HOW THE FUCK DID HE MAKE HIS MONEY

HOW THE FUCK DID HE MAKE HIS MONEY

YOU CAN'T MAKE MULTIMILLIONS WORKING ONLY A COUPLE OF YEARS AT A DEFENSE COMPANY

YOU CAN'T MAKE MULTIMILLIONS BEING AN ACCOUNTING FOR A YEAR OR TWO

HE'S NOT KNOWN FOR ANY BUSINESS DEALS

NO ONE HAS MADE MULTIMILLIONS OVER THE LONG TERM PLAYING VIDEO POKER

YOU DON'T MAKE MULTIMILLIONS FLIPPING A FEW HOUSES AND RENTING OUT ONLY 23 HOUSES IF HE EVEN DID THAT

Property is how he made his money you fucking retard

yeah. this all stinks to high heaven
everyone I talk to has the same questions, and i don't see the idiotic cops asking them at all
this all fucking blows

you cant make millions with a congressional salary, but there they are. all fucking rich and filthy and shit.

>NO ONE HAS MADE MULTIMILLIONS OVER THE LONG TERM PLAYING VIDEO POKER

lol are you literally retarded

Bitcoin.
Invest $10,000 3 years ago, retire today

he was a typical boomer property speculator.

Property and gambling is how he was washing his money.

the very public splashing of money around the Vegas tables was to convince his "business associates" that he was a big arms-dealer, as they were led to believe. Apparently he "blew his cover" during their last meet up Sunday night.

Maybe he was a gun runner.

Notice all the slide threads being dumped on the board right now, OP?

FUCK. OFF.

he bought the bean.

what is it they are saying he did? Mail man, defense contractor, IRS agent, video poker junkie (LOL), real-estate speculator? yeah sure all those types are living it up in Vegas like they got bags full of money up in their room.

His brother said his job was playing video poker in the recent interview.

Jews

anyone have the wemb of the gunfire coming from multiple windows?

Oh I see he just lived like an arms-dealer with bags of loot in his Vegas suite and wired 100K at a time to his GF overseas, but he was really just a video poker junkie. Makes perfect sense.

Dumbest shit I have heard
t. professional gambler

His brother literally said it, so idk.

his brother was obviously in on it.
alsois what i believe as well.
he definitely had dirty money.

Sounds and looks an awful lot like an arms dealer to me.

he was a prostitute, it's like you guys didn't even see the leaked backpage ads

I know that, I'm not attacking you / your post, I just think it is a silly thing for him or his brother to claim.

>HOW THE FUCK DID HE MAKE HIS MONEY
He was a defense contractor in the 1980s. There was little competition from Indians or Chinese or Eastern Europeans back then. He probably made bank and got in in the ground floor of things that took off.
>YOU CAN'T MAKE MULTIMILLIONS WORKING ONLY A COUPLE OF YEARS AT A DEFENSE COMPANY
Actually, you can. See above.
>YOU CAN'T MAKE MULTIMILLIONS BEING AN ACCOUNTING FOR A YEAR OR TWO
Nice typo to get free (You)s and bumps. You can't unless you're stealing money. He wasn't just an accountant. He was a defense contractor and real estate investor (i.e. gambler).
>HE'S NOT KNOWN FOR ANY BUSINESS DEALS
Yes,he is.
>NO ONE HAS MADE MULTIMILLIONS OVER THE LONG TERM PLAYING VIDEO POKER
People make multimillions gambling in other ways.
>YOU DON'T MAKE MULTIMILLIONS FLIPPING A FEW HOUSES AND RENTING OUT ONLY 23 HOUSES IF HE EVEN DID THAT
"only 23 houses"? That's at least ~$25,000 a month in revenue, or ~$300,000 a year. Could be more. And in the early 00s, yes, you could make millions flipping houses.

Unlike retarded millennials who splurge their disposable income (including with credit card debt) on iphones, pumpkin spice lattes and holidays to Dubai, this guy was of the generation that actually put money away during his working years. Given his likely salary for the work he did, it's not even slightly surprising that at retirement age he had a few mil to play around with.

You support the right weapons companies and oil lobbies, so they pay you relatively (for them) little money in order to get sponsorized by you

yes he buys 26 dollar cheese burger and 10 dollar bottled water because of all those decades of money saving habits of his.

>He was a defense contractor in the 1980s. There was little competition from Indians or Chinese or Eastern Europeans back then. He probably made bank and got in in the ground floor of things that took off.
Do you even know how retarded you sound?

There's just no way *he* was that accurate at that range at that angle.

>holidays to Dubai
Kek I see what you did there

boomers with prestigious jobs can easily save up a million

boomer ex Vietnam vet... no love when returned to USA... becomes gun runner to survive, got done... facing hard time Federal penitentiary from DEA...made CIA dog handled by uncle Sam. tight leash, trussed like a pig in a den being IV'ed LSD-25 on a constant, 5000u per hour infusion pump setting. 1000mg of cocaine HCL in addition to keep strung out. Something goes wrong... Hulk like coke rat powers kick in... escape was all to easy. All he can fathom doing now with this head full of acid and body full of coke is hit Vegas and dance it off. Hits the clubs... bottle service in VIP and tipping out all his cash. The clubs love him. Everybody loves him. oh no... comedown sensed... cognitive impairment reducing... Nam flashbacks kick in... runs to boot... opens it to find fully automatic weapons he had in an under spare tyre flap like John Wick's house.

the rest we already know. R.I.P to victims. pretty horrific event. With my vast readings on non fiction its almost impossible to rule out CIA involvement .

he was firing down on a crowd of 20,000 drunk nobs laying on the ground

this.plez.

seems the FBI should have known about this sort of level of corruption. apparently his dad was FBI most wanted as well...

hes an arms dealer for the fbi lol

But there's no way with modified kinda-automatic weapons and rounds accurate at 600 yards with a scope and a mounted rifle he could kill 60 people in a densely packed crowd of 20,000 people and wound hundreds of others from a bird's nest 400m away!

nobody else in the world knows how to fi... oh yeah... EVERY country has defense contractors and weapon industries and have for over 100 years...

All caps, so it must be true.

so true dude

This is the other polar bears reading this thread.

> All he can fathom doing now with this head full of acid and body full of coke is hit Vegas and dance it off

he lived a good life

he wasn't a big defense executive retard and low level flunkies make peanuts, especially back in the 80's

What part of retired didn’t you understand?

Lots of old people with no kids spend all of their money in retirement. My grandpa did the same thing. He was tight AF his entire life. He ate spam and baked beans and shit. Then in his 70’s, started spending like mad.

>Lots of old people with no kids
>My grandpa did the same thing.

>low price boomer paradise
>inflation
>oh, i already have those houses, rent increases, so does his money
Aka Donald Trump billions.

sold weapons illegally probably

Drug runner or weapons dealer. He was also a pilot who owns two planes. Probably flew to and from mexico

>No children
>Shady Brother
This guy was the perfect patsy

They should wear racing uniforms with patches so everyone knows who bought them

The eternal leaf being this ignorant about saving and investment. I thought you faggots were sensible types and yet you can't imagine how a retiree could have lots of disposable income??

I predict a hockey stick rise in suicides in 20 years' when millennials realise just how much they dun goofed falling for the rabid consumerism jew.

t.jelly neet

thats where you are wrong there buddy