Why are modern women so against monogamy and marriage?

Why are modern women so against monogamy and marriage?

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshv.com/men-are-nothing-more-than-clowns-to-the-modern-woman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're not. They just don't want to get married to losers like you.

>Beautiful blue-eyed woman
>brown-eyed baby
So sad

Is that baby RICED?

Because they've been "freed" from the "shackles" of traditionalism. Now they can be openly degenerate and even shame people for being virgins or monogamous.

They're not, they are just being lied to

Because you are a faggot who wants to fuck only slutty supermodels then asks why they dont share your concervative views.

Cuz ur a fag

That baby is definitely half asian - ugly af.

finding a good mate is supposed to be difficult.

What women think a "loser" is rapidly changes when they turn 30.
Suddently the musclebound social parasite who lifts all day is not good enough anymore and they want a dumb beta with stable wagecuck job and money.

R I C E D
I
C
E
D

It's NEVER a woman's fault. It's always weak men. Same goes for society, same goes for relationships.

The fuck are you talking about? He's talking about all women.

Because the state has replaced the role of the husband. The state will provide to single mothers. With funds stolen from hard working males.

They openly support marriage more than men do precisely because they are not monogamous and modern marriage provides them with the ability to exercise their hypergamy and come away with financial resources they didn't earn.

Blame this on various environmental pressures (including said marriage laws) creating a lot of r-selected types, particularly in more cosmopolitan areas. Westernized women essentially behave exactly like modern men do. Femininity is lost on them.

subhumans: the picture

How is getting a traditional woman a problem? I wish I could take all the r9kukolds who shitpost on here and do something REALLY evil to them.

At first I used to think:

> whatever it's just a permavirgin, let him be

But then, as time went on and turbovirgins just kept on mouthing off about the most pathetic shit and making the saddest threads, I realized that unless we remove this scum from the gene pool, our planet is doomed.

If you're a permavirgin who can't redpill a girl to suck on your dick and adopt your racial values, you should honestly just kill yourself or at the very least stop coming to the designated redpill board, like this is some sort of gathering place for your pathetic kind.

It’s not them. It’s you.

Who would want to fuck, much less marry, a shitposting autistic alt-right pol larper?

Why would I tie myself legally to man who is going to cheat on me, when I could just become wealthy independently and turkey baste myself with a strong Aryan baby in my early 30s?

Who hurt you?

>Now they can be openly degenerate and even shame people for being virgins or monogamous.

I'm a virgin and when I told people they were shocked and congratulated me

They're already married to the state

The kind of man who will make you feel like you're special.

You're not.

Because it's difficult.

Successful marriages are not easy. They require hard work and communication and pain and compromise. There are times when you'll wish you weren't married and times when you'll hate your spouse. But in the long term you'll be creating something really great. Human nature isn't to look at the long term; it's to live for the here and now.

Well that woman flushed her genes down the toilet.

He personally met every single women in his country? Bullshit as any stupid modern day ameritard he is sexually attracted only to the ones hollywood teaches him to. Only to the girls he sees on social media and the ones that have big tits. Then he sits here and says that the jews brainwashed all the girls to only date chads. Fuck you guys.

>...lifeless eyes, like a doll's eyes...

har har.
That excuse may be true for some here (you included) but it doesn't explain the overall national trends. Women are putting off marriage, and having fewer children when they do, this is a consistent trend throughout the western world, and it's going to kill us.

Who wants to indulge these psychotic whores or their ridiculous egos one bit?

Kike detected! Its all the joos fault i cant get laid!!!

I'd say that's pretty uncommon. Slightly more common if you're a male, girls have it pretty bad in regards to "virgin shaming"

They are not. Its modern man that are cucks. who don't want long term relationships or children. This is your average normie meme

its all their peer group.
one bad apple spoils the bunch.
if there are no girls that had some traumatic childhood that turned them into a whore as an adult in the social circle, the girls will want monogamy and marriage (to chads, don't get too excited). but if there is one fucked up girl in the crew she infects the normies and corrupts them. The main problem with girls at university. they want to be cool, and the edgy drug addicted whore seems cool to the girls when they are young and naive

Easy test
Ask a woman how much time she has lived apart from her parents. For every day she tells you, that's an additional one percent chance that she is not a virgin and thus is not traditional in any sense (if she is unmarried).

Sex and attention come easy for attractive women through social media, online dating, etc. all inflating their sense of self-worth. They are only human, so of course they take advantage of it. Most people just don't have that kind of self-control or rigid ideological adherence to something more than hedonism. I probably wouldn't in their position either.

The point being that it's silly to approach this problem just from one angle (just as it's retarded to focus on the Jews to the exclusion of all else). Yes the modern man is a broken socially defunct being. But so is the modern woman.

Bullshit. I overhear these skanks talking about the last dick they sucked or the degenerate "shows" or parties they were at over the weekend. Even the frumpy normie looking ones you'd think are decent are secretly cum buckets.

