STOP TRYING TO INVADE MARS

You fucking virus bags of shit: HUMANS why the fuck would you spend all that money on perpetuating your god-forsaken colonialism ideologies, when you can solve your own problems on a plant that is twice as big!?! It is beyond belief that sacks of invasive retards are planing to immigrate somewhere without religion or established law and order, to start over like the wild west and establish another species of themselves off world. Humans are a deadly and toxic paradox in this universe, and should try to take care of their own planet, instead of relying on spreading their diseases across space for the survival of a species.

> NO GUNS ON MARS
> NO GOD ON MARS
> NO MONEY ON MARS
> NO LAWS ON MARS

Humans are parasites

> no homos on mars
> no transsexuals on mars
> no children on mars
> no lesbians on mars

Send robots and AI ONLY to mars

I'm going to come to mars just to fuck you in the ass, and if you don't have an asshole I'm going to make one first with my bowie knife, Martian scumbag.

shut the fuck up space niggers
manifest destiny for the entire fucking universe you grey skinned fucks

EVERY ALIEN SHIT MUST BEND THE KNEE

get fucked low iq cave dwelling martian

I know man, it just screams 'I can't live on this planet with you guys any more!!' am i right? man??

> no anglos on mars
> no westerners on mars
> no biologists on mars
> no animals on mars
> no psychos on mars
> no seeds on mars

Mars is a planet of peace, save the money and FIX earth you round eyed barbarian slugs. Why do these germs think that they are so superior that they must conquer everything around them!

> Human contamination will destroy the universe

Your shitty analogy argument fails on one major point: There's no fucker living on mars so we're taking nothing from anybody

The goal is to save the white race from extinction.

The ocean pasta is better.

>There's no fucker living on mars so we're taking nothing from anybody

The very existence of the physical form of mars MEANS that it is living. (you) are taking away the natural composition of something already in harmony with space. The only way for a "sterile" interaction is to send "artificial humans" but this is a waste of money. The goal and logic is germaphobic and the reason for extinction is because no one can live in harmony with each other.

> humanity is all culturally and physically consuming
> humanity is destructive

Colonization of Mars is a kike idea.

>no biologists
Explain All biologists or """""biologists"""""?

Tfw designated shitting streets on Mars

We need lebensraum

I agree - HUMANS are spastic for thinking that they can control their environment(s) They can't live without machines or vaccines or sex and corruption. There's a two year delay in getting there and back, a tonne of time for mutiny plans and cross-contamination. FUCK MARS, leave it alone.

Obvious bait is obvious, yet the idea of this controversity shoves an argument out of me.

>Why?
So that we can leave behind people you ironically try to sound like, making irony itself just and old meme, and progressing humanity into a more sincere, and straight forward intelligence.

aww, little bitch jailbot hurt it's wittle fee fees.

> source
- according to a visual hallucination -

> ayylamo

space niggers are far preferable to earth niggers

Mars is where the Jews come from. they destroyed it. It's uninhabitable.

Nah fuck you all the rare elements of Mars belong to whitey so I can get muh gibs

hmmm looks like the text in the voynich manuscript

i can't believe how many of them those niggers made to cover up the real one

Fuck you and your steaming dripping cum bags, clearly inferior since all human sperm is only one color - THIS is the real one!

> pic related

OP is a nigger

you're damn right we will, and your bitch ass almond-eyed ass grey ass martian ass is just jealous that you could never hope to accomplish such dominance over the universe to completely destroy it
it's what god put us here to do, and (((YOU))) won't escape god's wrath