Shingeki no Kyojin

Now that the chapter is out, how do you feel about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10706916
strawpoll.me/10714384
strawpoll.me/10714397
imgur.com/a/zLRKT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want Bert to get out of this alive.

How will you change that text when he dies?

>yfw he actually gets out of this alive

Post baby shingekis!

Annie a cute

lel

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, I'm hoping that time won't come soon.

>Reiner is actually a YH shipper.
How could this happen?

He always was a shipperfag.

I'm now 95% sure Arminfags have rigged this.

strawpoll.me/10706916
strawpoll.me/10706916
strawpoll.me/10706916

We already knew that. He's also really into BA.

>strawpolls
Gee, how could this happen.

Ymir promised they would let him watch if he delivered the letter.

I'm always surprised at just how contrarian this website can be sometimes.

>95% sure
>implying it wasn't obvious when Armin got 30 votes within a minute when no one voted for him for hours

Pretty much every strawpoll is rigged, newfag.

I might do another except with a captchca this time.

Make sure to include all options this time.

Will do.

strawpoll.me/10714384

What are your favorite /snk/ moments anons?

There are only two options though.

Now that's what I call "all viable options"

I feel like all this drama is unnecessary. Fucking hack.

You posted it but here's the full version.

Zeke is a shitty, smelly, ugly old man. I hope he’s abandoned when he needs help the most.

Alright,here's the new one. Let's hope it doesn't get hijacked again (Sorry for the constant shilling)

strawpoll.me/10714397
strawpoll.me/10714397
strawpoll.me/10714397

So... are Mikasa and Levi finally going to fight it off to decide who is going to be saved?

This is not gonna go down peacefully.

But more importantly it would seem humanity where the bad guys all along. How do you feel about hating BRA now?

Oops, incomplete pic

Hurry up and get eaten Bort

That's more like it.

Ah you even got the one without the black lines, I double-fucked up on this one

Does this count?

Watch Bertfags rig this one.

Mina deserved better

Of course she is! Also, Annie makes my heart go doki-doki

Seriously speaking here, if Mikasa put Armin out of his misery, how would Eren handle that?

Would he understand after he calmed down, or would he completely lose his shit?

I just want them to reunite someday. While they're still alive.

The most entertaining thing about Bort's death will be when his fags for years have hyped him up to beat this deep multi-layered character who just hasn't had his time in the spotlight yet when he just was Marco 2.0 with shifter powers all along

BRA best shingekis, always and forever.

They'll be together in hell.

Very cute!

Blessed be! Always nice to see a baby Hitch!

What's the finality of this?

We all know Armin is hated here and Erwin will die soon.

Marlo was Marco 2.0

This certainly implies a lot. Ymir had access to paper and ink

And she had her hands free

Which suggest she wasn't/isn't chained up and gagged like Eren in the cave

How many times has this been posted already?

Finally.

It will prove Mikasa is fucking sick and will never care about any other person besides Eren. Eren will send her to hell, tell her to fucking die.

It won't happen. Mikasa loves Armin. They have a bond, an special bond and she cares about him a lot.

Mikasa was really cute this chapter

Small Hitch are very cute

>Mikasa loves Armin.
Yeah, that's why it's completely possible that she would want to end his suffering. It would also prove that she's not a satellite for Eren anymore, regardless of what he wants she has her own way of handling things for the people she cares about.

>Mikasa loves Armin
Even more reason to put him out of his misery

Fuck off. Bert and Annie is the worst ship in this entire manga. What the fuck were they even thinking when they wrote that?

Soon

>234 votes on /snk/
>where most polls get 30-40 votes at MOST
100% is a small percentage for my certainty, but I commend Erwinfags for not letting the rustled Arminfags take it over.

strawpoll.me/10714397

>tfw you cant find a decent fucking english translation and the only one you can find is a fucking backwater russian translation to english thats been ripped and reuploaded from so many sites some pages literally have 6+ watermarks
FOR FUCK SAKES, CAN ONE OF YOU OPS POST A LINK?

