I am a psychiatrist (PhD) AMA

I have recently culminated a meticulous study on the behavior and demeanor of President Donald Drumpf these past few weeks particularly concerning his response to natural disasters and his abilities to generate empathy and these are the results me and my colleagues found

Once despotic dictators like Vladmimir Putin, Kim Jong Un, or Viktor Orban tests Donald Drumpf my studies have proven he is not stable enough (according to my readings) to respond in a strategic and logical manner. This president will get us into a nuclear holocaust according to my findings

Questions are encouraged

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do niggers nig?

How do I get into the HRE in Europa Universalis 3?

Sure but how do you feel about niggers and jews?

How easy is it to get a prescription to adderall. Was thinking about seeing one of you faggots about it.

We do not accept boorish questions

It varies on your condition.

So fucking easy. They’ll definitely prescribe you something, just keep saying it’s not working and they’ll switch it and when you get to adderall tell em it works and there you go.

Did Hitler truly do nothing wrong?

How many nig could a nigger nog if a nigger could not nig?

How does it feel to have wasted so much time on a study that will go nowhere and help nobody? Maybe mow your parents lawn and do the dishes because you're going nowhere but to a shit antifa meeting.

brumbledip dinglerdolffle btfo

Only kicker is I don't have insurance and it's all out of my pocket.

I'm a pretty aloof guy and I do show a lot of symptoms to for ADHD but I know I function completely fine.

I just want adderall to take on the weekends on my days off from work.

Other then slaughtering 11 million innocents including 6 million Jewish semites

Expensive af, just swallow some benzedrex inhalers or something

You should consult this with your dr

Fake news

Your opinion on Trauma Informed Care implementation and how will you KYS

SAGE

Welcome new friend. Remember, you're here forever...

fuck off kike, you are nothing but a quack

Should be made more readily available given the majority of my drug abuse patients particularly minorities have had a history of trauma whether from their parents, spouses, or social injustice

I got my PhD in Proctology. Go ahead. Ass me a question.

Macro images are not reliable sources and you would be laughed at by any peer

>social injustice
Lol, u r a funny one

What is wrong with these people? What kind of sheltered lives have they lived to think Trump is even remotely controversial?
I just don't understand it. Is the new norm being ridiculously sensitive and wanting to surround oneself with pretty lies in order to feel safe?

It's like common sense and responsibility has been stripped away from western civilization.

In my experience it is used by enabling providers as a way of excusing not setting the limits that these people need.

They need Stoicicm (which is what CBT and DBT are, fundamentally) discipline and personal accountability to give them the best future.

Most TIC is delivered by cucks, feminist rape victims, and queers, when it should be diliveres by virtuous men

As long as you are turned to ashes I'm fine with this.

Do you really believe President Donald Drumpf is considered normal by political or social standards?

We laugh at your ideas of research.The answer to the first claim is simple: the Red Cross were not allowed to see the gas chambers or the parts of the camp intended for genocide. An SS confession confirms this: "I repeatedly witnessed guided tours of civilians and also of commissions of the Red Cross and other parties within the camp, and I was able to ascertain that the camp leadership arranged it masterfully to conduct these guided tours in such a way that the people being guided around did not see anything about inhuman treatment. The main camp was shown only and in this main camp there were so-called show blocks, particularly block 13, that were especially prepared for such guided tours and that were equipped like a normal soldier's barracks with beds that had sheets on them, and well-functioning washrooms." SS-Untersturmfuehrer Hans Münch

As for the letter, the numbers are falsely attributed to the Red Cross, and are actually from the International Tracing Service that recorded the number of registered deaths based on available documents. That's why those numbers are not related in any way to the actual death toll, since not only were prisoners and deaths in the camps rarely registered, the Nazis destroyed much of the documentation as they were abandoned in the final days of the war.

i saw something like this, apparently 20 (((psychologists))) all got together and made a book about trump.

but they weren't diagnosing him, no no, they were doing a "security assessment". so they're not breaking the goldwater rule by saying he's completely insane and should be impeached

What is with the three brackets sir?

Are they a Sup Forums slang replacement for quotes as in you're denying their credentials as psychologists?

Psychiatrist
Says "Drumpf"
S A G E

We are using his actual birth name for accuracy

I do not know why he is scared of his immigrant heritage

Hes normal he just plays the game differently. You sure are dumb for a dr. My guess is you stayed in school because it was easy. The big bad world out there full of hard and traumatic decisions to make. Probably picked on early in your life and needed sheltering from the scary world.

Now that you see an alpha in power, his very existence is a “triggering” event for you.

(((Them)))

Post Medical degree with timestamp

My credentials are included in the pic

If you don't need to take it to focus at work then you don't need it. Don't take it recreationally, it will fuck with your brain longterm.

Tldr explanation for why they couldnt find evidence...

>psychiatrist
>PhD

Nice try.

>implying nuclear war is bad
top kek

Because the leaders of the camp deliberately hid and destroyed evidence

KILL YOURSELF LARPING FAGGOT.
SAGE

How much cock do you suck while jerking off to slate articles you communist liberal faggot?

>muh “meticulous” obsession with the triggering alpha male
>fragile and insecure self image.

Psychiatrists are M.D.s NOT PhDs. Psychologists are PhDs or PsyDs - You shoud have researched that first. Stop misleading people.

Sounds like a wacky conspiracy theory to me...

Are you a Jew?

Your absurd and outlandish theories about my sexual orientation are irrelevant here

Are you in a trade school? Your logic is bunk

good. let the cities burn.

you sure about that 11 million number?
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

seems like some jew just made it up....
if i was cynical i might start thinking they just make up history to benefit the tribe.......

>psychiatrist
>PhD

Obama

post height and weight

Yeah who is that actor on TV that looks like a rat

Oh great a supposed pill pushing moron! Go to bed faggot!

Why are you such a dick sucking faggot? Based on my professional psychiatrist standing you like sucking dick up the ass.

that feel when psyd

>Breaking goldboig rule by diagnosing public figure with no contact
>Phd student level 'research'
Nice larp

What is ADHD and how do I know if I have it?
I already have a 30mg/day dexamphetamine prescription.

came here to ask this question.

You included a screen cap in op. You're three quarters to being a mr name, just post I'd and timestamp or gtfo larping cockgoblin
so is it dodes or (((schacter)))?

> AMA
> Reddit
fuck off newfag and create a twitter account

saged

Why would a medical professional use a term like "Drumpf"? A thinking man might realize it is a call back to immigrants changing their names to adapt to the new culture they are assimilating to. And an intellect might understand that this happened to most American families.
I don't believe for one second that you are a doctor of any kind.

>me and my colleagues found
American education.