"B-BUT ONLY KIKES AND COMMIES SUPPORT CATALONIA"

"B-BUT ONLY KIKES AND COMMIES SUPPORT CATALONIA"

politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/10/03/actualidad/1507042853_327009.html

Fuck. Off.

It shouldn't matter whether, or not catalonians are commies, or whatever.They want freedom from spain, and are being suppressed by big government military.Anyone who doesn't support catalonia is the true kike.

>Anyone who does not support the constitution that was democratically elected by the people is a true kike

Cool, start calling me Pinocchio

Retard.

Geert wilders is Jewish

If the eu, united states and the IMF want spain to remain 'united' why the hell would any self respecting anti globalist support a united spain?

If a people do not want to be part of a government they are deciding that they have their own rules.Their solution now is violence.

No, they want independence from Spain's authority while they remain in the EU and rake in the gibs.

Fuck you.

They only want it because it would kill the E.U

So what?It doesn't matter.They don't want to be spain.

You're an idiot. There's a written constitution that holds ypur country together, you don't just go and break it when you feel like it. And sure, Catalonians are soooo opressed omg. Too much time listening to feminist bullshit and you became one of them, fatty.

Nigel is going to have egg on his face when London wants to become an independent Islamic caliphate.

>soooo
>extended o's
>in text
>theres a witten bostidutin
If a piece of a state decides to break away from the state, and form their own how are the beholden to the rules they no longer agree to?If a constitution is more than an agreement, and is some sort of magic bond how do countries ever form?

>American education

When a region is trying to break away, and they hold a referendum about that, they are still a part if the country they're trying to break away from. That means they are still under the constitution of this country. So if the referendum doesn't follow these rules, it is meaningless.

It's clearly not meaningless if men in body armor are beating up civilians

to be fair all three of those have connections to jews and love Israel

they are mainstream nationalists who are friendly towards zionists (hence why they're allowed to have a sizeable and public political carreer)

Not an argument.
Spain could have carpet bombed Catalonia, the referendum would still have no legal value.

Laws aren't real

It's a battle between nationalism (Catalonia) and globalism (Spain).

If laws aren't real, countries aren't real, federal stares aren't real. Borders aren't real either.
According to this logic, Catalonia didn't need any referendum, since it doesn't even exist.

Yeah because it would give us the prescedent to take back südtirol
Nobody gives a shit about catalonia

Yes all of what you said is true.Law's are agreement's.They are theoretical.They are hypothetical, but you can't touch them.You can feel the barrel of a gun, or a bullet in your chest, though.

The Jews don't control everything lad, sometimes they lose you know. Claiming that they control every single detail is giving them too much credit.

>UK
>Where the rothschilds are from

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that nobody died in Catalonia due to state violence since Sunday.

I didn't say they did.I was saying the only things that keep a government together is either agreement, or force.

>The Jews don't control everything lad
give me 1 (just one) jew free ideology or political movement in the western world atm

the only two that existed were fascism and NatSoc and both were made illegal in a lot of places OR got smeared with a heavy social stigma preventing any debate or political representation on the public stage.

Because I share some common ground with these people does not mean I support them. Each one of these men have proven themselves cucks

All of that is true though.
Spanish police shooting rubber bullets at protesters does nothing but further radicalize independists and it escalates the situation.

Wilders is kikemaster2000. Trained by Mossad, and third guy in his party is litteraly Mossad.

/our/guy is Thaaaaaaaaaaaaiery

perfect

This, Support the catalans for a negative Domino effect for the EU

>Wilders
>not a kikelover

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Farage is paid by Russia to promote political fragmentation in Europe. He is just doing what he's hired to do.

Yeah I understand, what I'm talking about is that while Zionists might be able to manipulate, pour money into, campaign, and otherwise strive to achieve their sociopolitical aims it's inevitable that there have been failures. I'll use the vote to leave the EU as an example, while I don't deny Zionists put their effort into returning a remain vote in the referendum and indeed they are still working to have the vote reversed, I don't believe they expected us to vote to leave. What I'm trying to say is that whilst the far reaching manipulative Zionist lobby certainly exists and does damage to society politics culture and history everyday, it is not infallible it is not all powerful and if it is then it's already won.

Strange how burgers flip out over constitutional shit but if it's another countries constitution you go full retard.

And those owned by the jew, ofc. Are you new here or something?

*drops mic*

This.

Hahahahahahaaaahahaha

>flag
t. tyrannical government bootlicker

>Wilders
>Not a chinky kike

>Muh constitution
It was either accept the constitution or continued Francoism. Hardly a choice.

that's true
just constantly keep your guard up for wolves in sheep clothing

>nationalism
>bad

Pol/acks are retarted.