Two Queens message

it's so deep

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1979/03/01/archives/ancient-nubian-artifacts-yield-evidence-of-earliest-monarchy-clues.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Master and Slave

Too bad ancient Egyptian DNA comes from the coastal Black Sea regions and Southern Europe.

FALSE PROFIT

> die with your sage

I'm not even mad about all this kang stuff.
It's actually quite entertaining seeing the peak of nigger retardation.

Do modern African-Americans even share any DNA with nubians? Most slaves were from the gold coast so I can't imagine they would.

truth is stranger than fiction :)

They breed big niggers in egypt.

btfo by aristotle.

it is deep for two digits IQs
btw, Tumblr is this way

>what is paint oxidation

haha can make same argument with muh dark skinned Caucasians.
>what is fading? what is whitewashing?

dispute

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is that nigger sucking an ox dick?

Depends on medium used to paint, and sunlight

/thread

Playing beautiful music for your beautiful wife in front of beautiful structures of your ancestors... wow.

Mut, mother goddess.
>ox dick
such simple minds don't understand symbolism, sad.

Oh, Moses... Always with the dynamite..

WE

stupid nigger doesnt realize egyptians used nubians as slaves.

this bitch is ethnically/geneologically from nowhere near egypt.

niggers think Africa is a country

most can't even place it on a map

THE REAL JEWS

WE

This is why science is racist.

>whats sample size
fake news

Sphinx was originally a lion till arrogant niggers found it and ruined it like they do everything else.

WUZN'T

>this bitch is ethnically/geneologically from nowhere near egypt.

assumes knows the historical migration pattern of a whole continent over more than 4000 years. haha scholar.

>1851

Niggers are really Dumb
They can't even observe properly

Evidence of the oldest recognizable monarctiy in human history, preceding the rise of the earliest Egyptian kings by several generations, has been discovered in artifacts from ancient Nubia in Africa.

The discovery is expected to stimulate a new appraisal of the origins of civilization in Africa, raising the question of to what extent later Egyptian culture may have derived its advanced political structure from the Nubians. The various symbols of Nubian royalty that have been found are the same as those associated, in later times, with Egyptian kings.

>whats Ta-Seti

nytimes.com/1979/03/01/archives/ancient-nubian-artifacts-yield-evidence-of-earliest-monarchy-clues.html

you hear that Sup Forums only blacks allowed to live on earth

:)

The ancient Irish referred to Vikings as "Dubh gall" which means black foreigners. If afro centrist African-Americans get wind of the ancient Irish referring to Vikings as black foreigners they'll probably be we wuz Vikings next.

But Louis was a kang...

one post by op. good bait.

egyptians said they came from start of the nile. the nile starts in the heart of africa. maybe there was an acient caucasian race in congo 7000years ago. who know.

If you can't absorb vitamin d properly you probably weren't meant to live on this planet.

>my ancestor :)

yeah but we atleast have a sample all you we wuz only have propaganda and literally not a single sample or prove at all.

were the vikings from africa? did they share the same language as ethiopians? did they share the same religion and laws are ethiopians? did ethiopians and greeks say vikings were a colony of ethiopia or that they came from the start of the nile??

can you find the oldest viking artifacts in the sudan?

if so then ya, maybe we wuz vikangz.

>white people boast about raising civilizations
>black people rose literally one of the first

Die with your rage

if there's afterlife I wonder what would egyptians think
>what a hubris, from one of the greatest civilizations to savage combat and tribal worship

Nope but that doesn't matter to black Americans whose ancestors were taken from west Africa. They'll pick up on the word black used to describe the Vikings and that's enough for them to lay claim to the Vikings being like them.

I pissed myself.

>when the first comment is also the top comment

ever heard of the laws of ma-at? balance?
sure the egyptians, the deepest people in ancient history, would understand opposites and balance. ma-at. read a book.

a little to the left. a little more to the right. can you take the damn photo my arms are getting tired. ok, almost there. *click*

break the scale, set the balance yourself :^)

The last Egyptian dynasty were Nubians, but it was all downhill by the time they ruled and Sargon II took over

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

By that logic, every white person is kangz too

I'm French, Louis XIV was French, therefore I kangz

An Irish user once posted how Irish could've been the lost tribes of Egypt

1st egyptian dynasty was nubian. united from the south. lower lands. nubia. sudan.

