GUN FREE ZONES DON'T WORK YOU STUPID YUROSHITS!!!!

>GUN FREE ZONES DON'T WORK YOU STUPID YUROSHITS!!!!

>all of Europe is a gun-free zone and we had like one shooting last year that killed 3 people

>meanwhile in America, 50 fucking people die

>amerisharts unironically defend this

Americans are the dumbest, most ignorant subhumans in this galaxy.

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/services/cjis/nics
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/02/opinion/editorials/mass-shootings-congress.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Munich_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one ever explains what kind of gun control they want. Everybody is vague as hell and has knee jerk reactions rather than legitimate solutions. If you actually had something of substance, then I'll listen.
The typical process for getting a gun in the US for those who are uninformed is that you need identification to purchase a gun and of course currency to purchase the item. Afterwards, the gun dealer calls the FBI who does a background check N.I.C.S. if you have criminal records and MENTAL ILLNESS. That's right, if you have been baker acted or have been in a mental institution, you're chances of owning a firearm are zilch. We've had gun control in the past(ie, 1994 Assault Weapons Ban), didn't stop Columbine shooting from happening.
"But what about countries A through Zed that have this restriction in place? Aren't they better off?"
Did this stop people like Anders Behring Breivik, Derrick Bird, Alois Huber, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, etc from committing atrocious acts? Did any piece of paper stop these individuals at all?More will happen all across Europe as long as ill willed individuals exist. Stuff like this will happen everywhere, it will never end. How are you so sure that gun control is going to be the solution to this problem when there are many other factors that drives an individual to commit these heinous actions?

Remind me how many bomb threats/explosions, stabbings, and people getting ran over? What about that concert club shooting by ISIS that killed 130? A Truck...a truck that killed almost 90 people in Nice, France. You're trying to tell me Europe is better? Your issue is just done differently. Guns may be illegal. But so is running someone over or making a bomb and blowing people up.

thankfully germans will be unable to detonate any future incarnations of western civilization seeing as they won't be continuing on to the next stage

suck a fuck hans you stupid hun

>>"all of Europe is a gun-free zone (...) "
>what about the switzerland?

also:

>nearly 100% of crime are done with ILLEGAL weapons

--> try to troll harder!

That's what you get when you teach a last couple of generations idea of exceptionalism

>the bataclan massacre never happened

let me apologize on behalf of the remainders of real germany, not idiot OP

We had a shooting in 2015 I believe which killed over 130 people?

If they had guns in Catalonia they would probably have a country by now.

>be amerifat
>get shot

Its part and parcel of every american city, town, suburb, street.

>We had a shooting in 2015 I believe which killed over 130 people?

Don't scare the kids!

>the gun dealer calls the FBI who does a background check N.I.C.S. if you have criminal records and MENTAL ILLNESS.
Is this true?

Do you even know how many ak-47 are on the black market?

>all of Europe is a gun-free zone
Not really. We have less guns than the US but far from being gun free. Fun fact: most crimes are committed with illegally owned weapons

What about his posture makes you assume he's not a white male other than "I DON'T LIKE HIS OPINION!!!"?

Holy fuck, nu-Sup Forums is unbearable.

As is we need to listen to a fucking german on what works and doesn't. Your days are numbered.

fbi.gov/services/cjis/nics

Yeah, thats why we've had over 100 shootings in malmö so far this year

Gonna go to sleep now. Later Sup Forums

Kill yourself you leftist fucking scumbag. I hope your children gets killed in front of you.

There are one shooting a day in Sweden, by your precious sandniggers. I hope you and your children get's to experience that one day. I want to bloodörn niggers like you.

Isn't there a wall you should be BEHIND Nacho?

>FUCK! I don't like this post either, better call him Nacho!
Hilarious, my dude. Make sure to get my good angle in that reddit screencap.

