Stephen Paddock made donations to Act Blue a leftist organization

In 2014 paddock donated to ACTBLUE, while living in sarasota florida.

fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2014&contributor_name=Stephen Paddock&min_date=01/01/2013&max_date=12/31/2014

Other urls found in this thread:

orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooter-brother-20171002-story.html
archive.is/9hjPz#selection-167.0-982.0
youtube.com/watch?v=EZeiunoX7bY
voterrecords.com/voters/fl/stephen paddock-1951to1960/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its also been confirmed he lived in central florida.

orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooter-brother-20171002-story.html

hurrr durr he must be antifa then huh? you plebbit migrants need to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.

sure struck a nerve there huh? no one here even said antifa

Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock previously lived in Central Florida
archive.is/9hjPz#selection-167.0-982.0

this story will be dropped if he's a leftist

is this legit?

doesn't have his middle name

Exactly. If he were pro-Trump in any way, they'd be blasting it non-stop.

This doesn't prove he was antifa. But it does prove his brother's assertion wrong: that he had no "political affiliation, no religious affiliation, no nothing."

It's confident to say, then, that he had a double life. The chance of him being Antifa is higher than ever.

fuck off cstt fags

wut?

>$25

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

100% correct.

What if this fag was working shareblue?

>mfw I live in sarasota

>$25

dude, I donate to a bunch of organizations, some accidentally because $25 is basically chump change, and he's a fucking millionaire

>some accidentally

lol how do you accidentally donate brah?

My ex girlfriend moved there after she broke my heart, and I've spent many a night wishing for Sarasota to get glassed. Sincerest apologies, nigga.

A left wing CIA, Lockheed, Nasa Antifa fag willingly went along and got paid for beign the baddy in an onion psyop that has 50 false layers and one truth. IT WAS A HOAX.

That's where Christine Chubbock, the female Elliot Rodger virgin an heroined herself on live tv. Saw the movie based on her life and want to visit Sarasota to see the locations in the film.

how does this pointless cap prove anything? moron

>lol how do you accidentally donate brah
I accidentally donate ALL the time during purchases, random orders, etc. If I want something, I just keep clicking away until I see "Your order has been placed, please check your email for details" then I check my email with an extra thanks for the donations. Can't take the shit with me, wtf do I care?

are you playing dumb?

Ok your a retard

I'm getting REALLLY sleepy guys. im out

>your
you're* :^)

Worse thread on Sup Forums right now

LMFAO , leftypol shilling this hard

It's about that time user.

Ironically, given the situation, it's usually donations to the NRA/Concealed Carry Insurance/Autism Speaks/etc.
Also it's *you're ya spastic aretard.

I'm a Constitutionalist that voted for Trump.
>Insert quarter and try again

I think this gives you a clear indication of his political views.

shut up you fucking faggot, go back to /r/politics, i know your kind

jesus christ could you please try to shill with just a little bit of subtlety? honestly your lack of skill is fucking tiresome

9.17am here. Full of beans here shill.

the amount of damage control by shills in this thread.

>bait title
>1 line of unconfirmed spurious bullshit
>1 link confirming said ballshit
>shieiiiiieeeeet Sherlock
>one more thread wont hurt

I rarely post, but what the fuck is with the amount of shills in this thread. Do shitlibs have better things to do than shill in a thread in the middle of the night, or are these clowns on someone's payroll?

its interesting they jumped all over this immediately

They know this is gonna bury dems hard as fuck, specially considering their flagrant bullshit smear campaign on gun control after the incident, fuck these cancerous scum.

Some blatant lefty tries to assasinate conservatives for the second time in a row and they peddle it for gun control kek, fucking cunts are gonna get put 6 feet under when normies latch onto this

Checked.
I never said it didn't, I added the cap to the Paddock folder. I was just backing up the user that said he accidentally donates, I mean, I DO also do that kek
Unless your dick can reach your asshole, best respect your elders.

Also, pic related.

I think thats why this thread is being slid

more so you post fake news and think its interesting when you get called out on it. please carry on believing your own bullshit dude.

By the way, when in American history, has a mass shooter NOT been a lib/Dem?

>more so you post fake news and think its interesting when you get called out on it please carry on believing your own bullshit dude.

Do you know how Sup Forums works? or do you struggle to type coherent sentences?

There is a link in the op you dumb shill.

This thread has been linked in almost all the other Paddock related breads here, it being slid doesn't matter; it's been added to the pool of info.

>tried to assassinate conservatives
>tried
I feel like this guy is going to end up being another radicalized Bernie Bro taking out his communist rage on innocents because he didn't have the guts to shoot at DWS & Company.

>DWS & Company.

who?

Asked this same question last night.

