/ShG/ - Shills general / first edition

Hello to everyone that is a payed shill, a real shill (not payed but doing it because you believe in what you say, like me) or simply a troll that likes making fun of Sup Forumsacks.
This thread is for us, here we discuss what can we do to stop the spreading of information that could possibly damage our beliefs or who is behind us.
No need to be secretive because after a few spam threads Sup Forumsacks realize almost almost what we are sliding.
So the topic of today is, of course, the last shooting. There are further more evidences that there were multiple shooters, it was planned and they have discovered that paddock was an anti-trump (fact that could damage us).
We need coordination when we slide, so let's decide together what are we going to do from now on to push the fact that the shooter was a white male lone wolf. And also, for the one who are payed, feel free to talk with us about your leaders' plans, because there no need anymore to hide what we are doing, we need to come to light and assert our dominance in this board.
ONLY SHILLS ARE AUTHORIZED TO POST HERE, GO AWAY YOU FUCKING LOSERS!

God it feels like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders

Is there a Muslim version of this?

Tell us your experience friend, we are all. On the same faction
Sorry but not everyone speak English, if you want you can make your version

>Guaranteed replies.

Clever, OP. Very clever.

I'm currently shilling freelance for a number of operations. One of my longest-running gigs is for an organisation that wants a ban on the sale of all guns in the US.

However, I've been offered a well-paying contract from gun lobbyists.

Do any of you guys have experience shilling for opposing viewpoints at the same time? How do you go about it?

Do you want to discuss the topics? If no then fuck off.
wow that looks cool, are you doing this for the money only or also for the morals?

I am simply trying to degenerate the west, until you are all our shekel - cattle (technical term)

Please mutilate your genitals irrepairably and let muslims into your countries, we need to reach our IQ lowering quota if we expect our bonus Hanukkah "Ham" ~ (code for goyim child)

post the islam version of that pic

Great! At least we are fighting fascism together! Youe motives are valid, just keep on going with the plans and slide those threads, we need to destroy white men
Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance, so the Muslim version doesn't exist

>Muslim version doesn't exist
It' does that's why I aks

But if you don't tolerate the intolerant that makes you the intolerant, to not be tolerated.

op i'm a shill but i'm red pilled on mostly everything Sup Forums knows. I do it because i've come to the conclusion that empires rise and fall and the west is dying the only way is to put it out of its misery and start again a new flame must burn, the conservatives try to preserver the ash but will fail and the leftist plan is full suicide that will send the world back perhaps the stone age or a simpler time the odds are 50:50 i'm willing to gamble it all away.

Post the Merkel version then

Yes I went out of my mind there, it was just for saying that the purpose of this thread was for Shills to organize the next big slide of tomorrow, without non Shills spamming shit on this thread Never saw before
This is correct imo, history is ciclic and now is the rise of the liberal policies, we will save the world by annihilating the conservatives

Reminder that shills aren't welcome here.
Reminder to nufags that sage goes in the option field

Go away

here's a casual redpill:

Karl Popper is the basis of modern science. except he's a fucking moron and his ideas set us back hundreds of years.

you can sum his rhetoric up as 'if you can't see it, then it doesn't exist'

Not exactly the reason i do it for "ride the (((tiger)))" thats all i'm gonna say, i mostly shill on facebook,reddit and twitter though.
>we will save the world by annihilating the conservatives
Unlike you other shills i understand the conservative mind is different from a leftist and both are needed for a good society. but whatever ever you say its your own grave

I need the fixed version of ops pic

Bump

>a society that accepts intolerance destroys the tolerant.

Proofs?

Is this against free speech? It works very well in America

You first shill faggot

its actually a decent critic of the idea of "tolerance" except today most leftist try and shield Islam, communism, and anarchism from its great criticism

Obvious bait is obvious.