Danganronpa 3

So which one is dying and when? There's virtually no chance that they're both living, much as I'd like to be wrong.

>yfw all the survivors survive again and everyone else dies

We just need Hagakure to predict this.

Reminder that Hagakure is the mastermind

Naegi. Some sort of big sacrifice meaning his hope will live on through everyone else.

That would be a pretty interesting twist in its own right.

Unless Makoto changes the way he thinks entirely or something, then he should die I guess. It was heavily implied in 1 and then made blatant fact in the games after it that Hope "winning" just creates a fertile breeding ground for Despair and vice versa, and that the actual solution is to attack the argument itself instead of picking a side.

Isn't that cornerstone of why Makoto wasn't blaming Sayaka for anything? As in, her even attempting to kill Leon wasn't her fault, she was cornered by Monokuma like the rest of them in the first place, environment specifically created to get the worst out of people can't really count as true nature.

You gotta believe in your mirai

Can they lose their virginity to each other first?

Who is ready for Brown slut dying tomorrow?

I'm pretty sure that Naegi and Byakuya are the canon couple.

s-stop spreading false rumors! She's gonna live!

Kirigiri

Not happening

Munakata will take his virginity. Save this post.

>dat cut long skirt ZR
Muh

It's fucked up that no one even gave her any new clothes.

Her hopes and dreams are so rich that it'll last her several lifetimes.

>Implying Toko would want to change

You guys seem to forget Toko is a smelly gross nerd

>getting baited
Yeah and Hagakure was dead first.

She does talk about it at some point. I know that she doesn't actually have a Future Foundation uniform due to not being a full member, but I can't remember what reason she gave for staying in those clothes.

Maybe she thinks Togami has a schoolgirl fetish

Do I need to know the story of Danganronpa 2 to understand the third season ?

Yes.

Yeah. The target audience is people who have played 1&2.

Yes

Naegiri is garbage

I think it was something about the Tragedy happening so she doesn't see the need to change or bathe iirc

Ok next question, did the first season of anime missed something important from the first game, coz im going to play 2nd game only knowing the anime, and is it possible to understand the story with my knowledge ?

It was pretty faithful, you'll be alright.

Probably not? I didn't finish the anime, but it sounds like it covered everything

Don't. The anime was rushed as fuck, you're still missing a ton of things. The game is still very entertaining even after watching the anime first.

Play DR1 first.

If I were you I would take my time to play both games
The anime was, quite honestly, fucking horrible.

Akane is dying tomorrow?

Yes,enjoy it SD2 is the peak of the franchise.

Yes!

They aren't aiming "to expand their audience", they are aiming to please those who spent money on these games to make anime a possibility.

They better not fuck this up this time, I swear to fucking god.

Game has tons of extra content that are foreshadowing at worst (Ludenberg) and presenting characters in entirely new light at best (Ishimaru). Not to mention that I am watching anime right now and it's not nearly as fun as the game.

But it follows the game's main plot, I guess. Kind of like Ace Attorney.

>dem legs
>dem thighs which may lead to dat ass

Togami is missing out, he could have her sitting on his face or wreck her pussy with minimal effort

Byakuya is smart. You don't stick your dick in crazy, smelly fujoshi serial killers

Togami Corp. probably has underground black market department that specifically specializes on owning women.

>said she did many disgraceful things in front of the cameras
>said you cannot use her blood if you need a virgin's blood
So, how hard do you think Gundham hit that? Was it vanilla or a sixsome with the Devas included?

Wait a second, so Killer Killer is canon?

Ask Togami

Apparantly. As far as I can tell it's basically going to be a gaiden that'll end up following DR3's Ultimate Boxer guy & a team of detectives/cops that he leads.

In that context, a "virgin" can mean either someone who never had sex or someone who has never been used in a blood ritual. Neither is out of character for Sonia.

No, it's Asahina. You're behind.

Well too bad for him but Komaru will cuck Togashit!

Can they both die instead of just one?

They're not going to kill any of the past survivors, at least not in the very first episode. They'd garner tons of flak for that.

Joke lost in translation, Gundham said blood of a "shoujo" (young girl) and Sonia misinterpreted it as shoujo (virgin)

I'm absolutely certain that two sexually curious but inexperienced teenage girls who hold each other dear can sleep in the same bed without it leading to anything lewd, user

Togami is still privately in mourning from Celes dying, he's not ready to rebound yet

In the screening they literally killed Asahina
Maybe it was a ruse like weedman one but I doubt they're that cunning.

They have to shock us somehow, and no one is invested enough in the new characters for us to be shocked about it.

>believing what Sup Forums says

People might even despair over it.

>Sup Forums
It first came from /vg/ and tumblr, a tripfag who went to the screening confirmed it.

