Have you already given up?

Have you already given up?

Giving up is true freedom.

I gave up before I even tried.

No, I haven't given up yet. I am sure Misaki is coming. she's just stuck in traffic, yes that it.

Not as much as the mods have given up on this fucking board, that's for certain.

Yeah I can't even go outside without getting a panick attack.

I'M JUST GETTING STARTED

Admiting you'll always be a loser is the true release.

I never got this anime. There is literally nothing wrong with being a hikki as long as you have a stable source of income.

I don't want to change my ways.

What about contributing nothing to society?

Who cares

>hikki
>stable source of income
pick one.

the second you work for your money you're not a hikki.

>he thinks working a blue-collar job making someone else rich is contributing to society

Fap to Misaki sometimes. Hitomi daily. I want to cum in her so much.

But what about paying taxes so that politicians can build them roads and bridges?

>paying taxes to fund a public healthcare system that denies you access to meds for your diagnosed condition because they think you're just going to re-sell the pills to junkies

It's not my fault I look like a psychopath, damnit.

I havent and thats why Im so miserable. Anime and this shitty board isnt enough for me

I'm not going to use them anytime soon.

I have a job but otherwise I've given up on socializing. No friends and never getting married.

So I was a NEET and I was suicidal now I have a job but I'm still suicidal so I think I know which one was better.

I hope this thread lasts as long as the last one. I felt sad thinking I might not see another for a while.

Considering yesterday was the 10 year anniversary, I think you'll be it quite in the next couple of days as people remember it. if we are lucky it will go on until decent where we will remember the final episode.

yeah,
not a day goes by I dont contemplate shedding my mortal coil.

Pretty much. And looking at all the relationship drama around me, I'm not missing anything.

>you'll be seeing it
Fuck me for skipping words.

That thumbnail looks hideous.

I was roused out of neetdom and convinced to go to uni being promised that would get me a good job, I work a shit job for shit pay paying off student loans and a car loan that was also forced on me by my parents.

Some things were not meant to be.

MC's problem wasn't being a hikki. It was being literally too dumb to breathe.

DELETE THIS

>mods have given up on this fucking board
Come on, mods do appear from time to time, look at Sup Forums is you want to know how a forsaken board looks like.

Am I a hikikomori if I leave my house but never leave my routine?

As in the only times I leave my house are always the same every week. Monday, Thursday, Friday for two hours as I go to the pool, swim and return. Saturday morning to the restaurant for bacon and egg breakfast then groceries. Wednesday evening to the Tim Hortons for a coffee and donuts. The rest of the time I'm in the house.

>and a car loan that was also forced on me
Just say no nigga.

Not really. You're a hikki if you purposefully stay inside in order to avoid social interaction.

Yeah this, I think it would depend on how uncomfortable you are with social interaction. If you don't sweat talking to people when you go out and order food or whatever then the problem would be that you don't have a life outside of your routine rather than being hikikomori. Maybe find a hobby to get to know people, you're not as far gone as Sato.

I watched Welcome to the NHK earlier this year and that was when I was in a deep, deep funk. Hadn't left the house in like a month and was actively lying to people to avoid having to go out. Ended up going to the doctor after accepting that I was severely depressed and I needed to tackle the problem rather than letting it carry on. Looking back I'm surprised I didn't kill myself after watching Welcome to the NHK, that is not a heartwarming anime.

Or Sup Forums for that matter.

>purposefully stay inside in order to avoid social interaction.

I don't interact with anyone socially even when I go out. When I swim, I spend the entire time swimming. When I eat breakfast, or go for coffee, all I do is read the paper.

I can't remember the last time I've ever met someone. 5 years at least.

are you a good tipper?

>5 years at least
Are you sure you're not actually a ghost ?

autism + OCD to some extent

enjoy

I've concluded that having real life friends is just a frustration. Same thing with social interactions. I've become too edgy I think. But I still think having friends is something necessary so I've been thinking of getting online friends. Maybe by playing games, etc. I don't know where to start.

>I've concluded that having real life friends is just a frustration.
assburgers, enjoy

t. assburger