Black Lives Matter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not to Black Terrorists Matter

>We want freedom from cartels
Then band together and fucking stop them. DO something about them.

>Hands up for Hong Kong
WHY? YOU'RE LITERALLY THE FREE, CAPITALISTIC SIDE OF CHINA. YOU HAVE VIRTUALLY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU DUMB LIBTARDS? YOU JUST MAKE UP PROBLEMS, I SWEAR.

Everyone with a shred of empathy knows black lives matter. It's the actual organization people have a problem with

NO LIVES MATTER

Black lives only matter when white lives end them. Otherwise, no one cares, not even blacks.

Can you prove me wrong?

The ever present encroaching threat of the mainland and their manlet policies coming and robbing said freedoms.

And we can't get guns.

Maybe if you import enough niggers and Muslims, China won't want you anymore.

to whom?

>CAPITALISTIC SIDE OF CHINA

burger logic

Can you blame them? Decades of complaining about black-on-black violence didn't work, but maybe there's a chance to reduce white-on-black violence (however statistically irrelevant)

BLM started in late 2014 to the beginning of 2015.

I agree that China and Hong Kong need more diversity, we all know that importing tons of refugees makes a country stronger.

>kill less of your own kind
>complain about it

If black lives matter then why does no one care about the murders in Chimpcago?

Because white people are forcing them to kill each other. How are they going to feed their kids if not by shooting each other?

Black Feet Matter - Pope

Lol the goyim aren't suspecting a thing. Posting this shit is hilarious.

Palestinian Lives Matter
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

they need Asians on their side and they can't complain about muh police violence and muh ghettos because Asians are better off than hwites.

Free Tibet or something would have probably been better but who cares.

>If black lives matter then why does no one care about the murders in Chimpcago?

Because the poverty pimps and corrupt Chicago politicians profit from gun violence.

the mainland has every right to do with you as they please, they legally own your ass, I mean they could go tiananmen square on you but they didnt, be glad you're even allowed to protest

I am going to have nightmares

White lives matter
>pic unrelated

Seriously, wtf is that?

No they don't faggot

nigger

As white liberal I think BLM are a bunch of selfish assholes. Most liberals actual want BLM to fuck off and get some jobs. Except for actual libtards, they love the smell of their own SJW farts.

HAHAHAHA, reap what you sow, cuckong.

it's a creepy looking police sketch.