Why is Mexico such an awful place?

Why is Mexico such an awful place?

Other urls found in this thread:

nativeamericannetroots.net/diary/325
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Colonized by the laziest part of Europe.

It's filled with Mexicans.

what's going to happen to the United Spics of America then?

Stinky brown people

You want the real answer? Greed and corruption.

feepbeep

This is the part I don't understand about us latam countries. We have so much land, why do we live worse than cattle.

are you sure that's not Brazil?

hey Juan. why are Mexicans so greedy and corrupt?

"You can take the Aztec out of the bloodstained temple, but you can't take the bloodstained temple out of the Aztec"

check detroit or chicago or philly

Why is America such an awful place?

because of niggers and spics

Neighbors that won't stay in their own yard.

They certainly weren't lazy at the whole 'invading and conquering' phase of their imperialism.
But they really fucked up on the 'administration and statehood' part.

In that respect, Spaniards are a lot like the Macedonians and Mongols. Really good at conquering huge amounts of territory in a short amount of time in totally foreign lands, but really fucking terrible at actually running and ruling their new empire.

We're 60% or so white, if anything we are tainted with Andaluz and Europenis blood.

At least you're not Colombians

because mexicans

I actually think it looks very interesting and different, if a little intimidating
its another world man

>Really good at conquering

nativeamericannetroots.net/diary/325

it's filled with low iq brown people who have zero achievements in history and the least cultural relevance of any race?

Because of m exicans.

That, mi amigo, is niggers' work.

Best country in latin america here.
>Dat healthcare
>Dat climate
>Dat cheap food
>Dat cheap petrol (about 1.20$ a gallon)
>Dem hot bitches

corrupt fucking liberals that taking orders from the cartels. There was that guy running for President of Mexico some years ago that was assassinated. Its a system of rule to the highest bidder.

what will happen? the spics will soon the ones committing the most murders and robbery. then the united spics of america will collapse cause 70% of spics on welfare and it's impossible for the 15% white male population to support all the spics and niggers on welfare

you

But you brought them from Africa, how come your superior white intellect could not foresee this? :)

because mexicans live there

same reason why india is such a shit hole

because indians live there.

same reason why africa is a shit hole

because niggers live there

You can thank the Christian right for freeing the slaves.

This, I confirm

stop talking to yourselves you dirty spic subhumans. you spics are the exact same subhuman criminal as niggers are. whether it's you or niggers neither has a good country.

STFU you just gor rek'd by a tornado

don't you have a winged serpent to worship?

So you're saying that taking territory from us by force is good even though you invaded but taking our territory back peacefully is evil? Fascinating friend :)

It's right next to America.
Think about it. Why is Canada so terrible? Same reason. CIA interference to keep the US the sole power in the region.

>we're 60% or so white
good thing we've got the one drop rule to make sure you shitskins will always be categorized correctly.

>taking territory from us by force is good even
what was good was them not slaughtering every last one of you ugly goblins before your population could explode thanks to the medicine and agriculture of white men. they should've killed you pests while your numbers weren't high

If some small criminal organization kills a few, and does not represent the actual behavior of the population then all of them are murderers, however if the government fully endorsed by their citizens commits murders and war crimes, then it's fair play, cuz they use uniforms and have the blessing of god :)

Please forgive me, my inferior spic intellect only allows me to think so far, thank you for correcting me friend :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_war_crimes

you're inferior trash equal to niggers.

Shit Government and there are still many people in Mexico who act in a third world way and that does not help much

Fascinating friend, it must be such a burden to talk with such an inferior person like me, with your Nobel Prizes, your superior genes that make you stronger and your superior abilities in mostly about anything, right?

Italy?

typing on the internet won't give your subhuman race any achievements or raise the 80 iq you've got. you're inferior trash and just want the land cause you're garbage people can't build anything but you can think of stealing it for sure.

The moors forcibly donated some genetic material a bit ago, which made the spaniards, which made the mexicans.

Fascinating, tell me again the story of white supremacy friend, it's my favorite :)

I'm sorry you're sub human, but you don't have to act like it is our problem.

>t. Retarded American't who can't understand sarcasm

>GIBS GIBS GIBS GIBS
white men are the only thing keeping you shitskins on this planet. once white men stop protecting you shitskins you're finished. at best you're all going to get sterilized and hopefully they just do full genocide of you

whoa there. inferior to niggers? Mexicans are low tier but compared to Indians and niggers they are ubermensch.

Indians are good people. Met a lot of them living in the uk, never had an issue with one of them.