Time Travel Shoujo

Does anyone want to talk about this show?

Maybe just even a little bit?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-04/time-travel-girl-commercial-teases-educational-story/.103955
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So basically it's Rick and Morty, the family friendly anime version?

This is an educational anime.

What I learned: the Brits were fucking retarded prudes even in the middle ages.

>calling this purity obscene

What I learned: prudeness is painful.

>manual download
Fucking missed this, such is doing things the manual way.

what I learned: marriage age in england in the middle ages was below 14

He's good to go. But he'll only teahc her about magnets anyway.

>electricity and magnetism
Meh.
Call me back when it will be about biology, evolution and genetic with Darwin, Mendel and Dawkins.

Why do this shows character designs remind me of the Komugi-chan reboot? Before you pre-drop it, it's nothing like it.

Picture unrelated.

This anime is so 2007. Truly the time travel.

The anime was a lot cuter and a lot more interesting than I expected it to be. I found it pretty funny when they actually mentioned the language difference. I feel like any intelligent person would react a bit differently if they were told someone was from the future though, but whatever.

It was hilarious when William Gilbert asked her to explain magnetism and then she couldn't. The poor guy wondering to himself why he had to get the dumbest person from the future.

I was thinking more so Doctor Who, but with a cute baka girl instead of some intelligent British guy. Doctor Who was originally an educational show.

You ever seen the effects of a corset?

> family friendly anime version?
but then there is nothing left

>You ever seen the effects of a corset?
No.

Would induce a path of current flow greater than 0.2A through her heart/10

Sorry user, but she already has this guy to do it.

What a vile temptress

I can't wait for next week to see how magnets work. But seriously it was a fun show and better than I expected.

You're just sick.

It's boring, I just want to see her pantsu and butt

It was better than I expected. Pretty light on educational part though, I expected a bit more information for kids, but I guess it was introduction episode.
Couple of things made me think like, considering how shit clothes were back in the day it would warrant at least a comment from her.
Prude engalnd was fun and also I am glad they mentioned language issue considering it was first think I though when she started saying "moshi moshi"

If it's sick to not want cute lasses dressing like cheap prostitutes then I don't want to be well.

Wait, I haven't seen this yet.
Do you mean to say its not all pantsy and butt?
Is it at lest cute?

It's her going back in time because she reads a book and the only way to come back to the present is by doing sexual activites with the men to refill her time crystal

Is this a children anime or airing late night?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-04/time-travel-girl-commercial-teases-educational-story/.103955

>Funi
Nope

BudLightSubs.

>no Tesla
shit

That doesn't magically fix Funi's subs

It's cute, but it feels like I'm watching a kids show that's forcing me to learn something

>but
?

There's furigana in the kanjia and a warning not to sit too close to the TV, so it's probably a late-night otaku show

There was that farming propaganda, social services propaganda and now we have some EM science propaganda. What's wrong?

I think it is nice, they don't just list stuff about electromagnetics but even point out some elementary things like need for proofs and doubting common beliefs.

The guy who got hit by a ball needs to fuck off

>>electricity and magnetism
>Meh.
>Call me back when it will be about biology, evolution and genetic with Darwin, Mendel and Dawkins.

Maybe if this does well, they'll do a S2 about biologists.

If this show is supposed to be some educational service they're doing for kids, then they'll make however many seasons they want regardless of BD sales

I'd be down for it, the girls are super cute and also a little on the lewd side too.

Looks cute, gonna check it out.

>wanting to learn about an inferior science for inferior people

She really is an idiot

Without biofags we wouldn't have the long and healthy lives we take for granted today.

>fits baby too

>what I learned: marriage age in england in the middle ages was below 14
Some European countries still had it until recently as long as you had parental consent.

Kennousuke, get back inside your robot and shut up.