Tall people are subhumans

Tall people are fucking disgusting 5'11'' is the perfect height. Every great ruler or leader has been 5'11'' the the taller you are than that the more likely you are some variety of nigger or olaf. Yeah haha oh Manlets amirite sure what ever you have to tell yourself Jack skellington. If you at taller than 6 foot you should be disqualified from holding office because of the lack of blood to you brain and feet. I don't believe in the absurdly tall. James Comey is a perfect example and the list could go on and on of the lies and rapes perpetrated by the tall shaquilles need to lay the fuck down desu

Hitler was 5'7''...

Hitler was a Manlet. Don't think midgemen are off the hook. We are talking optimacy here. You may not like it but the perfect man is 5'11"

I'm 5'11''

thanks, you made my minute

Hitler was 5'9"

shut the fuck up you manlet

>t. manlet

Peter the Great was 6'8"

Six foot fucking eight.

that's fucking retarded. basing their merit as a leader based on HEIGHT? what does that fucking have to do with anything. us, we base it on color. makes way more sense you know. color shows way more about a person, their intellect, their dick size, etc. but who would base a society on HEIGHT? fucking retard

>Manlet angry because he couldn't ride the roller coaster until he was 12
Go lift weights like every other short guy. You will fit right in at /fit/

5'10 here, why is gen z so freakishly tall?

Under 6'' is manlet you gulag

Chicken hormones.

I'm 5"11'. If I do pull ups and hang upside down, can I hit 6"0' before my spine fuses?

tall peoples hearts give out faster

With small feet, damaged psyche since childhood which resulted in uncontrollable anger and savagery. No likey Peter the Great.

Noticed that too. I see 6'5 almost every minute on campus. Seen more than ten 7 footers already.

You might be onto something. Niggerball players definitely are fond of eating KFC and chicken is cheap. I wonder though how these hormones will affect their health later on?

anyone over 6'0 is dumb, the body only has so much energy, more to the body is less to the brain, thats science.

>tfw 6'4''

>I'm a tinydick manlet: the post

Tall people are actually ayylmaos in disguise.
Don't trust them if you value your life; you might get probed.

t. """"""" white"""""" American with 4inch cock, due to being heavily admixed with gooks and Natives.

Everyone knows Australia was first inhabited by white trash criminals, murderers. Why can't we discuss how America was first inhabited by white trash criminals that (unlike Australian's) couldn't keep their cock out of red cunt?

>A small cock manlet cries because his ancestors were red cunt, sideways gook pussy fiends.

Cast food (especially in America) is riddled with carcinogens (cancer causing compounds) especially the oil. A tall nigger, good at running a straight line whilst staving off symptoms of concussion after every worsening concussion is not that way due to foul, literally cancerous fried chicken.

>Gen z born in late 90's
>just as the influx of balkan immigrants one of the tallest peoples of the world was the greatest everywhere

You got Serbed my friend

>tfw 6"7 110kg and have a beautiful 7 inch dick

Man, I'd hate to be a manlet

he is not wrong you know
>both sides of family 1/64th redskin
still got a normal non-jew cock though :p