The 12 Israelis missing in Las Vegas are accounted for and safe, consulate says

12 Israelis you say? UNACCOUNTED FOR you say? Oh, they're FOUND now? Gee I wonder THEY could have been DOING during the time they were missing and "unaccounted for"? Like the "art students" on 9/11

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xJCnT
archive.is/aTMta
archive.is/osnCb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really makes u think.

reports of multiple shooters, explains a lot

18 weapons found in "perps" hotel room

Then an user posted this in another thread.

>12 Israelis
>12 tribes of Israel

Hmm

wansn't that larper Anon5 talking about beware of black vans? would fit

Also revelations 12 and the crown with 12 stars. lol

Really wallows them walnuts...

My noggin is definitely joggin.

Really macerates my macadamias

No goyim, it totally wasn't a special Mossad operation.

The goyim know.

bump

JEWS MUST PAY

Related to this?

going to read Revelation again now, might be something useful

Hmm, nearly 60 dead and 500+ wounded, better make sure the 12 Jews are ok. Babies man.

fuck, would not surprise me
makes sense actually

We know it was you, Shmuel

Wait...what? The whole city would have died?
What did they prevent?

wonder what happened to that missing nuke

It just art students

who knows just some thread could be some larper here it is
Found this on google

The celebrating Israelis on 9/11 all over again

"Protocol 6" Travelers tv series episode 2.

Oh whatever would we do if they were missing, theyre chosen.

great, jives with some of my research
more to follow...

Mossad operatives don't use Israeli passports, unless - oh well :')

source; intel officer

Jews aren't smart. They are very cocky and very sloppy and constantly fuck up - They rely on each other to cover their fuckups all the time.

this makes no fucking sense. why would they be unaccounted for unless they were at the concert?

And they would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for...their meddling selves and their own consulate who reported this...

goyim please

Really harshes my hazelnuts

That's true, actually.
Although a lot of operations go unnoticed, some fuck up and then we need to work quite a lot to cover everything up - but in such modern times it takes great effort to do so.

In all fairness that post gets made in every thread.

think I found your VIP
who is the Israeli Consul?

Israeli Tourists Reported Missing After Massacre — Consul Jets In

archive.is/xJCnT

remember, they distort timelines like the general who "returned" to the pentagon on fire (he was there and watched it)

Catch the jew goyim

there were a lot of tourists at that concert and in this aera, 4 Canadians died and it took awhile to find out were the other were, some women from Alberta got shot in the pelvis, her family was looking for her and only got news of her today

you have to get out of your basement and interact a little with people to see how to actual world works beyond this ridiculous conspiracy role playing you delude yourself with

That retarded LARPer that couldn't even be coherent claimed it was a GENERAL

JEWS DID 10/1!

...say it with me now

it's sure starting to look that way isn't it

lol we both know that will never happen. White men are stunningly incompetent, but more importantly than that, they're lazy. Why work when you can just LARP endlessly having no impact whatsoever?

>jews going to a country music show
This is it, right here. Anyone who thinks it wasnt a false flag now is a damn tard.

Yes sir it is

how hard is it to pickup your fucking phone and text someone or post something on facebook. one of my classmates was at the concert, he goes every year and he helped carry some injured people out. he posted that he was safe at 9am PST the next morning.

it gets better...

"He said 18 Israelis were initially unaccounted for following the shooting"
archive.is/aTMta

"investigators find explosives and 18 guns at gunman's home "
archive.is/osnCb

This is very true. The most incompetent of white men are on the internet 24/7 larping with nothing to show. Then wonder why they can't get gf's etc. As a latina I only want the best for white men.

tits or gtfo

We're stopping the Jews in their tracks. THE GOYIM KNOW!

screenscrap and save that post

Yep.
Where were they?
Why were they there?
And -who - exactly were they?
Like a govt official travels to
LV to personally look for them?
Like Little lost sheep?
Wew.