the reasons why there is top secret clearences other than the oppresive reasons you would understand this.
Truefacts: I was the user that started the trump russia connection on here.

So he did it all with an AR-15 with surefire magazines and a bump fire slide stock? Fuck.

This gives libtards an advantage to push their agenda.

We need to start targeting journos. They need to be taken downa peg

How about journolosers actually start doing their fucking jobs. Put down fucking twatter and do some digging.

>archive.fo/ZUwkb

Thanks, Leafbro.

Seems more like Forbes wants Google to silence you. Maybe because you can't get basic facts right.

Faggot.

Have you ever used the magazine's, I don't know if it's because I'm autistic , but they always jam on me

Backlist CNN during national crisis

I heard about Paddock on Sup Forums hours before I heard about him from anywhere else.

If google's almighty "algorithm" is too stupid to separate conjecture and theorizing and speculation from fact, then that's their problem, not ours.

Sup Forums threads makes it onto google?

They are coming for us bigtime

>implying blacklisting this site will stop thw disinfo from all of Sup Forums's fake twitter, facebook, and instagram accounts

Kek

I'd rather blacklist them whenever there *isn't* a crisis. The MSM is at its worst when it's had time to sit down and formulate their narrative. When shit's actively hitting the fan they're less terrible.

Well, you don't think Google wants to?

Google doesn't matter. Unless they remove Sup Forums, we aren't being silenced.

>blacklist

From what?

This article makes the KIKE assumption that CNN MSNBC and all the other filth news networks are reliable, they're about as reliable as Sup Forums in the ways they twist stories to fit their anti nation anti white narrative

Sup Forums gets more traffic than all of reddit's political subs combined. We don't need an official kikebook to spread things.

Then these faggots are just scared that a right wing board filled with autists is getting the amount of traffic that it does, they know their reign is just about over

Furthermore the sheer amount of traffic we get only means more fake accounts spreading our info, its a snowball effect either way you can't silence the hoard here

I can still listen and watch without Sup Forums you stupid commie.

(You)

You're going to ban police scanners? I thought lefties were all about police transparency.

So? Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

was pretty nice seeing that dead paddock corpse pic before anyone else

>literally "oy vey shut it down"
But I approve. Nowadays any retard, even journalists can find source and disrupt the operation within hours.

I used to think "muh seekrit club" posters were idiots, but at this point I'd welcome it. Stop linking to Sup Forums, maybe then we'll be rid of the dumbest phoneposters at the very least.

Exidence PLEASE! I would love to have confirmation on this.

Kek

WE DID IT, REBBIT

What Forbes doesn't realize is all the stupid assholes that spread retarded conspiracy theories with no factual basis are just idiots flooding in from reddit because they think Sup Forums is their personal "funposting" grounds. What the FBI really needs to do is start looking up who these people are not just on Sup Forums but on reddit, since from there you have more solid evidence to trace it back to a real, stupid person.

all I got was that they want google to keep Sup Forums out of their search queries when a happening happens. who cares less fucking newfags shitting up the place

> vertical grip that far forward
Wew

You would have to be under 18 to think every single 35 year old adult didnt grow up knowing about Sup Forums a decade ago

Sup Forums would be better if it didn't appear on Google

If they did they would. Nothing is stopping them.

never gets old

War is peace
Slavery is freedom
Ignorance is strength

These are the principles of -google- I mean Ingsoc

>Sup Forums cited among top stories concerning Vegas shooting
>Moot works at Google

Do you think it was his doing lads?

Unlikely, because he hated Sup Forums with a vengeance, and if he hadn't sold the site I guarantee you this board would be gone again.

>Getting rid of our containment area when we are most active

Yes, this will work fine for you

They might revoke our news license, huh?

>mfw trolling goolag from the inside will be his best joke ever

They don't like people with little accountability poking around in their little dramas.

>shill ironically calling out shills
You guys need to be more like Trump.

next happening i am going to claim that mark zuckerberg was the shooter

I'd rather they were more like Trump's dad: quiet and mercifully dead

>I have to properly investigate :(

Seriously, how many times did the media blame Sam Hyde by now? He didn't do nothing!

uBlock Origin

>He didn't do nothing!

that's what he wants you to think

Today is Friday. So what if we made up a story about the shooting on Monday.

We don't have to be right. The First Ammendment Protects Shitposting. Its not my fault the libtard medias cattle are too dumb to realize whats fake and whats real. The media is just upset they were not the first result in the Google Search Results. And that their shitty cobbled together story with dramatic music, and anonymous FBI sources wasnt the first result.

>If you guys understood the reasons why there is top secret clearences

I understand plenty, about 90% of the time its to save face because one of the alphabet agencies fucked up in one way or another.

t. former TS/SCI holder

If they don't like our site, why not just leave it alone?

>Today is Friday
It's Wednesday.

link the youtube, they literally say his name its fucking hilarious

Stop lying, it's clearly Saturday

Source on that claim?

Thats what the media wants you to believe.

Its fucking Friday.

This guy Is a CIA shill trying to convince you its the wrong day. With the days being wrong, they can invent whatever they want about what happened 7 days ago at Las Vegas.

>google FINALLY helping close the border on Sup Forums a little
About goddamn time.

Kek how many fucking times is this going to happen.

This, we just good ol' word of mouth. Not giant announcement centers.

MOOT HAS FORSAKEN US D:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh5L9Kaq3B0

been at work for 16 hours today, can I get an update with all the pics from inside the room plz?

Thanks

>don't like people with little accountability poking around
Taking the trash out to the curb every Tuesday only makes you accountable to your mom.

>Fruzsina Eordogh
>when everyone in your own country hates you for being a fucktarded useful idiot for the jews so you move to america

>constant shilling of this unfunny faggot
>still not popular

That which does not kill us makes us stronger, desu. Sup Forums used to be great, but what happened? They ended up getting Obama elected. It was a mistake. Now we're smaller, but we're stronger. What's going to happen next? The left is going to amass somewhere. I'm curious how they will drown this out or wipe us out, desu.

'Forbes' the same popular mag from the 80's has something important to say. These are the same people, who along with Wapo, snopes, BBC and others collaborated to create what we now call 'fake news' during the pizza gate pedophile e-mail reveal.

>IT'S YOU GUYS' FAULT I'M A DROOLING RETARD WITH ZERO JOURNALISTIC STANDARDS!

Use the reddit API to grab a list of every recent comment made on a sub along with timestamps to calculate the post rate. For Sup Forums just use post numbers.

Current snapshot:

r/the_donald 1179 posts per hour
r/worldnews 872 posts per hour
r/politics 871 posts per hour
r/news 596 posts per hour

Sup Forums 5099 posts per hour