Studies: Mothers more likely to abuse and kill children than fathers

Various studies have found that mothers are more likely to abuse or kill their children than fathers, and are also more likely to abuse boys than girls.

Your thoughts on this?

news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/kids/why-arent-we-talking-about-abusive-mums/news-story/629b48b93abd22be2b63f1344c0c5de6

I had to take over the care of my baby daughter when her mother had 'postnatal depression' and began neglecting her. I was a stay-at-home father for five years. AMA.

Actually, there was borderline abuse involved too. She used to smack our

Casey anthony?

I hope that everything went better and that you will have healthy kids.

>postpartum depression

I suspect human mothers have something in their brains that makes them what to torment and kill their young.

You see this in animal kingdom, like the eurasian coot.

Dunno what sets this off.

We/I have one daughter, who is healthy and happy. Thanks user. Her mother and I broke up when our daughter was 5 (two years ago). When we first got together, I asked my ex what she wanted to do with her life (she was only 19 at the time) and she said "Be a mother". Five years later she got pregnant (on the pill) and immediately couldn't handle it. So I spent 5 years of my life taking care of a child I never wanted in the first place, but doing so lovingly and letting it change my whole life. Totally subsuming my own life for the sake of my daughter's wellbeing. As soon as our daughter was school-aged, we broke up and my ex got majority custody, because that's how it works. Father's have no rights under our legal system, even if they are the primary carer. Even feminist lawyers will tell you that.

Women tell you that they make huge sacrifices for the sake of their children, but I see no evidence of that. Not only from the extreme example of my own family, but from my friends and acquaintances as well. As far as I can tell, a woman's relationship to her children is like any other human relationship to a job or obligation: people will try to get away with doing as little as possible, in most cases. There are of course exceptions.

If a woman can be a professional and make a good income, she will outsource the care of children to others. If her husband is making a good income she will do the same, and basically try to live as close to a single lifestyle as she can. If a woman is forced to stay at home and take care of children on a medium to low family income, she will lose her mind, and it is no surprise at all to me that women are more likely to kill or abuse their children.

>being a useless incubator for nine months
>body is running wild with natural chemicals in preparation for motherhood, compounded by possible social factors
>take literal hours to vaginally shit out a stone-sized human and nearly fucking die while doing so
>inb4 postpartum depression and psychosis is a meme!

Oh, hey, cool. Maybe the family courts can start taking this into consideration so men will get primary custody more than 20% of the time?

This is not new. Its been in the FBI crime statistics for years. Women are twice as likely as man to abuse their children in every category, beatings, molestation, abandonment, negligence, carelessness in the area of who they are leaving their children alone with, etc.

So they are only just now figuring it out?

This is why children with a single father are much more likely to be normal adults than children with a single mother. So remember, always go for full custody when your whore wife gets pregnant with Tyrones nigglets.

it's been known for a long time women sexually abuse and physically abuse children the most. especially the mothers. 70% of sexual abuse is done by women, but it's such a great meme to talk about gay pedos abusing kids and molesting kids :^)

nobody cares about children. everybody on Sup Forums is like liberals they just virtue signal about different shit. muh kiddies appeals to emotions are all lies just like liberals caring about shitskins.

>Sup Forums we need a family unit! we need mothers! women are natural mothers. they're loving and caring Sup Forums. women are the best caregivers of children and so full of love for children. women are great!
when women are abusing, molesting, and murdering 70% of children especially their own kids?
>oh muh depression. muh nature makes them that way. muh social stuff. my pressures
you guys are so retarded i'm glad the west is collapsing

who here /mommyissues/?

You daughter is lucky to have had you. My mother neglected me and nobody intervened. She starved me. I had binge eating disorder my whole life. I'm going to get gastric bypass soon.

damn that's depressing. it's depressing that you made a daughter too. women are trash and should be raised in cages and only used to breed. islam knows how to treat them properly you cut off their clit, put them in a chastity belt, and make them wear a burka.

Sup Forums is nothing but larpers who make fantasies about how amazing women are like they can tell their future date how they're defenders of women. all statistics and facts about how shit women are makes you despise them

How do people treat you when you go out just the two of you?

Ive noticed that about a lot of so-called republicans and conservatives. They act like they are until someone mentions abortions kill more nigger than whites then they are suddenly all onboard the infantcide agenda. A guy I know was against abortion until his son knocked a woman up, then suddenly he was pro-choice. You can always trust that I care about the children.

Wow where'd you get that projector from? It's rrwlly vivid

This has been known for a very long time. Feminists try to hide it. White knight stupid men don't care and think women are gods. Men deserve all the shit they can eat because they've earned it.

That's awful. Think twice before getting the surgery though. Get help. Surgery is radical and it can go bad.

Not to mention how easy it is to lose weight.

No shit, they need a study for that?

>The group of people that spends the most time with children is the group of people that abuses children the most.
You don't say. Next you'll be telling us all about how women change babies' nappies more often than men do, and all about how women feed their kids more often than men, and how women do more laundry than men. I suppose you'll be telling us about the gender pay gap and why you think women should get free stuff because they don't earn as much. Sort your fucking life out.

Feeding someone is normal behavior, killing someone is not.

It should not matter how much time you spent with someone in whether you should kill them or not.

Plus killing does not take lots of time. Whether you spent 5 hours per day with the child or 10 hours per day, it should not matter for killings. If you want to kill your child you will do it regardless of time spent with it. If you want to keep it alive you will do it no matter how much time you spent with it. It is a question of intent, not a time spent.

>Numbers don't matter

If i wanted to kill my child i will do it even if i spent 2 hours per day with it, if i want to keep it alive i will do it even if i spent 8 hours per day with it. A question of intent.

And his point was whether its 2 hours or 8 hours a woman is more likely to harm their children than men during those equal times.

Father is at work, mother spends the day with the children.

Not saying that women can't be super fucked up, but I'm fairly sure that this is mostly due to opportunity. Not much time to abuse and kill your kid when you see it for maybe 30 minutes per day.

It is a question of intent, imo. If you want to kill it, then you will kill it even if you see it for 2 hours per day.

If you do not want to kill it, you won't do that even if you spend your day with it.

So when you get the opportunity to hurt people, you take advantage of it? You fucking lunatic. It's because of dumb fucks like you that women get away with everything.

You appear to be illiterate so I wont say anything more.

Anon5 was right about them.

Yeah until you see that the single father still has half the rate that women do. Women in every category and situation are more abusing. Time spend is irrelevant.

Sorry for bothering you, do you have some stats? I'm interested in this topic and will be happy if i can read more about it.

Sure wish I had the page. Its nearly impossible to google because of the massive amount of irrelevant information you are flooded with. Good luck with that. Unless you want to crunch numbers by viewing FBI statistics. Then likewise good luck. OP already supplied you with a link and you decide thats not good enough for you. Plus you are illiterate so, not that pages with words will do you much good either.