Best possible answer was maybe the guy that bombed Atlanta Olympics back in 1996, but I dont know if he was actually ever affiliated with the GOP at any point.

Short answer is "never", which is why we need Democrat control much more than gun control.

The Democratic National Committee. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was the chairwoman who cheated Bernie out of the nomination.

You're proving the point. Think of the type of websites that would have you donate to this sort of organisation.

>Do you know how Sup Forums works?
Ignore the plebbitor schwarzeneggerbro, they go away eventually.

shilling what, fake news? you dumb prick. its a name, people have the same name sometimes

The guy was an anti Trump liberal making a point against guns by murdering white redneck country music fans. This whole thing was carefully and thoughtfully planned. The target wasn't random, it wasnt a rap show or Hispanic music show.

The shooter made sure to have California neutered assault weapons and bumpfire stocks on hand as an example of why they should be banned.

His liberal affiliation is being suppressed because authorities fear reprisals and on going escalation of violence between far left and far right groups. The truth will come out in the next 2 weeks.

what if it was him though? its worth checking out to confirm. I'm sure they will have his credit card details.

Paddock or Ham?

>Short answer is "never", which is why we need Democrat control much more than gun control.
Indeed. That's also why Dems push so hard for gun control, they know they can't trust themselves with firearms, so no one else should have them either.

>You're proving the point.
>Think of the type of websites that would have you donate to this sort of organization.
Huh. Very true.

Yeah we need his middle name to confirm.

It was a set up, but not a left / right set up.

His old neighbor said he was a Trump fan but quickly moved on for fear of the media picking up on it.

Nice copypasta.
>The truth will come out in the next 2 weeks.
Yeah, no it won't.

>the meme was right

he lived about 15 min away from me in Vierra.

Theres been a lot of right wing males here changing their names on facebook to muslim themed names and acting like theyve adopted the religion.

Especially among the blacks that I know.

I missed that, sauce please?

No one mentioned ANTIFA.

u scared bro?

the phonenumber listed here (and other places) is in Charolettesville, VA. We need to verify Ham = Paddock.

So this was posted in another thread

I have no sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=EZeiunoX7bY

2:24 - 2:50

>Redditor spacing
>LARP comment
>Idiot comment
>Toss in a token minority for effect
Grade A+ post m80, can't wait for another.

I can't wait to round up Antifags and put them in concentration camps

ABORT

not him

voterrecords.com/voters/fl/stephen paddock-1951to1960/1

I'm pretty sure the gunmens name is steve c paddock

"Hello, I continue to search for an elusive V35 or F33 with following characteristics: NDH, reasonable time left on engine, excellent cosmetics in/out, and updated avionics. My budget is $150 +/- which I believe is reasonable for such a Bonanza.

Any leads are greatly appreciated!

Steve

Steven W Ham, Lt Col, USAF Ret'd
Keswick, VA
(434) 466-9820"

[email protected]

Thanks bongbro.
Caller's voice sounds familiar.

Thought he was 64?

I dunno if that discounts he mad the donation though. Just means a steve r paddock was registered to vote.

exactly, and look at the zip codes, the guy who donated is 65 year old Stephen R Paddock

Stephen Craig Paddock (April 9, 1953 - October 1, 2017)

Interesting. But records show he lived in Viera, not Sarasota.

he has the same zip code as the donor, same first and last name, but clearly is a different person due to Middle Initial, and age

yeah i dunno if you should be doxing this individual bro because i'm pretty sure the shooter is steve c paddock

correct

oh yeah i agree probably the guy who made the donation thanks for looking into it i doubt the shooter made the donation now

*worst

Could always recheck with

>you plebbit migrants
Only ones who mention plebbit are outside washouts, just like on Sup Forums or Sup Forums boards.
No Sup Forumsack ever send anyone to that shithole.

fag

yeah for Stephen Craig Paddock to make the donation it would be mean theirs two stephen paddocks in the same zip code in florida so its highly unlikely it was him

i think we can put this one to bed

Let go of the hate and the anxiety. I and WE love you more than she ever did.

Find peace in yourself, and learn to love yourself.

You were too good for her.

$27.50 3 years ago doesn't prove much but cheers for the website

Tell that mother fucker to nut up. Jeebus.

Brevard county is east coast FL, Sarasota is west

knew he was a lefty fag

Gosh, I'd love to look into this but I'm just so tired. I can feel that surge of a yawn in my jaw. That build up to a yawn in the jaw.

Middle name is Craig I believe.

It`s not the guy, OP already posted, not the same age, not the same middlename.

Can you take the meme flag off or choose a different one before agreeing? It makes the point seem weaker if a Kekistani agrees

Checked.
Would you prefer a NotSee or a fascist flag?