There's no way she will give up about his life so easily. She will fight first, not physically but I am pretty sure she grabs the sword because she doesn't know what else to do. She thinks she needs to fight for her precious people.

I like Mikasa but if she tries to kill Armin I will not like her anymore and of course I will never expect a change on her personality. And I will be glad if Eren tells her to fuck off or to go to hell.

Kek I like this one, if you send me a link for the translation I'll give you a link to the CR.

Mate just look on mangafox or mangareader

KEK

>W O W

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA IM DEAd

ARMIN TO TITON

How deep did you have to dig to stumble across this fucking monster? imgur.com/a/zLRKT

She looks so innocent but she's definitely capable of some serious mischief!

Strange, I don't really like Mikasa but if she kills Armin I will.

>WOW
>woah.
kek

My sides have evaporated, I can't stop fucking laughing... There's a CR reupload on Reddit right now... Holy shit user lmao

>Posts BRA pic.
>Starts randomly ranting about BA.

Why so triggered?

Beautiful. Saved.

This picture is very cute! I love seeing little Erwin in his little sweater.

Bonus points for Papa Smith!

>HUNGRY FOR BERTALT!!
Me too

Give link pls

>imgur.com/a/zLRKT
Thank you for fuck sakes

>WOWW!!! ARMIN IS OK!
>gasps, breathe
My sides.

Can you give a link to that translation

>WOWW!!!
>WOWW!!!
>ARMIN IS OK..!
I read that sarcastically

I won't like that she killed Armin, but I think it'd be a step forward in her character.

I really think she's such an underutilized as fuck character that basically can be summed up as "strong" and "Eren"

They never give her any goddamn lines and she feels more like a side character than someone who's supposed to be part of the main cast.

I didn't save it, I literally read through it laughing, saved a bunch of samples then fucked off and came here to bitch.

What will Eren's father's titan be like?

If she tries to kill him, it will prove she won't ever loved any other person besides Eren and that will make her character even more pathetic.

Anyway, I am pretty sure she loves Armin.

Grisha a shit.
Uncle ZekZek a best.

Ah fuck I just cracked my jaw laughing at this.

Its kinda sad because she seemed kinda promising back when Eren "died"

Post the rest of them.

Definitely
I have this Levi and Hanji too.

When will Eren break free of Grisha's brainwashing and go home to Titantown?

Why are autists suddenly thinking Mikasa isn't going for Levi? Just because she isn't looking in his direction doesn't mean she's not going for him. This artist is a bit shit and whenever someone in anime kills someone,they usually looks a bit insane before they do it.

I liked the ricofag for mentioning it and for making the picture. Its one of like 3 cool things they've did.

Ah! Saved! I would love an Erwin, Levi, Hanji and Mike spin off. What they did in the years before the fall of Wall Maria. A childhood spin off with them would be so sweet though!

I don't disagree she loves Armin user, I just think if they properly wrote it in a way that Erwin truly does seem like the best choice and that it's hopeless to try to lobby for Armin because everyone's against them or Levi's too strong or whatever, it could show her thinking for herself. I can see Eren desperately trying to get the serum even if the situation were hopeless for Armin.

Believe me though, I do think she loves Armin. My favorite doujin is all 3 of them in a relationship living together

She had a bit of development early on, but the author just completely fucking dropped her at some point. I don't even know why, she's extremely popular.

>how do you feel about it?
It's gotten to real stupid levels asspulling faggotry. I truly believe that Erwin, Armin and Bert are going to live next chapter and no one is able to say otherwise.

I liked Mikasa's development.

She's a pretty boring character but she's popular as she is already so the author just realised that he can leave her as she is and focus on other characters that he finds more enjoyable to write about.

I agree. I think Isayama is blatantly baiting us. At MOST Erwin will die after seeing the basement. And that's a big what if.