What did he mean by this... ?

What did he mean by this... ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHr_8t3a9bI
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/915488067477221377
dailycaller.com/2017/10/03/colbert-isnt-there-a-chance-for-change-once-white-people-become-the-minority/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd say he sold his soul for a spit of fame, but that wouldn't do it justice.

I used to love this guys, baka

I fucking hate how it is being normalised for whites to self hate

he's basically subtly threatening his own people that if we resist the left/minorities/Dems/Soros/MSM now and don't do as they say we will "face consequences"

day of the rope can't come soon enough

What the FUCK is wrong with catholics?

Seriously, what the fuck?

Did he mean CHAINS? Cause you know they're coming. The POC aren't gonna be nice.

It's so obvious now. Even normies can see it. Keep going, we are getting warmer!!!

Not all Catholics are cucks like Colbert. A lot of Catholics are pretty based.

"Fuck Trump and fuck white people"

That's all this faggot ever says nowadays

Are you trying to tell me this guy isn't Jewish?

Minorities make up a pretty large section of the NRA. Self-hating liberalism strikes again.

When cultural and economic stagnation and decline and political chaos is abound like these times society at large picks a group to serve as their sacrifical lamb. For Germany it was the jew and this hollowed out shell of America with it's rapidly shifting demographics are choosing the white male.
youtube.com/watch?v=UHr_8t3a9bI

He's Irish. His family are only in America because of an attempted genocide on the Irish people by the British and a really racist potato fungus. Does he not consider himself white?

He's asking for a chance for change once white people become the minority you fucking retard, can't you read

As white genocidal agenda finally emerges from the shadows of conspiracy theories and the masses start to be normalized by its perpetrators how long until those in denial feel they can not longer ignore the truth? Why do we wait until the times are bad before we act?

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
>youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
>youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

We literally have pictures of your pope kissing the feet of smelly niggers.
I'd say Catholics are too far gone to be saved.

>he thinks hispanics dont like guns

top kek

There's going to be a lot of change, just not the kind liberals expect.

Just more evidence that white genocide is not only happening, but our elites are openly celebrating it. The next 20 years should be REALLY exciting

Needs to be arrested and soon. No other race gets this capability for self loathing drilled into it via the media

im not much of a believer in the supernatural but look at this face and tell me this man is not actually possessed by demons

It is just the fake facade of a TV personality. Dead on the inside and all makeup and smiles on the outside.

Wow, its like he is a (((JESUIT))) or something.

I find it comforting that the left is edging ever closer to admitting our "conspiracy theory": whites are being intentionally displaced for electoral reasons, that ideology = race, and that brown people vote leftist genetically

He's a bigger cunt then john oliver. I'd love to give them both the double slap from my name is nobody.

He's now an "illuminati" (for lack of better term) pedophile who was initiated on Epstiens pedo orgy Island. Hillary is a priestess to Moloch and thus a master to him. Also Billy boy clinton let it slip that Hillary is a medium for dead people. Why do you think he worships Hillary so much now?

I think we can meme this into a scandal. It's incredibly overt. A lot more offensive than saying that word "cock". He's flat out promoting hatred of an entire race.

Great video. What can be done to stop and reverse this?

colbert needs the zyklon treatment.

haha yes, then the zyklon.

>He's flat out promoting hatred of an entire race.
But that race is the white race.

Hating whites has been and will continue to be normalized by those on the left. It is almost impossible for them to not take the easy bait of white hate.

Just keep pinning them with it and make it a hallmark of the left to be anti-white.

Oh great another great empire will fall,this time will be because the people who created it will be a minority and kangz will rule it

Why is it being normalized to blame whites for everything??

Not really liking where this is heading.

Have you seen it?

Ethnic nationalism in reactionary response to communist displacement attempts isn't something you want? Why the fuck are you here?

Either you are this new or you are just trying to generate conversation.

>trying to generate conversation.
>Ethnic nationalism in reactionary response to communist displacement attempts isn't something you want?

Yes

(((they))) want a race war and already have successfully beat 30% of whites with their self hating propaganda
it's fucking ridiculous and I'm prepared to get the fuck out of america like the white african farmers that had to flee

You are a punanny. Go die somewhere else.

Christianity and Islam are universalist religions, they don't give a damn about particular ethnicities.

we're the minority
he is an idiot
white people make up less than 13% of the world population. Down from 14% last year.

did he actually say this?

Don't leave what our ancestors made. It's ours, not theirs.

>Why is it being normalized to blame whites for everything??
your nation caused this with your post ww2 circle jerk

i'm a Christian but I don't follow organized religion cause all it's good for is wars, battles, pissing and moaning.

You desensitize people

why would I want to fight for you globalist pawns
I have enough money to live the rest of my life peacefully and I'll go inawoods and do that

Where are you going to go? The entire West is facing the same fate.
This is the last stand.

I'll never get this self-genocide attitude, it makes literally zero sense. If you hate yourself that much then just get a fucking rope already

I can't even vote or own a gun because of a cannabis possession charge and most of Sup Forums wants some authoritarian natso system

"once white people become the minority"

Here is the tweet:
twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/915488067477221377

The article:
dailycaller.com/2017/10/03/colbert-isnt-there-a-chance-for-change-once-white-people-become-the-minority/

HITLER DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG GOYS

The entire american entertainment industry is infected. You have to stop watching it all.

