LISTEN HERE GOY

LISTEN HERE GOY

NO

what do silencers have to do with anything? The guy didn't even use one

Trump should veto your lame fatass niece's comedy career.

Amy Schumer promoting obesity will probably kill more than any suppressor.

did they threaten to kill Trump and his entire family or something?

Or what? he'll withdraw his unflagging support for Trump?

hahahahaha

I should probably buy a gun

They don't care about silencers. They want to put Trump in a tough spot and make themselves look like they're doing something about guns.

... why the fuck are they allowed to dictate anything?

>Silencers

They're gonna start oh so so slowly...

Yeah, but what if he did? You better turn in your guns, goy.

how much do you think this kike has just now invested in gemteck?

I don't know the faggot on the right. At least 2.3 of those 3 people are kikes. The US has 2% kike population. Why then is 67% of a picture of influential politicians filled with kikes?

I came in this thread, somehow misreading the article and thinking Sup Forums had started to blame the jews for allowing guns to flood our streets. For once, I was going to agree on Sup Forums with something. Alas, it was not meant to be.

Is that tweet even coherent?

>Trump must
Sure.

They just want ANYTHING anti-gun on the agenda. ANYTHING to hide the fact that they're satanic pedophiles who torture, rape, kill and eat children.

>this is what the right honestly believes the left is
I just want a living wage and for the rich few who holds 90% of the nation's wealth to let us poor wageslaves make enough to pay our bills with, I'm not a fucking cannibal what the actual fuck. If less guns makes us more the Norway, aka white paradise, then let's take away the fucking guns. Punches and baseball bats are more viscerally satisfying than bullets anyways. Leave those you hate broken, but conscious - they can't know you bested them if they're dead.

I think we can start to admit that these fucks need to die. There is no "political answer". Sorry. Wish there were. I'm not gonna hurt anyone, but sometime specific people need to die. Too bad we're a country of faggots like me.

>if less minorities would make us more like Norway, then let's take away the minorities
Fixed it for you, you stupid fucking faggot.

If Trump does anything against guns even I will dump him.

Fuck off to reddit

why did that awful gorilla face have to be attached to that amazing body

You think they care?

But you see I'm mixed so that's like betraying my own people too. I'm literally torn in two: deep in my heart I want white people to have a homeland, but I will always side against them causing a genocide of others. It is so fucking hard trying to find a balance where my heart can rest easy, because as much as it emotionally devestates me to side against the white part of me, I couldn't live with myself if minorities were killed so that braindead low IQ white trash octogenarians could keep believing the lies of Fox News and Rush Limbaugh in peace.

>you have to go back

I'm mixed with Native American though, this literally is my country in every way

People die all of the time from a single punch to the head, let alone a baseball bat. 7/8 people wounded by a handgun survive with prompt medical treatment. Your argument is simplistic and likely bait.

This is the Democrat strategy on firearms anytime a mass shooting occurs during a Republican administration.

Then it would've melted because silencers don't work on automatic guns
Curious timing with the shooting and then the bill just now...

how mixed we talking? half? what do you look like - skin color, hair color, eye color, etc?

(((silencers)))) or suppressors just help reduce the sound of the gun firing. It's still loud but at least you 'might' not go deaf.

1/4th

I look like a chubbier, slightly darker version of General Zod from Superman II (pic related)

This explains Hillary's canned silencer comment on Twitter.

IMAGINE ALL OF THE DEATHS

You know what? I bet that's exactly why the shooting occurred.

I cant stand that fucking jew.

You sound really shallow. FYI, every group genocides given the right incentives. Genocide is our species' fallback solution to all economic and social problems. You can't find a single group that has never practiced it on at least a local scale and if you're going to insist on grouping people into less than a dozen "races" every single one has practiced genocide.

Maybe try judging people on an individual basis rather than what you barely know about their great-great-great-great-great-grandparents.

Two disgusting Jews together.

Fuck his family.

The sniper in the second window was using one.

big shocker there

No asia is

>My country
Last I checked they sold their land. Now get the fuck off my lawn.

Hush, goyim. Don't ask those kinds of questions.

We've been buying some back, thanks for the cash whitey.

And now you have something to complain about if it gets taken since you legally own it. Now you can stop complaining about "Muh stolan land"

yeah the (((CIA))) team that actually killed all those people in vegas were all using silencers, better turn in your cans goy.

So kikes are advocating for hearing damage to avid gun users. Thanks jews I guess.

I know how you feel. I'm half Jewish, half German. So one part of me wants to gas me, and the other part has already put me into indentured servitude.

>You sound really shallow
Then I have hidden my power level too well. I am very good at predicting long term butterfly effects, if white people once again resort to violence they will either be exterminated as a threat to world peace, or if they succeed create a brutalist dystopia like Russia. The former would mean extinction, the latter would mean the eradication of everything that gives life flavor and value, as life would be stripped down to nothing but mere production and reproduction, the white machine crushing the white lifestyle "for the future of the white race." Martial law, curfews, people tipping their neighbors off to execution squads for slacking, and so on.

You will laugh, you will mock, but if you build your nation on cruelty it will exist in a constant state of cruelty, first on those outside, then on those inside as it self-polices anything it deems harmful or unproductive towards the cause. Communism was supposed to be a worker's paradise, but because it was birthed in heavy-handed violence it existed in heavy-handed violence, even towards the working class citizens it promised to improve the lives of. Nazi Germany was no different - book burnings, the destruction of art deemed unproductive, curfews and martial law all made Germans and occupied people's lives miserable.

I want to create a heaven on earth, but the dominoes have to fall in just the right way to make sure it does, any wrong choice could ruin the whole thing. It's like a long game of multidimensional chess where the ways to lose are in the 32nd power, there's a lot of planning you have to do for centuries to come to make sure you don't just get what you want immediately, but make sure it turns out great AND lasts for millennia.