>what is ta seti?

research more.

In our mythology the wife of the father of the Irish race king Milesius was married to an Egyptian Princess called Scotia and their sons and their followers conquered Ireland in ancient times but it's just mythology.

quangz

There's a big difference between Nubian and west African and Al African Americans are defendant from west Africans and have no connection to Nubia.

>whats ancient and modern britons?

truth stranger than fiction.
you just assume you know what happened thousands of years ago. but have 0 research.

>assumes knows the migration pattern of the continent.

k.

itt faggots are implying its impossible to have had different ethnicity rulers, especially it is known south and northern ancient egypt were split and who knows what happened before or after that, and if that split was racially dividing, or didn't matter and was just religiously motivated, different ethnicity rulers is a possibility, since egypt is in africa so you're bound to get melanin, and europe is close to north africa so you're bound to get power seeking white cucks looking to make up for their lack of melanin, throughout history the white man has been making up for the fact that genetically speeking, he's a dicklet, that drove the white cuck insane, as to the pyramids, those were aliens, hands down, unless there are missing details of how they were built, or if ancient civilizations were advanced and just went through a natural evolution, up and down then start over, i am rolling with the alien theory, i mean or giants, dragons those kinda of things, they tamed and used them for labor
and nubians go way back
compare the negress' shape to the sphinx's in op's
idc if you're gunna tell me the sphinx resembled another shape and got renovated, the sphinx is melanated

This modern day Nubian women doesn't look west African or doesn't look like a modern day African American who's ancestors weren't bleached by master. West Africans aren't the same as Nubians and have no connection to them.

It doesn't matter either way because American niggers have no claim to that shit because they won't fuck off to Africa.

As it stands white Americans don't need "muh heritage" because white America already has accomplishments

With niggers it's ??? and peanut butter

Egyptians routinely enslaved Nubians. They even made furniture in the shape of Nubians as a form of insult.

>whats cherry picking
>what mixing with foreigners over thousands of years.

weak sauce.

russians enslaved slavs.

russians and slavs are not pretty much cousins if not borthers.
nigger logic.

>be black
>be kangs and queenz
>be melanin superrace
>get you powers and empire taken away by inferior egentic mutated white bois
>truly blacky are yuperior

> Southern Europe.
Are you sure you're not doing what niggers themselves do and mixing "ancient Egypt" up with Roman and Hellenic Egypt? People like Alexander and Cleopatra are closer in time to the moon landing than they are to the building of the pyramids in 3000BC. I think it stands to reason those who lived in the era the pyramids were built were likely little brown people. Not negroes obviously, but not European either.

Top kek

Die with your rags

Back to your homeland

yo homie ur gurl love this kang dik my nigger

You're west African ancestors were never Pharos or have any connection to ancient Egypt. Sorry LeShaun but you wuz not kangz or queenz

europeans should fuck off back to europe.
afro-asiatics have been here for thousands of years prior to europeans.

fun fact, the first slaves in triangular trade where taken from americas and sold in spain by columbus' crew. and they were also described as so called negros.

learn some real history. break the indoctrination. shit isnt as simple as they make it in em books.

All the things blacks have created:

let's start with that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Blacks are the supreme race! Post this in every thread! Spread the Word!

africaresource.com/rasta/articles/the-ancient-celts-and-vikings-were-black-people-by-dr-clyde-winters/

But the irish were black too tho.

Was that you attempt of Angrish or do you use Google Trabnslate?

Niggers are stupid.

Thanks for the laugh. Whites created all those things. Just shut up.

Man, if black people want to believe this to feel better and get over your low self-esteem, go for it. I know that victim complex is holding you back so if this is what you need, go and spread it, better to spread this than spread that aids you've been doing.

YOUR MOVE!

what is ancient and modern britons?
who is this afro-centrist scotish writer David Mac Ritchie? read a book. faggot.

this bitch doesnt have a drop of egyptian in her

PS: egyptians hate niggers

fpbp

dark skinned caucasian.