oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2016-07-09/
youtube.com/watch?v=nEhp9cHNuzs
youtube.com/watch?v=Tq_QFzbA5GU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Dressed in black
>Furthest from the light
>Only one turned away from audience

Mikumo final boss confirmed

I'm sad. I thought the new OP was weak as fuck, especially after the new ED.

What is that, the cover for the second OP/ED single?

>Dressed in black
>Closest to the light
>In the center
Reina Walkure lead confirmed

I like the OP as a song but not as the OP. I think the ED would've worked a lot better as the OP and vicecersa.

Fuck freya, Mirage end or bust!

Hayate will be fucking freya, hai

macross.jp/news/?id=287
Album with 5 songs
>1. OP
>2. ED
>3. New song from episode 16
>4. Giraffe Blues (Freyja solo)
>5. Giraffe Blues (Kumo solo)

You're not fooling anyone.

oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/2016-07-09/

Day 4: 7,053 copies sold. That make it around 70,000 copies sold.

Damn. That's impressive! Does this include digital copies?

Once again Sheryl Nome is superior to everything Delta has tried combined so far.

Your right, son

youtube.com/watch?v=nEhp9cHNuzs

Giraffe Blues instead of instrumentals, or are those just counted as part of the songs list?
>Does this include digital copies?
I'm not sure since they stopped tracking foreign sales and it would be difficult to tell which of those digital sales are domestic or overseas.

I don't really have any idea desu.

How do you know it'll feature in the next episode?

>tfw the only requited canon romances in Delta are Cassim/his wife and Theo/his fiancee
kek

Keith/Heinz too.

Who's worse: Frontierfags or SDFfags?

MIRAGEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I think you mean Keith/Roid

Freyja's thigh gap game strong

>Makina has better boobs
>Kaname has better legs
>Freyja has more flesh and better curves
>Reina has a better face
>Mikumo is most well-balanced and proportionate Walkure, and design is way better than Sheryl.

Sheryl = Ugly eyelash, flat ass, average boobs, anorexic looking slut, who can only take photo slutty photo's.

Mikumo literally has one swimsuit picture which wasn't lewd that blows all Sheryl's slutty promo art away

Why is Delta's art so much shittier than Frontier's?

>Theo/his fiancee
Wait what?

Don't forget that sheryl is an overt whore while Mikumo has class.

Oricon doesn't count digital sales (at least it didn't 2 years ago and I doubt it has changed). But at the same time digital downloads were never popular in Japan.

No seriously it it Roid or Lloyd? Because with all the super western names the Knights have 'Roid' sticks out like a sore thumb.

it was mentioned in this episode that blue twin is engaged

Literally you have shit taste

He has a fiancee. Getting married on winderemere at 14 is considered late, you know?

It's ROIDO

Well RIP

So Windemere legalizes pedophilia?

Fuck. It means the last possible Walkure x Knight pairing in form of Twins x Rei and Maki is dead.

Risa Ebata.

This level of true art is nowhere existent in Delta or anything before Frontier.

There's still Keith x Mikumo.

I'm not sure if Windermere cares about the laws outside of its planet. I don't even think you can really compare it to that though. Gramia was over 30 and looked like he was 80 while MASTAH is 33 and looks 30 years younger than him.

>Mirage end
We all knew that since the beginning save for our painfully delusional Freyjafags.

Now watch as she sings the carrot song or some vegetable rap next week.

Delta is good but Frontier Sheryl just defined the decade, plain and simple.

There is no comparison.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tq_QFzbA5GU

Something is definitely not right with her face. Probably the nose.

Herman is a grandpa and he's on death's door at 33. Gotta go fast.

Fuck those hideous eye lashes. Literally needs to eat more. Has no flesh. Sheryl is flat ass wearing push up bras. You have shit taste

yes. its your taste

No because kids marry other kids, not adults.

>Losing to Freyja in anything

I doubt it.

Nose, manbrows. Flaky eyes. She's not good at faces in general.

No. It's the fact that she looks like fucking Voldemort here.