>all narcotics banned, drug laws vigorously enforced for decades
>stoners everywhere
>methamphetamine rampant
>people get addicted to prescription painkillers and then turn to heroin because it's cheaper and easier to get
>our entire political class is high as fuck on cocaine as we speak
But sure, let's ban guns and see how well that goes.

Shut up and free bavaria.

I JUST FUCKING HATE EVERYBODY BY NOW!

Go fuck a donkey or get beheaded by your cartell Sanchez

Aloha snackbars faggot. Invade us. I can't fucking wait.

>all of Europe is a gun-free zone and we had like one shooting last year that killed 3 people
>let's not talk about the year before that

>Ban guns
>Ban assault trucks

Guns kill people just like trucks kill people.

You can get gun in Poland but:

+citizens only
+zero criminal record
+full physical check
+at least two active month of any shooting club membership
+6 months of waiting with two mental evaluations

This. So much

borderline every second farmhouse in austria has a couple of guns in the attice.
Guns are not the problem us gun culture is.
In austria we dont have gun culture we have a alcohol culture ^^

lol

So glad we have super strict gunlaws. Cause majority of society are dumb fucks that shouldn't be allowed to have guns. Thats why gun related crime or even accidnets are nicely low. BAN EM ALL

AMERIFARTS BTFO

Also: German Healthcare > US NiggerCare

>Murder is illegal
>People still kill
woooooooooooooooooooow wtf fuck laws 'n shit!!!

>I JUST FUCKING HATE EVERYBODY BY NOW!
That's because you are a jobless degenerate with no occupation looking for someone to blame for your own shitty decisions in life, and if you find a group to validate this coping mechanism while you are it, all the better. Oh what a nice echo chamber must Sup Forums be for you. A safe space, even.

Go back to rebbit.

>tens of thousands of euro children get raped with no end in sight
>"hurrr muh 50 people"

not our fault you cucks don't know how to shoot properly

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/02/opinion/editorials/mass-shootings-congress.html

You literally have more mass shooting then days in a year. Trust me when i say the US is much much worse off then Europe. It's even worse off then niggertier non-war zone countries in the Middle-East and Africa.

Um

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Munich_shooting

>>all of Europe is a gun-free zone and we had like one shooting last year that killed 3 people
>Get acid attacked, gangraped, or killed by a Truck of Peace instead

>You literally have more mass shooting then days in a year.

They consider mass shooting as three or more wounded. Even Liberal fags at Mother Jones go against that claim.

>Everybody is vague as hell and has knee jerk reactions rather than legitimate solution

Living in a country full of people like this is insufferable - pic related

Be German
Own Hunter license
Own Rifles
Hunt Boar
But without gun
Because we gun free now
Mfw

>>tens of thousands of euro children get raped with no end in sight

You're fucking retarded.

using the FBI's definition of 4+ still put 2015 at more mass shootings than days

true. 2nd amendment is the biggest mistake in political history. even mankind.

FBI's definition isn't 4 or more wounded though, it's four or more killed.

what's wrong with >500 casualties that was exciting

>germany
>safe

The EU law-making body is unelected. If we had that in the US we'd be putting the 2nd amendment to her correct use. Instead your population is largely declawed. Go fuck yourself. You have political prisoners in your jail right now for violating what we'd consider our 1st Amendment. Your country is shit. You're a shit. Fuck you.

So? No mass shooting, but we have a lot of murders with guns still ...
We also have trucks of peace, machetes, bombs and whatnot, ....

>marx
>german
pick one

Its easier to get raped in Germany.

>Americans are the dumbest, most ignorant subhumans in this galaxy.

Why did they vote for merkel again.. oh wait no that was you...

*Cough* Paris attacks 130 deaths *cough* gun laws don't work * cough*
Germans are faggots

>weakest bait I've seen all month

Kay, Abdul.