Who cares.

Getting humiliated then bullied by Precious Precious Flower Saionji. This is true despair.

>who hold each other dear
This is enough though.

No they didn't. Tumblr never said it, the guy on /vg/ never said it, it only ever came from Anons

No one has to die, I will protect everyone!

It's not like the game don't told you that Togami is a fucking idiot

user no, that's a death flag!

You can still kill people you just met and still elicit an emotional response, given it's well-made enough.

They don't even need to invoke heavy shock value in the first episode. If the writing's good enough, they can just have them build up the scenario slowly instead of axing a long-running character to keep people interested.

Stage 1: denial.

Will Danganronpa have complex motives?

Togami had his eyes on one person all throughout DR1, Toko just doesn't interest him.

He's right though, that namefag and the person who posted the spoilers on dumblr never confirmed it
It might be possible the user who posted it first was at the screening too but I wouldn't count on that

Man, in DR1 Makoto was just everyone's boytoy. What a slut.

would not be surprised if he'd fucked everyone in HPA by the time the Tragedy happened

This

He's right though. Avatarfag never confirmed it, and someone else with a trip on there said that it was Kazuo Tengan that died first.

Naegi will be lucky enough to survive this. I mean his talent would be worthless if he couldn't even survive two Battle Royalesque scenarios.

As close as the class were even it seemed to have it's own small cliques and shit. You've got the homosexuals club with Ishimaru and Chihiro and the others, the fat weeb and his chuuni gothic lolita friend, Sakura had a boyfriend already, and Sayaka probably fucked everyone.

Makoto probably had Kyoko, Togami and also Mukuro hovering around in the background being a cute autist.

Are they going to have awkward first time consensual sex in the missionary position with the gloves off

The gloves never come off.

why was there never a Sakura gaiden or something? Mukuro got an official fanfic and Yasuhiro got a spin-off where he nets a hot crazy chick

Sakura appears a ton in DRIF. She beats up Mukuro and holds off like a hundred Monokumas by herself, and she's instrumental to the ending.

It's not a Sakura story though which is what I was talking about
Mukuro had a sizeable part of Zero to herself too but I still consider it to be a Junko story

Why is she back as Monomi and not Usami?

The whole of DR, ultimately, is a Junko story.

What the fuck how is she back?

She's accepted her fate as Monokuma's onahole.

But that's forbidden love!

>Fukawa sitting on your face

Imagine that wonderful smell

My penis is already retracting into my body at the thought of it

Did they literally just introduced Aoi's little bro just to kill him off 10 secondes later?
WHY? How edgy

Yeah what the heck

Promotional material. I don't really know what they were getting at, because Chihiro's dad was the same, instantly introduced then killed If you were following Another Episode like I did before release, they had all sorts of stuff in Famitsu building up the hype. There's also a picture of Komaru and Toko in the base acting like they were members, and Chihiro's dad is there too.

Souda confirmed to be the biggest cuck ever.

Cute

>she-cat
what's that supposed to mean even?

Also that chart has a lot less info on there compared to the Mirai-hen one

That is true despair.

I can't wait for 12 full weeks of Kodaka's wild ride. I hope both end up being very good, I'd hate for the finale of Kibougamine Gakuen to be shitty.

Kind of weird that Ibuki isn't connected to the other girls.

I really hope the stories start to slowly intertwine. Two stories from the same franchise airing at the same time doesn't happen a lot, and they could do some really funky shit with this.

We know something's afoot at least in Zetsubou-hen, what with Chiaka and Monomi. It could be a red herring and get explained away pretty quickly, with it being a beta of the Neo World Program or something. Knowing what Danganronpa is like though, even the fact it's a prequel could be lie. I'm interested to see what tomorrow and especially Thursday brings though.

That's really weird

Well, I'm still quite enjoying the game so far. I like the 3D cutscenes, hopefully V3 will have that too

This is what they're going for really. It's about a world where anyone can die, anyone can be snatched away for no reason. It's the same effect an Asahina death in Mirai would achieve. Not everyone gets the right amount of screen time in real life. Life isn't fair.

Probably has to do with something he called her in Japanese that didn't carry over in the game. At least, thats the only real guess I can make.

I'd want Gundham to actually be King though, that'd be hilarious if he and Sonia ended up ruling together, from what I remember her country is a bunch of fucked up weirdos as is.

You should play at least the trials in the first games, especially chapter 6. And may be some fully character free time, but not really need.
DR2 story does not relate that much with its prequel. You can play DR2 game, then come back to play DR1

Zetsubou-hen is probably a NWP2.0 and everyone will survive and wake up from their comas at the end I know it's not going to happen, but I just want the DR2 cast to live and be happy at this point