Why was she in the washing machine?

Why was she in the washing machine?

I didn't want to be a huge faggot and make a purely off-topic thread but a few weeks ago, I saw some people innathread talking about some nip milk called yakult or some such and that it's supposed to help with digestion. Where the fuck do I buy that at?

You can get it from any big store that sells dairy products. EU or USA or Other? It's pretty easy in the EU and idk about the USA, guess you'd have to import it if you're from Other.
Also it's not even that important but it tastes g00d.

I haven't any idea.

I'm in the U.S. and the only place I shop at regularly is Walmart because I'm a poorfag. Haven't seen anything out of the ordinary around the dairy/milk section.

Is it really in the yogurt section? Huh, no wonder I would not have looked there. I'll take a look next time I go.

Thanks Sup Forumsnons

It helps with digestion?
Been drinkin it all my life, thanks random user
Live in japan dont know where you can buy

You could probably just get any probiotic drink. There are many in Canada, so I assume it's the same case for the States.

> to help with digestion

Just go to a damn physician and see if you are lactose or gluten intolerant

Supposedly.

I enjoy milk so I figured I'd give it a shot as long as it isn't exorbitantly expensive.

It comes in tiny bottles like pic related. So if you were looking for a bottle of milk, that's probably why you missed it. It also doesn't taste like milk and isn't a replacement for milk. You're just supposed to drink one of those tiny bottles with your breakfast or something.

What it does is that it has a strand of lactobacillus, which is a probiotic agent. They don't directly help with digestion, but they become part of your intestinal flora and since they're harmless, they help take up space so that harmful organisms can't occupy it. I think they do other things like keep the pH levels or something, but I don't remember. You'd have to read about it to see if it will really help you. You also need to eat fiber to keep them fed. There's other drinks that have probiotic agents, although Kassei Shirota, the ones in Yakult were obtained by crazy Japanese mad scientists during the war or something. So they're pretty good.

Yeah yeah I knew they came in tiny bottles but I still never found them and wasn't real sure on where to look.

Thanks for the infodump. That's good to know. I'd definitely be willing to give it a shot and see how I manage after a pack or two of them.

That seriously looks like a bottle of cum.

Benacol > Yakult

Because it's COOL

>You're just supposed to drink one of those tiny bottles with your breakfast or something.

I used to drink them for fun. Will I be okay?

>she
you dont get it user. It is not she who is inside the washing but it is you.

Yakult is pretty gross. I used to drink a lot of that stuff in middle school.

>he never heard of yakult

I'm living in Japan now but I once lived in a 3rd world country and Yakult was there.

Isn't it just japanese brand of generic pro-biotic joghurt?

It's nothing like yogurt, it's just a tiny bottle of sweet liquid. I drink the green and purple one all the time when I smoke. Never really noticed anything different about my digestion. Tastes good though.

You'll be okay son this drink is similar to vitagen

You mean the liquid joghurt drink? Thats everywhere too.

How do you don't know what yakult is

No, it's not at all like joghurt, it certainly doesn't have that texture. It's just like juice.

>green and purple one
Uh doc? My prescription seems a bit different than normal.

Any asian supermarkets or chinatown will have it

>how do you don't know
user please, this is embarrassing.

The standard is the orange coloured ones but you can get all purple/green or even mixed ones. The red one tastes just like the orange one though.

>be in asia
>yakult can be easily bought on any conveni

sucks to be you OP.

Orange is the standard? Here I see tons of red but this is actually my first time seeing orange.

It's pseudo-scientific bullshit just like many products the Japs sell, OP. It doesn't do anything, just like their powered water and their fortune-attracting vases.

Not to be rude, but are you color blind? The standard advertisement for yakult has always been the orange bottle.

Always been red in the UK.

not but i'm pretty sure red was the standard for yakult.

What are you talking about? Pretty sure he's referring to the color of the cap and the red one is standard.

It can be bought in pretty much every first world country, idiot.

Philippines.

Or Japan.

Guess it's different around here or I'm an idiot. They do look very similar in colour.

>Doesn't know Yakult

Fucking uneducated filthy westerners

Thats a submarine not a washing machine

OP here.

Why do people always correct anyone who makes a washing machine thread? Is it like the thing newfags do where they haven't lurked and they must reply to try and show others that they know what they're talking about? I hope this makes sense. I'm fucking tired and my brain is full of this hard sci-fi book I'm reading and newfound wise yakult knowledge.

>there are countries out there without Yakult

Shit holes

The test results are inconclusive, but I wouldn't place it on the same level as powered water or fortune vases. At least we know that the intestinal flora is a thing that actually exists and having good microbes is better than having bad microbes or empty space for the bad microbes to inhabit. We just don't know if the probiotics from these drinks actually stick around long enough to make a difference. But at least the basis isn't ridiculous.

It's a yogurt drink so obviously it would be.

Inconclusive tests!= snake oil
You fucking mongol

So... can someone explain the washing machine? I know it's from a visual novel and it's supposed to be sad unless it was bait but I'm curious to why a girl is stuck in a washing machine.

She got stuck in the washing machine because she didn't lurk moar

It's because you didn't fix the pipes correctly.

That's what happens when the token upbeat clumsy moeblob tries to do the laundry. Everyone knows that the feminine calm moeblob is the one who does the chores.

Because it wasnt her that's in the washing machine It was you

Someone once told me some study showed that all of the bacteria in the Yakult drink were actually dead. Never bothered to check if it was true, but my faith in those little bottles went down a bit after that.

No way