If a man expects to be taken seriously, he must look the part

If a man expects to be taken seriously, he must look the part.

A man doesn't wear baggy clothes, old jeans, graphic tees, or hats (unless for utility).

A man who leads needs sartorial acumen, or has the wisdom to defer to those who do.

yo, hol up... you be sayin?

STOP JUDGING PEOPLE BASED ON OUTWARD APPEARANCE YOU BIGOT

>he must look the part
correct!

>friendly reminder
caring about your appearance is for women.

Its not surprising niggers do this. Everyone including niggers know how desperately they wish to be white.

Whites are more attractive than niggers for many reasons, but a key component is whites have a longer, more aesthetically pleasing torso.

This is why the pictured nog has three layers of pants to make his torso look longer and legs shorter.

100% of the very successful people I know where hats unironically when piloting their boats, while hunting, during holidays, at birthday parties etc etc etc. A few of them wear drivers caps all winter.

Hence the utility caveat

Look at this turbofaggot
Fucking pulsating puckering arsehole queer

No offense but only women care about fashion.
Maybe you should stop the estrogen injections m8

Is that you in the pic? ...didn't think so fatty.

>fashion
Not what he's saying, dressing well has very little to do with fashion.

>not wearing a flatcap like his father and his grandfather did.

I don't have to care about any of that shit. Being a man is like going on the good rides (pussy or funfare) in that theres a minimum height requirement. Bless the good genes from my family and I'm six three.

Americans are taught from an early age that dressing like a slob = manly.

It's a terrible cultural trait.

Hey how's the.emu war going?

Dress like a conservative white man

This is how a man dresses. Not hiding behind layers, not "power dressing" to compensate. Not following a faggots interpretation of fashion.

Raw, undiluted masculinity is what we should be aiming for. Primal. Like your ready to wrestle a tiger for food. Pic related is how i dress daily. I defy you to show me a more masculine and alpha dress style.

Wearing a captains hat on a tin fishing boat is proper attire with function? Utility would imply a working mans hat, like a hard hat or welders mask.

Lost your way /fa/ggot?
Protip: if you have any market value, be it connections, a skill or knowledge, you can wear pants on your head and they would still listen to you/pay you good money.
But for replaceable betas you gave good advice.

dressing well is the easy part.
A real man can hold a conversation and deal with any and every nuisance like a real man would. Its too much hassle with all these fools walking around.

Great politics thread bud

>judging someone by the clothes they wear and not how they act as a person

The two arn't mutually exclusive, just because someone dresses a certain way doesn't mean they are always going to live up to the stereotype assosiated with that style of dress.

>this is how a man dresses
Fixed
Pic related, Western aesthetic at its peak
Stop being brainwashed by kikes, Western style died post-WWII

I know what you mean. It's just raw, unadulterated power.

you got any more 10 dollar words and worthless platitudes for me, m'virgin?
if not then you should just go and off yourself already
t. tracksuit-guy

It also helps if he isn't a fat, Christian cuck, who spends all his time on bullshit hobbies and entertainment, has a fighter's body, and at least knows how to box.

The pathetic state of white men really rustles my jimmies.

If you don't work a job that requires that kind of attire but wear it because "muh style" you're a fucking snob faggot. If you want to look classy just wear a fucking shirt and some proper non faggy pants, not a full suit.

Men really are just a series of watches and pairs of jeans.

Funny thing is, this is how the average white american looks in the eyes of Euros. Why are you so obsessed with baggy clothes?