I see these coalburning trash whores walking with niggers. It's not imagined.

You probably live in the south. In the civilized world it's mostly a meme. The only coalburners I see are sex workers and obese white trash.

I have full European ancestry but was born with brown shit-eyes and hate myself every day for it. I won't breed with any white women, don't worry.

It's not just in the south. Coalburning has become commonplace widespread in America. 8/10 and 9/10's in my college have become proud of their nigger-loving degeneracy

I never see women with non-whites. You will much more likely see White male with his asian female

I live in the south. No coalburners here.
We're around blacks all the time. They're not exciting or exotic for white women because of this and it's easier to see how they are from up close. You typically don't even see fat women with blacks, they prefer beta men

I love how quickly the men on this board turn on each other in order to assume all the men here have trouble with women.

I thought men were supposed to stick together.

>he dosen`t even keep fit body for his self-interests

You must be virgin.

>his asian female
LOL

Found the lib who dated the black dude. How those herpes working out for you?

Faggot, you're not just on Sup Forums, you're on motherfucking Sup Forums. This site thrives because everyone's always at each others' throats. We acknowledge the sorry state of the modern woman, but we don't bemoan it because it's out of our hands. The onus is on us to become attractive men because that is something we can do. People who are unwilling to do this but still cry about "white genocide" deserve all the mocking and ridicule they get. If any movement is serious about picking up steam, it must have people who lead by example, and it all starts here, with us willing to create happy, stable, attractive families that will be the envy of all the third-worldist leftards. Deep down, they all want the same thing, but have been programmed to hate it. But if we can appeal to their subconscious, the seeds of doubt can be sewn in their minds.

I wish Trump and Melania were more publicly affectionate, that alone I think would do wonders for us.

Why exactly would an alpha male want to be married? You beta turds sure do whine about some dumb shit.

Because you can't afford those things.

There is literally nothing better than seeing a White mother and her child.

The sperm bank can give them a baby
The government can give them gibs to stay alive and do nothing
The vibrator can give them that prehensile horse dick they crave

rooshv.com/men-are-nothing-more-than-clowns-to-the-modern-woman

I agree, it is actually something they want, badly even, but they grew up learning that it is something they shouldn't want, as it is oppressive, etc., etc.

I think this babies' eyes are blue

>Suddently the musclebound social parasite who lifts all day
>not working from 7-3 or whatever job you're in
>not lifting going to the gym at 4 and coming home at 5:50-6

Enjoy the no gains life.

I'll married to a hot bilingual trad qt, kids are unbelievably cute you won't understand until you have some

Thus a new slav was born.

good on you user

question: if its all the joos fault then why can't i get laid as a jew? did i miss a meeting?

>tfw gf is blue eyed blonde haired
>tfw black haired brown eyed gook
>daughter comes out white skinned, brown eyed and black haired

RICED

>Why are modern women so against monogamy and marriage?
I've been wondering this myself. I've had a number of girls who sleep with me but then when I get the feels to ask them to be my gf they all of a sudden freak out and then says something that always boils down to something like "I'm too young to be in a serious relationship now and I want to be free and have fun and settle down later" or if she is thinking about it then her peers, friends, etc will literally bully her in the same "you're too young to get married!". Well fine, but I'm getting tired of that. So, I am actually starting to consider doing something like hunting around Slavland countries for a girl that's whatever the minimum age to marry, which I guess is 16. So many in burgerland get so mad at the idea and argue that its manipulating such a younger girl. But, maybe that's a good thing?

Because your average male Jew is a sour grapes beta cuck who decided that if he can't form a loving relationship, no one else should be able to either.

>post your one picture of a white girl with a mongoloid kid
>tell your minions on r/asianmasculinity and r/hapas you made a thread, link to Sup Forums directly from your subreddit
>they come in and shill asian bois for the alleyoop
how do we fix asian "men" Sup Forums?

believe me if i had that power i would exercise it.

It shouldn't even be that hard, for whatever reason I've always seemed to have gotten the most attention from Latina and Asian women. There were white women who were interested too but that doesn't matter, I know I'll never really be accepted as white by other white people.

Don't (you) me.

do you really not understand why?

This is OP John Benadoff aka Eurasian Tiger

a mentally deranged hapa incel that's been spamming Sup Forums for years

daily reminder all hapas need to be exterminated

literal who?

Asian males are pathetic beta incels. Thanks for reminding us again.

Some modern women are, the same way many modern men are. Let them have their unfulfilling orgies, man the fuck up and go attract a qt with morals.

A babies eyes changes color a lot while they're younger.

Don't think that the situation is better there. In fact, the girls tend to be less promiscuous here, but the crux of the problem has already ingrained here too: they don't understand men. I personally face difficulty marrying because of my gf's instilled values and envy.

not everywhere, genitally mutilated overseas goy :^)

Because of your tiny dick

I dont understand.

Riced