If by 'change' you mean become a third world country then yes

The white male is the Jew of the 30s
It's socially acceptable, even commendable to blame him for all of societies ills

By a lot you mean like 12. A lot more catholics are completely cucked. They love pope francis and they dont even understand what they believe in.

>What the FUCK is wrong with catholics?

Nothing, you should be asking what the fuck is wrong with New Yorkers.

There is restorative justice to get your rights back, look into it.

Either Colbert is an idiot who doesn't understand black crime statistics or he simply does not care. He can't see the irony in not actually caring about reducing gun deaths but only caring about mass shootings, which are a small part of the total. Such a fucking idiot. I am not a fan of using the word cuck much but it is absolutely perfect for describing him.

expel the celebrities

They either know and don't want to believe it, or are actually brainwashed. My friends either don't bother arguing with me anymore or "don't want to talk statistics" if they don't agree with my general sentiment already. Colbert is just a mouthpiece.

>What can be done?

To sum up the video, whites are being sacrificed. To reverse? Fight back. Don't give in. We've put up quite a fight and a challenge for the Jews. What do I suggest? Alliances, but at the same time keeping a distance from said allies. Form an alliance with the Asians, shit even the Africans against the Jew.

Imagine if someone decided to spread propaganda in sub-saharan Africa and niggers became enraged at the mere thought of a Jew. You could use them as a dog against them. Perhaps form an alliance with China and get the Chinese against the Jew.

But why are we being sacrificed, and to who? Jews believe that creating so much strife, perversion, etc. will somehow make their messiah come sooner.

It will suck, but I can't wait to see what happens when whites are a true minority in this country. When it all comes crashing down and it becomes a third-world hell hole, who will they ask to fix it?

>Either Colbert is an idiot...
Don't excuse his decision to clearly and obviously push leftist agenda.

This guy has been neck deep in politics right along side (((Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz))) for years.

He has been right mirroring politics on a day bu day basis and to claim he is unaware of what he is pushing is just insane.

He's going to switch his stance pretty quickly once he starts losing viewership over stupid shit like this.

hes a crypto jew. jewish maternal grandma

Convince me that white genocide won't succeed. My fellow liberals are all circlejerking over white people "getting their turn in the noose". It scares the fuck out of me.

I am.
Come get some, you lefty pussies.

This may be nothing but a conspiracy, but supposedly Colbert is part of that pizza thing. He may not inherently wish to say these things and is probably staying in line to prevent exposure.

If they don't have kids, that's how. The people circle jerking over less whites aren't breeding. They're the white couple at the start of Idiocracy waiting for "the right time".

for medical reasons I'm unable to take hormones. that might change in the future depending on some specific things, but in the meantime there's not a lot I can do to transition aside from just dressing more femme and doing things like changing my legal name etc.
I only use public bathrooms in emergencies as it's pretty stressful for me. On the rare occasions that's necessary, I use men's rooms so that I don't get arrested or cause a scene. If a single-occupancy bathroom is available I'll use that instead. But mostly I just avoid going to the bathroom in public places.

>Convince me that white genocide won't succeed.
It will succeed for those who submit. White liberals days are numbered.

For the rest of us you must remember that it does not very many people to change the entire course of history. Just need a spark to start the fire.

funny, according to croatian left, catholicism=fascism. they often go hand in hand, and is described as clero-fascism. and then I read how it's basically leftist in USA and I can't even comprehend it. My priest routinely calls muslims sons of the devil

You're sick and need help.

He is a slimy coward positioning himself to serve the coming coloured overlords.

They're gloating too soon in front of the goyim again.

how is being a minority and having no homeland going to be great for white people?

They have been getting sloppy lately.

Who the fuck do you freaks hang out with

But all the non-white countries are horrible. Why do these idiots love Europe which is super white majority at 90 ish percent then think less whites will make the nation better because somehow Africa and Latin America are paradises.

He’s a pope Francis like catholic
Using the aspects of the faith and twisting it

Its all part of the ((plan))

Truly disgusting. Do Europeans have to conquer that continent a second time?

It is self-destructive and so is most of the leftist agenda. Anything that hurts you or your people... especially if you are "privileged" aka white... is good.

It's all a big circle jerk until it's THEIR turn, then they'll come running.
And we'll let them hang with zero fucks given.

Ohh you poor DEGENERATE
have you ever considered suicide ?
yes yes do it it will resolve ALL problems
but for now LEAVE

He's not wrong. There will definitely be change when US and Mexico blend together as New Spain v2. Whiteys won't like it but niggers are going to fucking die - look at LA.

Yes because non-whites are paragons of justice and everthing that is right. It's stupid white people that ruin everything, which is why africa and the middle east is so progressive and safe. I for one welcome our new minority overlords.

I wouldn't say most of Sup Forums wants a natsoc system. That's far too left leaning mate. Those people are scum and as bad as a commie.

>says the southern Democrat
Show flag schlomo.

Catholicism is a globalist meme. It allows white catholics to believe that they're the same as the shitskin catholics in south america.

Also protestants aren't really any better. Lutherans seem to be the most cucked, and evangelicals in the south adopt niggers.

THIS!!!

>look at this face and tell me this man is not actually possessed by demons
I can't. Wish I could but I can't. You kinda spooked me user.

>his own people
user...

Yeah but in this case it's not his fault though, and it's his own country.

In short, nyc is not American. They don't pretend to be, either. I didn't believe it until I moved here. There is no sense of nation, no pride. The only defining characteristic of being a new Yorker I've seen is "be an asshole and fuck anybody else"

This city needs a plague.