Looking for a bored troll

This is a dumb request, but might as well give it a shot. So, my dude decided to elaborately lie to me for an entire year. I mean, full on mental assault, making me feel crazy for bring curious about the shady things. Long story short, I find out at the end of it all that I was absolutely correct, and even moreso, he had an entire other relationship with a woman, risking my sexual and emotional health. I reached out to her, hurt, and without a care in the world she blocked me, still with him, no regard to what their actions did. I'm so angry at them both, I just want anyone to troll them with literally whatever. Her tag for IG and Twitter are @knightingail and on fb she is Gail Knight. Her tumblr is knightingail.tumblr.com. Has orange eyebrows and a face that shows no fucks. Nothing will cure this heartache, I am shattered, and there is nothing I can do about it, but her being annoyed in the least bit after everything they did to me would probably help a small amount. This was a super gay post, and trust me I'm vomiting in my own mouth, but I'm also hurt and angry so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044

Sup Forums is not a personal army

Not your personal army, enjoy your ban

not your personal army plebbitfag

Move on

go to crystal cafe once you're banned here for inciting violence
they're all women and someone could probably help

Congratulations on your discovery of how women actually behave. Women use the fact that men are already taken as a sign he's worth stealing, any guy will tell you that as soon as you get a woman in your life the interest you get from other women increases because women are pack animals that can't think for themselves. All they know is that there's a man who's kind of ok in their eyes, but if there's other women that want him then he must have something they don't know about and by extension the woman must steal him so that she doesn't miss out. Women are children covetting what they don't have.

I trolled her, deleted my comments and blocked me instantly. No fun :(

honestly this, we only harass communists

Gail is fucking hot though. I'd cheat on you too. Move on with your life.

That sucks but fuck off back to Sup Forums in 2009

She's cute - gained a follower.

Twitter account is long gone. Someone posted this same thing on 9/9. Nice copypasta.

All evil is a consequence of stupidity. Stupid people aren't human. Thus affirming any evil action as committed by humans by being emotionally affected by it is irrational. Evil "people" are a consequence only of their environment -- they are not actually alive. It's like getting angry at the sidewalk when you skin your knee.

Who cares. Move on and get over it. You're a woman so you can find another nerd boyfriend in literally 2 seconds.

...and a Democrat

>dating a guy who does cosplay
And nothing of value was lost

Her phone # is 12063517751 have fun kiddies

or better yet, get