Are you a good husbando, user?

are you a good husbando, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/pOaZhXJ.gif
exhentai.org/g/953034/04a9927105/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My waifu is a masochist so I am a good husbando by giving her the abuse she desires.

Bullying is fun

It must feel great to have someone to bully.

This was not a fun trend.

The other charts are great fun, though.

I like the happy ones but the bullying ones are just too cruel

>Bullying is fun
Cant you read user ?

Are you saying we can't use real people?

Animal girls have no rights.

#CatgirlLivesMatter

>You'll never teach a poor bullied qt to love and trust again.
At least I can drown my pain in more Chinese cartoons.

I'm good husbando so I don't have a waifu. Because I know any girl would think I'm disgusting creep or stupid good-for-nothing.

Delete these

Are there any games where I can emotionally bully cute anime girls?

There is no greater pleasure than bullying one's waifu

Stop being such a fucking failure then.

Only way to do that is to kill myself. But even then that would be making problems for lots of people.

>no matter how much you abuse her she will always be loyal to you and her love for you will never waver
Purest form of love

Is that you Aten Gnu?

Why are you not translating my shit?

Sorry, not him.
I can't translate shit.

>tfw no big strong husbando to beat me within an inch of my life

I'm calling waifu protective service. No bullying son

is this onepunchmen?

No, but I am working on a way to cut an mutilate mmd models on the fly. They are working on miku now. There are already builds of miku abuse simulator out now. I expect there to be many more weapons two wheeled in the future and they will be able to tie in other mmd models quite easily.

I regularly please fat old men for money, does that make me a good husbando?

I really hate that I really like those pictures

that makes you a good waifu.

GRIIIIIIIIIIIFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH!!!

OOHOHOHOHOHOHO

No its not

>doesn't trust anyone and abuses people who try to be nice to her and cheer her up
>acts all cute and shy then is unbelievably rude to people who try to talk to her
>tries to garner as much sympathy as she can get then yells at the people who give her the attention she wants
>gets depressed to the point of tears that no one likes her and can't wrap her head around why that is
This is the best chart ever, a detestable shrieking cunt getting what she deserves and finishing what the fire started. I bet the guy who beat her ass and drove her to suicide went on to find a waifu who isn't shit and now lives happily with her.

If you don't beat you're waifu, how will she know you care?

Just don't do it, Sup Forums

>tfw you're waifu is the one who abuses you
>tfw you enjoy it

Dubs dubs confirmed

I'm very close to dead inside and I'\m all fucked up and stuff.
I wasn't always this bad, I was really on a good path, but bad things happened. I'm just an insult to her beauty now.

No. I cheat on my waifu by fantasizing and writing fics about other waifus. I feel so bad about cucking my waifu, but I can't stop. I guess I'm just a manwhore.

Forcing your waifu to do degrading acts with animals for your amusement!

Kill yourself

What is even going on here?

degeneracy that should be reported to the authorities aka the mods

This makes me sad.

Comparing butt sizes.
It's embarrassing for girls with small butts.

i.imgur.com/pOaZhXJ.gif

Teaching her place.

I come to Sup Forums to fight against depression, and now these just make me more so.

Delete this from your HDD

>I come to Sup Forums to fight against depression
Wrong website
Wrong board

If you don't delete this I swear I will call Zun and report you to the 2hu police

are there more?

Happiness is a zero sum game. You have to steal it from someone else to get it. This is why normies bullied you in school.

Bullying waifus is the only path for curing depression.

DELET THIS

the latter one kinda reminds me of that one higurashi scene

I'd like to think so, yes. I can cook, I can cook food of which I know she likes it, I have a dog and she is good with animals and friendly towards them, I'm just afraid my car-driving ways would taint her to ride the Sufour less.

>"Why did you want to talk to me after class user?"

What do you tell her?

You're supposed to be nice to girls!

Name? Google isn't giving me anything

You're the most beautiful women that I've ever seen and I just want to get to know you.

You have to work on your /fa/shion

I remember reverse image searching one of these and 99% of the other images were MLP related

exhentai.org/g/953034/04a9927105/

I hate your guts.

Use a bra

Itt I like anime ironically lol Japan is so weird

Why do women always go back to men who abuse them

Not always. It depends on the man. The man could be handsome/rich/has a big dick and the bitch just can't let go.

Name's Hisao, I just wanted to give you some chocolate.

Yeah, live matters, but she's dead.

the same reason you stay with your girlfriend even though she steps on you and bodyslams you

Name of the artist?

Nikukyuu Punipuni Land

She's not dead because all of this isn't real. To make her "live" again as you think, all someone has to do is draw her and I love inserting my astroglide soaked penis into prepubescent girls where I work at Kindercare.

I never bully my waifu, but I don't spend a lot of time with her and that's why I'm not a good husbando

I burned down your house a long ass time ago to impress some of the kids in the neighborhood on a dare. Now that the statute of limitations has expired I figured I'd get it off my chest, man I feel so much better now. See you.

living on the edge

why do anons always go back to Sup Forums

Thanks man.

Seek psychological help.

Stop triggering my Emergence flashbacks you fuck

I think the second one is supposed to be a Kaiji scene.

>"I'm sorry user I won't cook with peppers again"
>"Please stop hitting me..."

This turns me on. Why

Maybe you have potential as an S?

Your powerlevel is rising.

Someone post the 2hu bully charts that end with the bully being murdered or eaten

Is bullying girls the ultimate redpill?

I can't stomach this thread.

>that ending
I didn't even know it was possible to have a birth be that sad for all parties involved

>tfw found this the other day
>tfw I wish I hadn't

because you want to heal her after the beatdown

This negroid knows what's up. The best part of hitting your waifu is to heal her wounds.
If you've ever been on a fight or have been beaten to pulp, you'll know the recovery feels pretty good.

That I find myself looking at her and thinking of how a tree can have a painful scar yet only grow with all the more character and beauty.

Hey, it it really that much to ask for our cute waifu to say 'nya' a few times to make us happy? Is it really asking too much? Why am I the bad guy here

See, this I can understand, because of instinct and expectation of bonding over trauma and the potential rewards. I can fantasize about protecting and caring for a female character after an assault. Yet that's completely thrown out of whack the moment I even consider inserting as an abuser. How can you fully enjoy healing someone's pain if you deliberately caused it so that you could enjoy taking care of them? Still pretty messed up.

That would be weird because I'm not a man. I'm a cat typing on a keyboard. Dogs are for fags, ahahahaha!