ITT I summon only the Chinese. Koreans are VERY unwelcome to enter in this thread

ITT I summon only the Chinese. Koreans are VERY unwelcome to enter in this thread.

news24.jp/articles/2017/10/03/07374183.html

China's national day has just started.
The Chinese tourists rushed to come to my country.
They used to buy commodities for family, but this year bought mainly commodities for individual.
Their destination to South shit Korea significantly dropped.

How is Chinese views on Japan changing lately?
Which class people is most likely seen on the video?
Why do you so much triggered by THAAD shit ?, and how long is it likely to last ? Is Xi likely to permit extension of the currency swap with South shit Korea? Are you gonna completely destroy South Korea?

My English is not good. try to understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjfF9eDlm9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

welcome china wok you eat here o takeaway

fucking faggot
who gives a shit if they buy commodities for family or individual

China is North Korean ally
and you and me are US allies
whale eating assface

Stfu roach Get lost

go watch cockroach blender sex video you japan monkey

>whale eating assface
Says the dog eater

The best thing that can happen is all you Koreans get nuked, nothing of value will be lost.

Its your own fault you didnt stand up for yourselves with China and NK, why did you let them put Arti up on the DMZ?

You deserve death becuase you dont want to defend yourselves.

Like i say, no one will blink if you get nuked becuase everyone hates cowards and victems.

NORTH KOREA

>POWER GAP

>POWER GAP

>POWER GAP

CHINA
JAPAN
SK

OwO what's this?

ping pong yellow skin nagasaki

never forget the atrocities of Nanking

>implying Chinese are people
ISHYGDDT

What? What is this nanjing you talking about? Is that some kind of poop sake you koreans drink?

fucking dogs
die

I think many people here actually like lots of Japanese goods. There's not much animosity on a personal level.

>go watch cockroach blender sex video you japan monkey

>we summon the chinese

>300 canadian flag posters

kek everytime

Hey China how about building a sea wall between everything south of Indonesia?

But I heard Chinese TVs broadcast lots of weird drama about Chinese men beating up Japanese soldiers everyday.

>go away koreans
Thread filled with Koreans
>Pls come koreans
Thread filled with japs
Kek

There's lots of war dramas on TV. I'm just talking on a personal level

Why?

I've noticed there is less "apologize for Nanking" happening, the Chinese that can afford to travel tend not to be very political, those within China however.....

Fucking Communist China. Kill 3 million people for your cultural revolution. Run over students with tanks. Have a rich elite kick a women's head until her brain is leaking because she blocked your car. Fucking China. Literally the scum of Asia.

>3 million
Try 60.

我喜欢日本人。日本人又漂亮又聪明。比美国人好。好处很多。

在日本地铁非常干净。东西都很好吃。

We do not actually give a million shit about you gooks.
I would rather want to kill you gooks more if the Norks began to war on us
You gooks are nothing less than roaches to us, less value than anything elses. to us. You beggars have been nicking our techs, engineers, patent and everything as well as sending degenerates ass flipping plastics and make up sissy gay degenerates to destroy our culture and economy.
I am very patriots and right winger, but I feel more familiarity to the Chinese more. Do not get me wrong I am anti communism, but I still like their based culture than your superficial rotten culture. Of course people too. You deserve to be hated by both us and the Chinese, you soulless scums. I repeat you the gooks are a cancerous.

Are you the one from the pic?

Ching Chong Ping Pong

ah japan you are truly brothers in arms

Chinese are boycotting SK because of THAAD.

Why do you call Chinese gooks when that term is meant for Koreans? Also, your Army is non-existent. Even Thailand could beat Japan with their army of tranny hookers. Haha, sucks to be Japanese.

jap vs korean threads are my favorites

Funny, because you are mocking a South-east asian army with the US flag.
Can't you locate VIETNAM my dear burger ? :')

How am I mocking a SE Asian nation? I'm saying even trannies could beat Japan's non-existent military.

I replied to the Korean, you big mouth amerigook.

Then try us to war on us, we will built army within 3 months.

I know you gooks know our potential that's why you gooks can't help but looking on my thread with shrinking your microdick more.

Nihon stronnkkk

do you use 2ch?

I disagree.
Before you calmed sushis with two A-bombs... Those fuckers were HIGHLY agressive and cruel. The japanese history is full of bloodshed and fucked up battles.

They soothe their inner beast with degenerate animus and weird TV show. But if you confront them again with violence, they will slice your trannies with their katana, chop their dick to cook it.

Do you Americans believe that we would fight for south korea?
The THAAD is the issue between South Korea and USA.
We do not care, if the china started war on south korea, no one here in Japan would not help out South Korea. I guarantee you. You should know more our views on South Korea.

id fuck both of you japanese and south korean lemon face females, for fuck sake why are you insulting each other, thought u were better than turks? just suck my dick pls, no need to talk when you do so.

you should be happy chinese didnt visit japan more often.. theyre the worst turists ever.

bunch of entitled sub human trash, chinese need to be exterminated from this world. literally nigger and jew tier

I like Japan. But only the girls. Japanese men are the most disgusting beta male on animal kingdom and should burned to death.

Boom. You're GAY now.

lel

I do not think so. They just started to learn about mannerism by vising outside of their home.
Their attitude on the public is getting better year after year. Their government also try hard to educate them.

Sorted from most communist to least, good choice

fuck you japan i identify as a Mainland Han Chinese and i hope you get fucking nuked again

Don't disrespect me around the time of chuseok you asshole

Nanking is a false flag by the communists in order to put themselves in a morally higher position since KMT didn't care for the Japanese invasion.
>be Mao
>"rook, rook, japan is invading"
>send spies into the Japanese camp
>steal Japanese uniforms because no one in the world, even Stalin, cared to supply Mao
>have spies kill a bunch of civvies
>"wtf Chiang why you tag-team with Japan"
>have """casus belli""" to take all mainland China and wipe out KMT

Happy moon day

Apologize for Nanking

Nice job on your hsk 0.5, Chase

Based Korea, repel the Japanese militarist.

No need. All Japs will die from mercury poisoning and Fukushima radiation anyway.

I get a big American boner watching insectoid nation try to genocide each other. Thanks for helping the U.S.A. conserve plutonium.

>when the jap OP is liking Chyna
why

I'm with you, homie. No sense in arguing with these fools though, they're retarded.

That's a good goy.

Holy shit that's some serious decapitation

fuck japanese nips
fuck chinese slant eye too
rape my country and try to take our seas. i hope a nork missile malfunctions and nukes shitty rising sun jap fuckers fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

They will be the new whites

>autism the post
lel

fuck you user i hope du30 thinks you sell drugs

>proxy niggers pretend that they are east asians and pretend they argue

calm the fuck down, patriotard.
we'll be chink cumbox soon, ya know?

fuck you expat white dog go swim in manila bay

I hate them already

fuck off amerifag larping as a nip
stop saying WE,
ur not us you fucking faggot
nips don't say chinks are based you dumb piece of shit

Ties are getting better i watch the state run TV the top brass PRC pushing for closer ties.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjfF9eDlm9A