Prison Lab

So new series called Prison Lab.

>MC gets bullied by some two faced bitch
>gets a letter inviting him to a prison game, he can pick anyone he wants and that person will be held captive for 1 month
>The MC can do anything he likes to the captive except killing her
>Cach week the captive gets a chance to guess his name, the captive wins if he guesses right
>winner gets 1 million yen
>MC picks the girl who bullied him obviously

Doesn't even bother to strip her naked and rape her

How would you play this game?

typo, meant to say 10 million yen

And what if the captive doesn't guess correctly?

This is such obvious edgy wish fulfillment shit.

Welcome to fiction.

tumblr is 3 blocks down.

What's the downside? If your name gets gussed do you get sent to the shadow realm?

Read it and find out.

Either massive denbts or switching places.

why can't she just identify his voice

There's only 3 chapters so far right?

I don't really like the main character. I mean wish fulfillment, whatever, but why do they always have to make these guys the "muh secretly really smart and analytical."

The winner gets 10m yen and the loser has to pay for all the things you "purchase" during the game from both sides I believe.

he's using a voice changer.

Another one added to the filter list

Voice changer, you guys should really read it if you're so bloody curious. Or not, I don't really like it so far personally. The other lady is mildly interesting but that's about it, I'm seriously tired of this kind of protagonist, it's fucking everywhere.

>Welcome to fiction.
There's a clear difference between writing some loser protagonist who gets power-ups, harems, and gets praised by everyone, to a story clearly meant to ease the pain of some bullied person who couldn't retaliate against his bullies in real life.

>pick a good friend
>don't do anything to him
>won't ever guess me because I don't hate him
>win dolla and split it evenly

ezy game ezy life

and yet the latter is much better than mary sue harem MCs.

Just because it's better than other shit, doesn't make that turd any better.

What if the penalty for the loser is to be killed so that the organization can harvest your organs.

They're both pretty much just about as shitty as each other.

Why would they pay so much money for that when they could take someone off the streets?

Why not kill us both on the first day and harvest the organs?

Pretty damn shitty.

The author should reveal the organization is just taking advantage of people who think they fuck others for their own amusement without any drawback, like harvest the target and client organs or something.

Seriously, an organization that serves as some perfect table turner for poor tormed bully victims? Now that's far beyond wish fufillment, it's straight out revenge fanfiction turned into a manga.

Mary sue harem MCs are perfect with no or inconsequential flaws. Everything they do is perfect and girls will lust after his dick even if he pays them no or little attention.

MCs that get bullied and want revenge are actually belieavable characters with many flaws.

they are broadcasting the game as a television show to thousands of bored millionaires obviously.

Not when they're It's just jerking off the kind of people that want to think they're smarter than all their bullies.

To be honest, I prefer the kind of MC you described (marginally) because at least it doesn't feel pretentious and self important, just boring. It doesn't help that those MCs usually can have somewhat different personalities at least but these kinds are always the same fucking thing. Why can't we have an emotional impulsive wreck of a guy instead that gets in over his head with this opportunity at revenge after years of bullying and abuse?

>MCs that get bullied and want revenge are actually belieavable
Not in the way this manga portrays it.

Prison Lab starts out with some unbelievable organization that can select some random bully victim to make his wildest revenge fantasies come true; extremely convinient.

Revenge Classroom, while ridiculously edgy, is just a bullied girl and two more people going batshit crazy against their bullies, there's super organization backing them.

Posting untranslated raws of Volume 1

but the MC isn't smart and analytical at all. He's scared shitless of the girl even though he wants to break her.

*there's no

Yeah, that's why the organizer told him he's got a knack for this and is surprisingly good at the game and muh split personality. Totally.

does MC strip the girl naked at some point?

the organizer only said that before he realised the MC was in over his head. He changed his opinion of him after seeing the MC sweating after only talking to her for a few minutes.

Savage

No user, reread it. MC talked to her for a few minutes, knees her, he comes out. Organizer compliments him, MC says he was sweating like shit but the organizer says shit about his split personality and how he still managed to knee her in the gut.

And again.
>muh split personality.

Look at the fucking cover, do you really not see where this is going? Come on user, it's fucking obvious as shit.

Nice trolling. He doesn't knee her at all.

Savagely retarded
Fuck off nigg

God damn, you handed that down very nicely.

I can't tell if you're fucking with me or you didn't read all the chapters.

>Doesn't even bother to strip her naked and rape her
fucking droooopped

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

that only happens after he walked out the first time drenched in sweat. chronological order.

Welp, art look shit.
Plot a damn typical wish fulfillment.

2/10 won't even bother.
Thanks whoever dumped this,

What's on the menu?

>he can pick anyone he wants and that person will be held captive for 1 month
>Cach week the captive gets a chance to guess his name, the captive wins if he guesses right

So what's stopping you from getting some random guy from the street and sitting with him in the room for a month and just wining the prize?

I literally don't even know what you're talking about anymore. Here, let me spoonfeed you the exact page he says "but you managed to knee her in the gut!" and saying he likes that version of his personality.

The page before, he tells the MC that the MC has a split personality and how he's calm and good at suppressing his emotions.

I literally don't even know how you can argue this.

>take al sharpton
>tatoo him white
>release

nips will eat it up

I don't know why you would waste time trying to make sense of it this.

Anyway let try to waste my time and make sense of this, the organization might select poor bastards whom they know will select a certain person who's making that poor bastard's life miserable or just holds a grudge; that might make the kidnapped have minimal chances of guessing whom the "master" is.

Why the prize then?

If they just pick up people with grudges who want to torture people then the 10M yen is superfluous

Anyone here or should I stop?

Go ahead. Just wish I knew japanese.

Assuming they're trying to be "fair" then probably to give the captive a form of possible compensation.

>"yeah you guessed his name but he already raped you, beat the shit out of you, pissed on you and took pictures, oh well you can go home now"

Continue please.

keep going or dump raw link

I've been here reading. Thanks for the dump, gave me a good feel of what the manga's like.

>Why the prize then?
Motivation of course.

What's better:
- Getting to make your grudge suffer
- Getting to make your grudge suffer and get rich while at it.

Got it off of nyaa
You got it

Placing bets on the writer being bullied as a kid.

why are you talking about events that happened in chapter 3 when i am talking about events that happened in chapter 2?

think hard about it.

because the organization picks people who want to get revenge really really badly.

if he rapes her she can get pregnant and it can be retraced back to him :A

does MC rape the girl or not

He can always rape her in the ass

I don't know user, you tell me. It's not in reverse chronological order if that's what you're implying. The scan you posted about the organizer doubting him was from literally the MC's first contact with the girl explaining the rules.

>not using condoms

No, but something does happen later on.

why did she mask off ?

she gonna lose

>not remembering the shape of his dick

It's like you didn't read any doujins.

Fuck, forgot to link

What happens? My interest in this manga literally hinges on this question at this point.

But she poops from there.

But he will get shit on his dick