Your public places are militarized. because you took the guns from the public and handed then to soldiers who patrol you streets and stations you look stupid for paying more for the same effect as allowing citizens to defend themselves

>that common citizens shouldn't be subjugated by their government is somehow a bad idea

Thanks, Ahmed. I can understant why you would object to this concept.

Brevick killed 77
That shooting in France killed like 178.

Sage euro faggots

yes, marx was not german but jewish, hitler not german but austrian, merkel not german but polish etc etc
germans are very fast to we wuz but very slow to take responsibility for their actions

I'm can't believe this is the first time I've seen somebody point this out

yup

>gun free zone
False. Fuck off retard.

Eh?
I've never heard the other two, but Hitler clearly was born in Braunau am Inn, north Austria. Back then, Austria-Hungary.

> Paris shooting
> Killed 120

>Be German
>Own Hunter license
>Own Rifles
>Hunt Boar
>But without gun
>Because we gun free now
Real hunters use crossbows.

Did you see that dumb Antifa boy who showed up to the rally with a crossbow? It's that who you want to be?

Blow it out your ass

There was a shooting konstanz by an iraqi with an m16. 2 dead. Other muzzies just ram people with vans.

I live in konstanz, someone was outraged the press publicized the nationality of the m16 shooter.

Get yourself together germancucks.
Be like the swiss, have guns, have no shootings, if only they could stop the immigration.

How's your rape epidemic going?

let me guess...you are tolerating it....carrying on like normal.....not letting the child-fuckers know that their child-fucking is going to accept your day to day activities

TL;DR: guns don't kill people, people kill people

If you exclude niggers and spics USA has the same murder rate as Europe.
/thread

Sore loser much?

topkek

>Criminal has blonde hair

Too bad they can't fully red-pill people.

Sweden is gun free zone and they have several GRENADE attacks per month. And lots of shooting as well, done by migrants.

I think the point would be completely ignored had they chosen a black for the criminal, because everyone would instantly cry racism...

theres people who actually believe that comic
let that sink in

How many people did the terrorists in Paris kill again?

>What are niggers and drive-bys?

Mass murder is only horrible when its done with firearms?? I don't hear you faggots offering anything but meaningless prayers when yet another muslim runs over or blows up a couple dozen people but someone does a mass shooting and all the sudden you roaches scurry from under the fridge talking about "we need more laws!!! Common sense gun regulations baaaahhh!!"

Yes. Every new gun sold in America has to go through a licenced federal firearms dealer, and requires an NCIS check.

Did they ever figure out where the fucking hand grenade attacks were coming from?

What's there not to believe? You think every nigger in New York is gonna come forth and give up their illegally acquired firearm?

no, you take it by force and over time. they wouldnt be gone in a month or a year, but as long as you stop handing out gibsmedatglocks to niggers the numbers will dry up over time. Punish carrying one outside the house with 10 years minimum, make any crime carried out with a gun instantly carry the death penalty, destroy every confiscated gun and over time nignogs wouldnt even be able to afford them

I did pest control for years, I can smell roaches.

just take a look what ameritards eat all day they are all fat cucks
Every 5 steps outside there is another McJewnalds they are worthless gunfanatics without any brain lmao

That makes too much sense for the average pea-brained below 20 IQ ameriblubber.

Kek

Germany is upset because he knows American lives matter the most.

Was Dresden a firebomb free zone?

Jew

no guns = truck of peace

Nice (france) killed 86 people, way more then any shooting ever.

so fuck off with your retarded bullshit piece of shit logic fucking liberal

I don't think Americans will ever be able to match the atrocities committed by your grand dad there Fritz.

>"loaded firearms may not be carried in public"

so what's the point of even having a firearm? wtf.

Op is a kike

Gun grab = civil war

>germany
>lecturing anyone on anything

YET YOUVE HAD TRUCK ATTACKS WHICH HAVE KILLED MORE

SO WHATS THE FUCKING POINT

FUCKING RETARD

>us niggers are the problem
ftfy