P E R F E C T I O N

It pains me tho that we'll never get something as good from Kawamori ever again

Who are you quoting?

Sheryl is a 10/10, but Freyja is a 9/10. not bad.

Whoryl was last decade. And her singer has a bad voice.

But girls cannot bear children safely until they're at least 15.

And they also can't jump 20 feet in the air, but that doesn't stop Windfags

Windermerian physique ≠ human physique.
Their girls are probably better build for young pregancies.

Windies have stronger bodies than humans. Look at the girl with the baby, she looks 12 or 13.

They are physically strong, so 14 should be fine. Besides getting married =/= getting fucked. They can marry very early but keep chastity until girl reaches roper age.

>we will never get backgrounds as beautiful as Frontier

Clearly their society functions on /ss/. You don't see Heinz's mother anywhere, nor Herman's wife. That's because they died from old age before the dudes who impregnated them because of the age gap. Heinz x Mikumo end confirmed

Megumi crying and saying goodbye to her career, while May'n chokes on notes and being buffed by auto-tune

Also I noticed there were several pregnant background women in this episode. Looks like Windies have lots of children.

It's your fucking taste. You're literally making Sheryls personality, and your love for her consume how ugly her design actually was. It's Sheryl's personality that makes her appealing, took ages for me to bare to look at her ugly face

Is that kid to her right her brother, another son or her husband?

May'n went full fringe didn't she?

>fiancee
>romance

They wouldn't crush the fujo like that. Fiancee probably just means he's doing what a person his age is expected to do in Windie culture and romance probably isn't a big part of their coupling process.

You sort of need to when you die just as they come of age. If you've come of age, chance are you're pregnant with the next generation. It's not they have lots of children, its that the child making part is a huge part of their life cycle. If you don't immediately get one by the time you're 15, chance are you might not even be able to raise the child to adult before you expire.

Yeah, Bogue had 5 sisters younger than him. Big families might be the norm over there.

>That video
Their voices are horrible. Why do people like this?
Also why is that chick crying? Shouldn't a singer control his emotions?

Emphasis on _had_

Arranged marriages seem to be common over there anyway, going by Freyja's manga. You only live for 30 years, can't waste half that time anyway trying to fall in love.

>Also why is that chick crying?
Because her career was pretty much over.

As far I remember his character profile said they were older sisters.

;__;

Whoops.

Ah, then they might be a product of trying for a male heir then. Nevermind.

That's sad, but still, she ruined her last song.

im guessing its their government forcing bitches to get pregnant to increase their population in preparation of them conquering the galaxy. i mean they are pretty much going to annihilate all the other races using Var and the cluster gonna be empty.

Oh god, Sup Forums has really went down the shitter.

Just bitter Rankafags

People have been posting about Sheryl's manface since Frontier aired. Get over it.

>Just bitter Rankafags
Then why does focus on how terrible Megumi is?

>Oh no, people don't like what I like!

if it's any consolation to you, there's no other attractive Frontier characters either

Ranka is worse than Sheryl. The trash of the moment though is Sheryl herself.

You don't need to hide behind Shitka everytime some points out what a vapid whore Whoryl was. Or that she's ugly with a manface.

Almost all the characters in Frontier looked like shit. Literally looked like anime design from 2000's. The only thing that saved the characters was their character development and awesome personality. Well only Sheryl because she was the only one good anyways. She still ugly doe

Wouldnt be surprised if the digital sales were even greater

the fuck happened to mikumo hair

Mikumo always had long shinpi tentacle hair with blue highlights and full of twirls. Looks the same there.

The blue on top is from the hat though or is a ribbon or something.

The shinpi is dying.

freyjafags of old are the new rankashitters

Look again. Her hair used to split into 4 segments. not one collected tail.

I want pigtails kumokumo next

Did you watch episode 13? That's just the style for that particular outfit.

>MUH FREYJAFAGS
>MUH MIRAGEFAGS
>MUH SHREYLFAGS
>MUH MINMEIFAGS
>MUH RANKASHITTERS
Quality threads as always.

KISS
KISS
FEER ROVE

Get out of my head.

Truth and chek'd